The Knitting Thread

Ioana

well when I first joined ,there was the mikagasmic pics thread and I didn`t even know what that was supposed to mean,and this thread kinda took off as a joke because someone asked if Mika is a pervert or smth like that.

I don`t think people will come here just too talk abt sexuality and things related though...they mainly come here because they love mika`s music.

I know,it probably escalated all a bit,but banning it isn`t really the alternative...I think...

toning it down,yes,of course...but well being a girl and having a crush on mika is I think a sympthom that probably more than 90% of the girls here have

This thread was mainly a place to post pics and videos ,and making jokes on some quite thaughtless accuses braught to Mika,and him being a perv

Of course,I am concerned about younglings,but that could solved in adding a +16 to the tile,couldn`t it?

I agree.. I mean I never took the pervert thread for anything other than a place to joke around and have fun in an over the top kind of way, and i still don't post that often. Though I can see how it might attract the wrong sort.

And putting 16+ in the title I think just adds to the appeal to the younglings, they'll be curious to see what it is people believe they're too young to see.. I'm pretty sure reading one of the girls in the 16+ thread at some stage mention she was 14 when I was flicking through it

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No nothing , but many thread not are like this one , one or two is ok , but many of the threads have sexual content .... everything is fine , but what Im trying to say is that we are creating a forum that "could" start attracting some wrong people where since it started its been ok .. ish

Lets see what the forum says :thumb_yello:

i think what freds means is that we have to be careful, especially where forum chats are hot news at the moment and every forum is open to abuse, so we need to make sure that this great place does not fall into the hands of the wrong persons who is lokking for some fun...

I know what you mean...but banning it won`t really work now,will it? Extreme alternatives are rarely the solution.

I agree with the toning down,because there have appeard a lot of threads on somewhat sexual topics.

and just so we are clear,this IS A JOKE THREAD! It started out as such and tried to continued as such.

I know what you mean...but banning it won`t really work now,will it? Extreme alternatives are rarely the solution.

I agree with the toning down,because there have appeard a lot of threads on somewhat sexual topics.

and just so we are clear,this IS A JOKE THREAD! It started out as such and tried to continued as such.

I never considered banning it , a lot of this thread is very funny

EXACTLY!!! Our intention is making fun. We´re not really pervs, but we use the sarcasm with it. No intention to hurt anyone.

and just so we are clear,this IS A JOKE THREAD! It started out as such and tried to continued as such

this is certainly not on the cards...banning is not the right answer herre

i have some good workable ideas but i have to discuss them fully with the admins first before i can explain the details...this thread is fine for the llikes like you and me..and others....

well, I am 13, and I can see the concern, but I saw the whole thing as a place to laugh anyway!

so the activities have resumed, eh?

*puts on perv gear*

...I'm just a bit partial to the little nose-scrunch thing (see...innocent!)

kiddo,with cution :biggrin2:

dun hurt yourself with that perv gear :lol3:

what abt the nose scrunch?

haha :biggrin2::roftl: jammmmm....thank god for strawberry jam..atleast i'm getting my fruit intake! :roftl:

yeah,with whole fruit pieces ,healthy stuff :biggrin2:

abt them fruits,chocolate and strawberrys do work quite well together,don`t they?

yeah,with whole fruit pieces ,healthy stuff :biggrin2:

abt them fruits,chocolate and strawberrys do work quite well together,don`t they?

lol i didn't notice...strawberry...chocolate....:roftl:

lol i didn't notice...strawberry...chocolate....:roftl:

or whip cream? thought that`s too sweet..I think I`m gonna stay with chocolate

this is gettin too random right now :lmao: we`ve lost our way,for real! :lmfao:

ooh! strawberries and chocolate, eh? *whispers*...aphrodisiac! *cough* I didn't say anything...!

I prefer rasberry jam, but each to their own.

let me tell you a lil trick I picked up from violet

you write your stuff and then go:

It wasn`t me :mf_rosetinted: