Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it means the hair lookl like it's been licked by a cow :lmao:

so it's sth like geschleimt or geschleckt in german? hehe i have to post that pic to my friend, she said she would start liking mika when he gets rid of his curls and instead slicks his hair back, because that's the look she likes. also a way to gain new fans, lol! :lmao:

yeah, it looks like a paparazzi pic, i just wonder where + when it was taken. i think this jumper-vest-thing he's wearing doesn't look like him at all! mummy's darling, hehe :naughty:

4qf4fvm.jpg

That is so cute. I bet Mika's thinking, "Guh, the f*cking paparazzi!" by the look on his face. :(

Honestly, I love the curly curly hair, but I think that if for some reason his hair ever went straight (or his curling iron broke), I'd like it too. It's quite nice and kind of reminds me of of those men that push around the gondolas in Italy. :naughty:

so it's sth like geschleimt or geschleckt in german? hehe i have to post that pic to my friend, she said she would start liking mika when he gets rid of his curls and instead slicks his hair back, because that's the look she likes. also a way to gain new fans, lol! :lmao:

yeah, it looks like a paparazzi pic, i just wonder where + when it was taken. i think this jumper-vest-thing he's wearing doesn't look like him at all! mummy's darling, hehe :naughty:

more like geschleckt

oh so now mika will have a personal licker? :lmao:

I'm curious where it was taken too,it's a bit of a strange pic of him,but it's just as interesting

Either is perfectly fine with me. :fisch:

That would be great---Mika opening up a gondola service, and he can stand on the end and sing opera. I'd definitely be making a trip to Italy... :D

thru wind,rain and snow,Mika is on his gondola and sings for you

*hair fluttering uncontrollably in the wind*

Yes,Danika :lmao:

:D

Awwwwww. When I look at him with those little kids I just think, "He would be such a good father." I think he would be the kind to play with his kids all the time and go out of his way to do things for them.

Eeeew. :roftl: I LOVE the little mini-ponytail like he had in that French interview, but slicking back would remind me of one of those dirty old men. :das:

that was such a hot interview

I was gazing at the screen like an idiot

Eeeew. :roftl: I LOVE the little mini-ponytail like he had in that French interview, but slicking back would remind me of one of those dirty old men. :das:

You have no idea how badly I want to see his hair pulled back into a soft, 18th century style ponytail, at the nape of his neck..... :mf_lustslow:

(Ok, well I guess you do now.)

You have no idea how badly I want to see his hair pulled back into a soft, 18th century style ponytail, at the nape of his neck..... :mf_lustslow:

(Ok, well I guess you do now.)

It would be gorgeous! He has a nice face-shape for that, and I unlike most people that I can imagine with their hair like that, his would be perfect.