• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even the originals? :biggrin2:

cosoompa.jpg

No, they are gorgeous. I don't like those from the Johnny Depp movie.

Then this will be a terribly boring thread for you...nothing to see here. I don't understand it myself. :mf_rosetinted:

Shall we start a non-knitters thread then? :biggrin2:

i don't know how to knit..

Then this will be a terribly boring thread for you...nothing to see here. I don't understand it myself.

i don't like to knit !it's awefull !

Perhaps I'm imperceptive but I'm not sure if you ladies are being serious or sarcastic. :blink:

That's the thing with this thread, it's extremely ironic. :naughty:

Hehe, I noticed that too. :naughty:

P8072321.jpg

And Mika is wearing his rocket t-shirt. And Martin looks cool as ever. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well... looking forward to the reports - but now I am off to bed.

Oh BTW - well said Jack! :thumb_yello:

Queenie and her bunny ears needs to be posted over here too, I thinks! Do you think she got some new patterns for us? :mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHA this is random, but I love the ad that just came up at the bottom of the screen when I went ont his page:

f_wefm_6dc59cb.png

:roftl:

:naughty: I noticed that also....whenever I am in the knitting thread then the ad at the bottom is always something to do with knitting. :roftl: :roftl:

They might have patterns, but they don't have the Master Knitting patterns do they? Like Mika in Ibiza. Do you think Queenie was having a good time being up close and personal with this pattern? :mf_rosetinted:

MIkaIbiza.jpg

Queenie and her bunny ears needs to be posted over here too, I thinks! Do you think she got some new patterns for us? :mf_rosetinted:

Probably. It is said that the beach is an excellent place for knitting. :mf_rosetinted:

Dunno if ears do contribute some extras - but well, just wait for her report. :naughty:

They might have patterns, but they don't have the Master Knitting patterns do they? Like Mika in Ibiza. Do you think Queenie was having a good time being up close and personal with this pattern? :mf_rosetinted:

According to the reports the Master of Master Knitting patterns wasn't feeling too well... I think it's better for him not to knit for a while. But I am sure he will be in top shape again after a bit of rest.

Do you think Queenie was having a good time being up close and personal with this pattern?

MIkaIbiza.jpg

Seriously, when I thought that this man just could not humanly possibly get more overwhelmingly cool you produce a picture of him wearing a GlobalCool tee and the most awesome sunnies ever. :glasses3:

And who knew he was Bionic???? Is that an evil smile?

MIkaTheBionicDictator2.jpg

That's positively sinister, I love it. :naughty:

Perhaps I'm imperceptive but I'm not sure if you ladies are being serious or sarcastic. :blink:

I'm not serious,duh!:naughty:

I think it's extremely metaphoric !

:naughty: I noticed that also....whenever I am in the knitting thread then the ad at the bottom is always something to do with knitting. :roftl: :roftl:

MIkaIbiza.jpg

hahaaa,he looks so cute! :lol3:

abt Queenie and Mellody,yes,she gave him the present,they made pics,watched the soundcheck,chated with Mika...and erm...saw Luke in the sea :fisch:

what! now we like knitting all of a sudden? :blink:

I'm not serious,duh!

I think it's extremely metaphoric !

what! now we like knitting all of a sudden?

Awww, I love sarcasm in real life but it doesn't translate very well online so...

look how ducky he is

I mean how his feet are positioned

I have that same fricken position with my feet and people tell me I look like a duck

I would never have noticed that. If people tell you that just reply that it means that you have good ballet "turn out". :wink2:

saw Luke in the sea

What the? :blink:

OMG. I totally just bought those sunglasses yesterday but in a different color.

And does anyone know where I can find a shirt like that? I went to the Global Cool website and they don't have them for sale...I honestly love that shirt, and not just because Mika is wearing it.

He is so cool. :D

And does anyone know where I can find a shirt like that? I went to the Global Cool website and they don't have them for sale...I honestly love that shirt, and not just because Mika is wearing it.

The brain shirt, Hannah, buy the brain shirt :punk:

abt Queenie and Mellody,yes,she gave him the present,they made pics,watched the soundcheck,chated with Mika...and erm...saw Luke in the sea :fisch:

I assume there are no knitting patterns available of this particular event?

Hey Hannah, I found this: http://globalcool.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page4.asp?suptype=&t=1&sub_type=1&prod_id=2&col=30 :biggrin2: I don't know if you ended up finding it or not.

You bought the same Ray Ban sunnies? They're expensive. :naughty:

I got a GlobalCool.org tee for free from a leadership program I'm a part of. :bleh:

Hey Hannah, I found this: http://globalcool.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page4.asp?suptype=&t=1&sub_type=1&prod_id=2&col=30 :biggrin2: I don't know if you ended up finding it or not.

Ahhh thank you! Wow. Very expensive. :blink: 20 pounds is about $40, right? Eeks. Maybe I'll just make my own...

You bought the same Ray Ban sunnies? They're expensive. :naughty:

I got a GlobalCool.org tee for free from a leadership program I'm a part of. :bleh:

Lucky! :D Mine arent Ray-Ban, but they look pretty much exactly the same, and were only $14 at Urban Outfitters. mel_tinydancer has some and I loved them so I had to get some. :D

p286390f.jpg

Ahhh thank you! Wow. Very expensive. :blink: 20 pounds is about $40, right? Eeks.

Lucky! :D Mine arent Ray-Ban, but they look pretty much exactly the same, and were only $14 at Urban Outfitters. mel_tinydancer has some and I loved them so I had to get some. :D

p286390f.jpg

Ooh, nice sunnies! Did they have other colours? I love the Ray Ban's, especially with the black interior. It's winter here, though, so I'd look a right fool in them. :bleh:

mikaibizaraybanvd7.png