The Knitting Thread

Ioana

The sugar interview? Which one is that? :blink:

Jeeeeeez, you really seem to know every single interview by heart, even backwards and upside down, don't you? :roftl:

Here's the interview. Really funny - LOL

And no, actually I don't really know all the interviews by heart :blush-anim-cl: but I try - LOL

Titania is still much better!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, I wonder if our master is the only one with an o**l f******n...? :naughty:

*gazing at the pics* :shocked:

By the way, do you know the tooth'n'ear story?

I`m still figuring what this is " o**l f******n " :roftl: :roftl:

my perv skills have diminushed as I see,but no,what is the tooth`n`ear story? :biggrin2:

I censored it myself to avoid Freddie being bothered by silly reports - LOL :naughty:

And the tooth in ear story is from the sugar interview. He told the interviewer that he once had lost one of his teeth in his ear after having rubbed it against that ear in order to find out what noise it would make. :blink:

(Mika, I wonder.... You actually seemed relatively sane to me....:blink: )

I'd say that's the result of obeying the advice of opera singers that say 'Listen to everything...' LOL :lamo:

oh that tooth n` ear :roftl: :roftl:

I was trying to immagine how the heck he stuck his tooth in his ear

and my second problem,were his teeth that small or his ears that big so that it worked?:roftl: :roftl:

have ya seen this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRnT26gnoSA

I just love the part witrh the rock solid identity he had since he was 7 but what other people think is waaay more confusing

Hahaaa! I love him!

cool, i haven't seen this! thanx! :biggrin2: when he talks about sexualizing music, there are some nice quotes for the next audio compilation... :naughty: and i like the expression on his face when he talks about it, hehe! our true knitting master again! :roftl:

ah and a reeal cute cute cute one!!!!

2003997935532194842_rs.jpg

:wub2: :wub2:

Here is my answer :

Mika will understand what I mean once in Lyon ;) Enjoy, can't find anyone as knitting as Philippe Katerine ;)

(I wish him time enough to make it all, dear weirdo, ...those who knows him a little will know what I mean)

Freddie-I always knew you had it (knitting tendencies) in you! :thumb_yello:

hu !!! What do you mean you drank Mika's juice? Are you not supposed to spread it on your face instead as Julia said in Nip Tuck?

And is it red? I want to see his kid's colour !!!! :blink:

oups...:biggrin2:

Here is my answer :

Mika will understand what I mean once in Lyon ;) Enjoy, can't find anyone as knitting as Philippe Katerine ;)

(I wish him time enough to make it all, dear weirdo, ...those who knows him a little will know what I mean)

who`s that guy? :blink:

just had to post some screencaps here,theyr from the interview I posted the link to before

2000205576232649092_rs.jpg

the dude deserved that look :lmao:

2000261138998797674_rs.jpg

yeah...this one too

2000277067514530159_rs.jpg

he had it comming :lol3:

2000223895403044757_rs.jpg

*thinks* poor fellow

2000286215514106247_rs.jpg

2000257211402834322_rs.jpg

*thinks* How did I end up with this being???

2000256025800387698_rs.jpg

by now ,the clever presenter had just felt the need to say smth even more intelligent...

2000298739205031114_rs.jpg

and our master knows how to handle idiots :lol3:

who`s that guy? :blink:

Katerine is a guy who makes absolutly incredible songs about weird subjects, his life is to be short and so he dared everything musically speaking... and he's a genious !

Mika will do the first part of his gig in Lyon. :) I hope he'll enjoy the guy, he's mad enough and kind enough too, plus he's very intellingent and that will be fresh air for our brilliant Mika.

If Katerine is not too ill and so has his feet on the ground enough, Mika will have real fun, and he'll love him.