The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he's wearing stripy PANTS!!!!! and gyrating in a wonderful way....but i didnt tape it, sorry - i didnt think!

STRIPY pants! I love that one pic of the master in those brown stripy pants. I need to do a better job of organizing my pics, 'cause I want to go find that one. What color were the stripy pants? (In knitting, color is as important as the pattern, no?) :mf_rosetinted:

oh I got it!

we analyze pictures and videos we know the master shall exhibit a pervert behaviour,because time is not to be wasted!

therefor we left music videos out,because common sense teaches us that perverted clips will not be aired

*me so smaaaart 26.gif*

:lol3:

STRIPY pants! I love that one pic of the master in those brown stripy pants. I need to do a better job of organizing my pics, 'cause I want to go find that one. What color were the stripy pants? (In knitting, color is as important as the pattern, no?) :mf_rosetinted:

they must have been pink and sky blue :roftl: :roftl:

*claps to Ioana* Well done, knitter guru!!!

Freddie, i have a beautiful blue wool. I´ve done this with it. If you like it, i´ll give you my ball ;)

236341250_24cca07fe5_o.jpg

oh cool!

ball donation! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh I got it!

we analyze pictures and videos we know the master shall exhibit a pervert behaviour,because time is not to be wasted!

therefor we left music videos out,because common sense teaches us that perverted clips will not be aired

*me so smaaaart 26.gif*

:lol3:

You are the smart one, I see there is conversation on another thread (Mika likes smart girls? or something) right now and here is a quote from a Q&A from the master:

"-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks"

Lucky you!!!!:thumb_yello: I'm jealous:wink2:

I love Scut Monkey because she organizes things so nicely. Looking for the brown stripy pants I only had to go to the "best of pic" compilation and after looking through a few pics:blush-anim-cl: :wub2::blush-anim-cl: I found it! Hope you don't mind if I share. I thinik I will knit something stripy today.

post-4137-142983664353_thumb.jpg

*slaps forehead* how can i forget...

Thanks, Kavi, for the Stripy pattern ideas. Yes, I am definitely in a stripy mood today. Stripy things just make me want to fall down on my knees. LOL I am falling all over today :mf_rosetinted: