• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to see Cherisse's job description

Where do I apply? :shocked:

Did anyone else notice Cherisse's tongue movements a few moments after? :naughty:

I think he`s more of a nice guy...not really innocent,but nice

I agree, that's precisely how I would put it. ;)

Dont you mean hitting on things

I was going to say exactly the same thing. I guess that pervy minds thing alike. :naughty:

oh I got it!

we analyze pictures and videos we know the master shall exhibit a pervert behaviour,because time is not to be wasted!

therefor we left music videos out,because common sense teaches us that perverted clips will not be aired

*me so smaaaart*

I love your logic. I guess that we should no longer underestimate network television's perversion standards. But Mika being framed by boobs, hips and thighs in Big Girl should have given it away. :roftl:

I love Scut Monkey because she organizes things so nicely. Looking for the brown stripy pants I only had to go to the "best of pic" compilation and after looking through a few pics. I found it!

That's why I compiled it, so that everyone can have quick and easy access to the perversion. I consider it to be a community service. :naughty:

I found another striped pattern that I am interested in. But I would need some screen caps to really be able to follow the directions. Right around 2:14 2:15 would give me the best instructions I think? Anyone else like this striped pattern? :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3k_Soobv0

The angle of the, erm, needles at 2:10-2:17 is particularly skillful. :lmfao:

The angle of the, erm, needles at 2:10-2:17 is particularly skillful. :lmfao:

Yes, "particularly skillful", well said. I will definitely have to keep watching this one since I am such a beginner and need to observe such skillful knitting as I see in this video, over and over again, I believe.:mf_rosetinted:

OOOO! Thanks! :shocked:

Is there more? I really need more patterns so I can knit the whole outfit, if you know what I mean... :naughty:

Here's another stripey knitting pattern. ;)

Yes, "particularly skillful", well said. I will definitely have to keep watching this one since I am such a beginner and need to observe such skillful knitting as I see in this video, over and over again, I believe.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, continue watching it for research purposes, of course. :naughty:

can you get plastic knitting needles these ones are killing my hands :roftl:

We really need to order a batch of heat-resistant plastic needles. :lol3:

I found more patterns on the Members Only section... Thank God for Babs! :naughty::wub2::roftl:

The shirt pattern on Love Today is extra delicious in my opinion. :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YHyt2D4AvCY

Yes, I quite admire the masterful needle movement at 6:10 and the superb shirt pattern later on. :naughty:

I found another striped pattern that I am interested in. But I would need some screen caps to really be able to follow the directions. Right around 2:14 2:15 would give me the best instructions I think? Anyone else like this striped pattern? :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3k_Soobv0

no waaay!!!

he did Sweet Dreams at Glastonbudy!!!! I knew I wanted to see that! whaaa! :badmood: