Yoppappop

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx for all your reports and pix! love them! :biggrin2:

OOOOOooooooo and also we saw the ICEMAN!!!!!!

His name is con and he didnt want his photo taken but he knows his name as when we said oh look its the ice man he turned around and glared / smiled LOL

cool, the iceman is back!! :naughty: and funny that he knows his name, hehe! :roftl:

In the course of a year we've gone from fans being able to chat with him for hours if they followed him to a bar after the show,

for HOURS? :shocked: when was that?! was there a report about it on here?

Fabulous photos girls!

How do you manage to get clear shots when he is constantly moving and jumping around on stage?????

lol id say alot of my pictures are of Mika running out of shot he never does stand still for a second :naughty: :naughty:

Oh and one last one to add to the growing collection of crotch shots we seem to be getting.

(I honesty just forgot to zoom out as he came bounding to the front of the stage....)

IMG_1512.jpg

yeh jennie, its easy to forget right??!!! :cool:

for HOURS? :shocked: when was that?! was there a report about it on here?

No, that was way early... at least, according to Mika! He's said in several interviews that at first he would go to a bar with friends after a gig, and people could just walk up to him and chat, and he was always glad to chat with them for as long as they wanted... but then he started becoming more popular and he'd end up talking with fans for several hours and not even being able to hang out with his friends, so he stopped doing that.

Now it seems like he doesn't even have time to stay more than 5 minutes after a show...

--Jack

No, that was way early... at least, according to Mika! He's said in several interviews that at first he would go to a bar with friends after a gig, and people could just walk up to him and chat, and he was always glad to chat with them for as long as they wanted... but then he started becoming more popular and he'd end up talking with fans for several hours and not even being able to hang out with his friends, so he stopped doing that.

Now it seems like he doesn't even have time to stay more than 5 minutes after a show...

--Jack

time or will?

:thumbdown:

Oh dear!!! I think you'll find it IS time and not that he doesn't WANT to chat to fans............

I think a LOT of peeps will agree with me here!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Definately. Not once has he HAD to spend any time with any of us but he has. More than most would aswell.

I think it's both, to be honest. He's surely a lot more busy nowadays, but also I think the novelty of it all is wearing off a bit... and so while he's still very nice to the fans that manage to catch him, he's not really as interested to see them as he used to be, so he runs off after shows quicker than he once did. I suppose that's normal...

--Jack

I think it's both, to be honest. He's surely a lot more busy nowadays, but also I think the novelty of it all is wearing off a bit... and so while he's still very nice to the fans that manage to catch him, he's not really as interested to see them as he used to be, so he runs off after shows quicker than he once did. I suppose that's normal...

--Jack

Especially if he sees the apple crew coming Jack:naughty:

hmm, i think me and bexxy have started a trend with the crotch pics!!

well, everyones gotta have a crotch pic right?! i mean, he is constantly thrusting it about!! :wink2:

i have nothing even to say in my defense about the crotch pictures i have...i also have one with a suspicious stain i havent posted....:naughty:

(its actually just a shadow but it looks funny :wink2: