The Knitting Thread

Ioana

l_c5afc6ee7083842c90af126db1b75069.jpg

I know that this came from a different thread and you have probably already seen it....but those eyes asked me to move it to the knitting thread to study the pattern....and well, I couldn't say no.

:hypo: :hypo: :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that this came from a different thread and you have probably already seen it....but those eyes asked me to move it to the knitting thread to study the pattern....and well, I couldn't say no.

and good thing you did so :biggrin2:

:hypo::hypo:*drool*

Unshaven... I would call it a rough pattern.

You have no idea how badly I want to see his hair pulled back into a soft, 18th century style ponytail, at the nape of his neck..... :mf_lustslow:

(Ok, well I guess you do now.)

It would be gorgeous! He has a nice face-shape for that, and I unlike most people that I can imagine with their hair like that, his would be perfect.

WOW..mika would be hotter :mf_rosetinted:

Hello everyone :biggrin2:

You have no idea how badly I want to see his hair pulled back into a soft, 18th century style ponytail, at the nape of his neck..... :mf_lustslow:

(Ok, well I guess you do now.)

He would look like Daniel Deronda! :wub2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/deronda/ I have a big crush on this TV series. :blush-anim-cl: Although Deronda doesn't have a ponytail... I love his hear. He reminds me of a certain curly head. :wub2:

mp.jpg

A fabulous snap. Thank God he isn't as hairy as some of my Lebanese friends. :naughty:

That video and the AOL Winter Warmer performance make me seriously concerned for his health. Eat, Mica, or I shall force-feed you lollipops, pizza and beer (no diet Coke for you). :sneaky2:

Hey Queenie, did you read where Mika thinks that women would be dominant? I totally thought of you when I read that.

Oh my, when did he say that...?

two pics for you

a very very cute one ,love that hair

4qf4fvm.jpg

and one,we don't know yet where it came from,as in Perez,or someone else's magic wand

zzzzzz1.jpg

Awww, I can't see the first picture.

The second one is hilarious; it's just his pants' pocket but the scribble is a crack up.

here's one for Danika

http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics/file.php?n=988&w=l

it's soo cute!

I couldn't decide who was more adorable: the children or Mica. :wub2:

Eeeew. I LOVE the little mini-ponytail like he had in that French interview, but slicking back would remind me of one of those dirty old men.

Which French interview? It seems that he's fulfilling every 18th century fashion fantasy: suspenders, top hats, masquerade masks and now a ponytail! :naughty:

i also had asked about the source of the dominant women quote... found the swedish interview meanwhile, hannah, did you mean that?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7363

i esp. like the quote: "I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffecup." :lmao:

btw, this is my 500th post, yay! :yay::woot_jump::yay:

Congratulations on the 500 posts, Mellody!

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffecup."
I´m a coffeecup! i´m a coffeecup!!!
i'm a tree!

You ladies are nuts, hehe, I love it.

I now feel the need to quote my favourite parts of that interview...

Does people flirt with you when you are on stage?

Absolutely. When we played in Copenhagen there was one girl in the front who constantly stroking my leg. I just had to ignore it. Get it, You are standing there singing and then somebody starts stroking you for real on your leg?

So isn't a efficient way to flirt?

Haha, no it's just a bit odd.

I don't blame the woman for being tempted to do it but to actually do it is rather creepy. :blink:

Do you flirt with the audience?

I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffecup. I can't resist. It makes ordinary life much more exciting. But in the same time I'm not a "flirty" person. People misinterpret me often and think I'm flirting with them when Im not. I don't really flirt, I'm only human. People get stressed if you just look them in the eyes and smile. "Help, somebody takes contact", you see they're thinking.

Why am I not surprised? :naughty:

How do you do if you want to make contact to people?

I just walk right up to them and start to talk to them. They often run away, haha. Most of people think I'm all to forward. And I don't need alcohol to do that, I drink very little.

I relate to that: I can seem too open and sometimes scare people away because of it. I don't drink, I'm naturally hyper. :insane:

What can people learn from you?

Not much. Don't learn anything from me. I'm not a very good example, please (in english)!

Awww, he's just being modest.

Are you good at reading other people?

I was forced into alienation when I went to school. I was the Observer. But that can give a feeling of power because you spend all your time studying other people instead of talking and not learning anything about them. It's important to be unpredictable, even in your social behaviour. Never be boring! When the writers Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes met in a bar in Oxford she stept up to him and asked him ti dance, which they did for a while. Then she bit him so hard in the chin that he started to bleed and walked away. She knew that he would never forget her after that and it worked. So bite life in the ass before it kickes you in the ass!

That's a sad story. Awesome advice, though. :lol3:

What advice do women need about men?

I have a very dominant mother and three sisters, so men are in minorithy in my family. One thing I've noticed is that it's a big difference to stand up for yourself and be so tough that you puch away people. To be tough in that way never works. But to be tough and charming works very good for women. And be a maneater! There is no reason not to be. And if it's about one person getting over another - girls, take the chanse, beacuse guys get over this kind of thins much easier

Again, why am I not surprised? :naughty:

What to people have to do to get your attention?

It's nice to get compliment about my record, but I puke when people say "You are so hot". Peoples brains are attractive. And peoples style is much more important than their looks. A persons style is much more of personality that their congenital appearance, your genes.

"People's brains are attractive". Zombie!

On a more serious note, I completely agree with him about brains, personality and the manifestation of them "style" being more important than what your genes give you. He's got sense, that's more than most 23 year old men are willing to admit. I feel slightly guilty about the "you are so hot" gushing that he gets, it's a natural response to his beauty yet essentially shallow. I'm guilty as charged. I must add, though, being "hot" is not just about your genes, it's also about your style and how you treat people. :wink2:

Dialects are lovely.

Dou you have any favorites?

The irish. And the scootish. And the islandish. Come on, everybode needs some Björk in their life!

Ooh, I love the Irish, yum. :blush-anim-cl:

i also had asked about the source of the dominant women quote... found the swedish interview meanwhile, hannah, did you mean that?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7363

i esp. like the quote: "I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffecup." :lmao:

btw, this is my 500th post, yay! :yay::woot_jump::yay:

congrats on the 500th!!! :thumb_yello:

aaw,our natural born Don Juan :roftl:

and people still say I'm wrong when I say he has some Enrique Iglesias in him:sneaky2:

there was one girl in the front who constantly stroking my leg.

that wasn`t Kiwi and Philip,right? :roftl:

just walk right up to them and start to talk to them.

Help, somebody takes contact",

I knew I liked him for some reason :naughty:

Originally posted by Scut Monkey

That's a sad story. Awesome advice, though.

amen to that

It's nice to get compliment about my record, but I puke when people say "You are so hot". Peoples brains are attractive. And peoples style is much more important than their looks. A persons style is much more of personality that their congenital appearance, your genes.

well,the "ur so hot" part...I wouldn`t saz that to his face,I have several posibilities to express that without making him puke

for the rest,this is just once more the confirmation of what made me love this man.

After I had read an article and read what came out of his mouth I was stunned,needless to say how stunned I was after the first interview I had seen and heard him speak. He is amazing..there is nothing more to add

I'm going to quote myself because that photo is amazing. How did he get away with performing with his fly undone? Did he know? What would he have done if he didn't have those suspenders? :lol3:

is it undone or is a piece of the shirt magically positioned?