The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rfeally.......there's always the chance he'd fall over on top of her. im not sure what she was thinking....

that would have been a tragedy!

his featherweight would have crushed her! 24.gif

...well, a lot of company for the world's biggest glitter thingies during just - how long is it? Three and a half minutes? LOL

At least he doesn't have to - erm - check all the time by himself.... (I'd like to see Cherisse's job description :biggrin2: )

24.gif24.gif

24.gif

Goddamnit! how did you see that one???? 24.gif

here`s your proof:

2003242275784810928_rs.jpg

2003207878858145023_rs.jpg

2003270961367529258_rs.jpg

OMM....i so didn't notice that wow did she really!?!?! it looks as if she is...but then again her hand couldjust be in front...but no it does. omm...lol look at how mika's looking down hahaha...hmm now we know how he reaches those high notes..

...well, a lot of company for the world's biggest glitter thingies during just - how long is it? Three and a half minutes? LOL

At least he doesn't have to - erm - check all the time by himself.... (I'd like to see Cherisse's job description :biggrin2: )

I think she was hired for multitasking 15.gif

wonder if the glitter....stuff was comfy :lol3:

OMM....i so didn't notice that wow did she really!?!?! it looks as if she is...but then again her hand couldjust be in front...but no it does. omm...lol look at how mika's looking down hahaha...hmm now we know how he reaches those high notes..

it`s not just in front,the movement is complete 24.gif

good point there..ya think he could reach even higher notes like that?maybe she lacks strenght :roftl: :roftl:

it`s not just in front,the movement is complete 24.gif

good point there..ya think he could reach even higher notes like that?maybe she lacks strenght :roftl: :roftl:

I KNOW u see the whole range of movements from open to squeeze to release :roftl::naughty: omm it's just hard to believe though hahahaha