The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Yeh I dont think pervy was right somehow , tell me what you want and Ill change it , Ill be a member soon enough I spend enough time here :roftl:

well we once wanted to change it to "The Micagasmiacs" :lmao: but I couldn`t...since then my first post is callaed The Micagasmiacs though :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh...

My..

God...

I know the master preferences, but i can´t tell it. Thanks Master for telling the secret. I tough everything thank to him :punk:

Violet_Sky: I definitely love you :mf_lustslow:

Ioana, love the badge!! It´s so beautiful with your bunny!!!

Erm...something for pay attention

Q: If ‘Mika’ was slang for anything, what would it mean?

A: It would be something like a slap. [Laughs] Someone gives you a Mika, it’s when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

:naughty:

A: It would be something like a slap. [Laughs] Someone gives you a Mika, it’s when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

Hmmmmm... That rings a bell somewhere in my sick head... Someone giving Mikas to someone else... Hmmmmmm... Weird, pervy, :das:

a friend of mine and I used to call that "the-five-across-the-eye"

as in this perfectly coodrinaed 5 finger slap across the face :lmao:

wow, i want a 'mika' round my face now!!

Entitle it "How to knit a sweater" sounds innocuous and no young'un is really going to want to read it :)

:naughty::roftl:

i liked the idea with the mikagasmaniacs, and that shouldn't be too perverted because there are already some threads with the word mikagasmic in the title? :wink2: