The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh, you ladies had me laughing so hard!

It's like those ambiguous images where the foreground and background are reversible. Example:

image?id=3437&rendTypeId=4

It can be "anything you like". :roll1:

Hahah marvelous!

well, fellow knitters, i'm off to bed now and off to another mika gig tomorrow morning. :biggrin2: looking forward to meet whip mistress queenie and see what presents she has for our knitting master! :naughty:

will be back on wednesday evening and hope i'll have cool things to report. :original:

well, fellow knitters, i'm off to bed now and off to another mika gig tomorrow morning. :biggrin2: looking forward to meet whip mistress queenie and see what presents she has for our knitting master! :naughty:

will be back on wednesday evening and hope i'll have cool things to report. :original:

I hope you will have cool, knitty things to report too! :naughty: Have a fabulous time and ENJOY!!! :biggrin2:

I hope that you and Queenie have heaps of fun! :biggrin2:

And don't start off too big. Start off with equipment you can handle so that you will be able to enjoy the pleasure of knitting to full extent. :thumb_yello:

the woman with the broomsticks again,Blue? :lol3:

Well everyone,that is what they call Extreme Knitting,tho I do have my doubts