Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a nice picture!

It is a demonstration what he could do (with his lips) He is a mage.

He changed the mikro in a lollipop. He has just to breathe on it. Watch::thumb_yello:

27bg5.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have a nice picture!

It is a demonstration what he could do (with his lips) He is a mage.

He changed the mikro in a lollipop. He has just to breathe on it. Watch::thumb_yello:

27bg5.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Knit 1, Purl 2, Knit 1, Purl 2,

I love knitting late at night. Thanks for sharing all the good patterns.:blush-anim-cl:

You sneaky, sneaky, sneaky pervs. You renamed the title so it took me several days to find it again. I've had to catch up on a dozen pages so be warned this is a long post. I love knitting: there's something about two sticks with nothing between them but a piece of string...

that makes two of us!

holding my perv fingers crossed for you!

I hope that your exam went perviliciously!

ok. now this is too much... finally the cold shower doesn't help anymore. we always knew that sweet dreams was THE pervormance, but watch this at 1:50, and i have to say a HUGE WARNING!!! http://www.zshare.net/video/2328156c890e9c/

That is amazing. That is definitely going into the Mikagasmic Videos thread.

I´m so horny that i think i have fever

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US??? PERVO MASTER, YOU NAUGHTY & EVIL BOOOY!!! *whips herself*

Whoah, there, Queenie, deep breaths. I can kind of understand why Freddie was getting a little concerned. However, I have something else to say to Freddie somewhere below...

I had already suggested to violet_sky that we should create a monument devoted to Eurhytmics

THEY MADE OUR LIFE BETTER!!!!

I second this notion. Who knew that Annie Lennox would bring such joy to the world?

I still like THE VIDEO,the original one that Scut posted...that started it all

It started my "Mission to Share 'The' Video With Every Mika Fan in the Universe" and the downhill decline that is now manifested in the Mikagasmic Videos thread. :naughty:

Tonight...

1) I put on "Love Today" and my fiance turns around, looks at me, and goes "I just had this urge to take off my pants."

2) A few hours later, he's randomly reassembling my vacuum cleaner and says out of the blue "I wonder what Mika would do if I tried to hit on him."

All my hours spent drooling over the Mikagasmic pictures thread are now contagious!! The Mikaddiction knows no gender (or sexual orientation!) boundaries!

Should we market LICM as an aphrodesiac...?

well, I am 13, and I can see the concern, but I saw the whole thing as a place to laugh anyway!

so the activities have resumed, eh? *puts on perv gear*

We have 13 year olds in this thread? :shocked:

What a shame its under my observation! , poor me , you dont want me here!

You belong here, Freddie, dear. You're the one who found this afterall. :naughty:

Okay, here we go:

maskshadowsignuz7.jpg

I love it, it's even better than the previous one, especially the masochistic part. I also love the kinky feathery diamante mask artwork. You're fabulous. :wub2:

but do tell,what do the lollipop lyrics insinuate?

Read Mika's explanation posted here. It's not so innocent a song afterall...

lol! I wasn't to sure about the knitting thread... but with that much posts...

That's what made me suspicious. I had no idea that knitting was so popular!

Taille-moi les hanches à la hache

Cut my hips off with an axe

J'ai trop mangé de chocolat

I've been eating too much chocolate

Croque moi la peau, s'il-te-plaît

Bite my skin, please

Croque moi les os, s'il le faut

Bite my bones, if needed

C'est le temps des grandes métamorphoses

It's time to transform

Au bout de mes tous petits seins

At the top of my tiny breasts

S'insinuent, pointues et dodues

Are two nuts, pointing and plump, poping

Deux noisettes, crac! Tu les manges

Crac you eat them

C'est le temps des grandes métamorphoses

It's time to transform

Au bout de mes lèvres entrouvertes

At the edge of my lips half open

pousse un framboisier rouge argenté

is a silver red raspberry tree growing

Pourrais-tu m'embrasser pour me le couper...

Could you kiss me to cut it off...

Pétris-moi les hanches de baisers

Knead my hips with kisses

Je deviens la femme chocolat

I become the chocolate woman

Laisse fondre mes hanches Nutella

Let the Nutella melt out of my hips

Le sang qui coule en moi c'est du chocolat chaud...

The blood running in me is make of hot chocolate...

Un jour je vais m'envoler

One day I'll fly away

A travers le ciel à force de gonfler...

Through the sky as I keep on getting bigger

Et je baillerai des éclairs

I woould have flashes (it's the name of some cakes too)

Une comète plantée entre les dents

A comet stuck in my teeth

Mais sur terre, en attendant

But on earth up to now

Je me transformerai en la femme chocolat...

I'll become a chocolate woman

Taille-moi les hanches à la hache

Cut my hips off with an axe

J'ai trop mangé de chocolat

I've been eating too much chocolate

I could knit to that song all day long...

Nice, it seems to me to be immediately after, while the last vibrations of the, uh, song, are still echoing through the, uh, musician....or did I mean theatre?

That's the best bit of innuendo that I've seen in this entire forum...

you mean, like this?

(sorry couldn't resist)

I'm in stitches (mind the pun!). :roll1:

I have a contribution of my own to make: has noone seen this lovely knitting pattern? :shocked:

You sneaky, sneaky, sneaky pervs. You renamed the title so it took me several days to find it again. I've had to catch up on a dozen pages so be warned this is a long post. I love knitting: there's something about two sticks with nothing between them but a piece of string...

I second this notion. Who knew that Annie Lennox would bring such joy to the world?

It started my "Mission to Share 'The' Video With Every Mika Fan in the Universe" and the downhill decline that is now manifested in the Mikagasmic Videos thread. :naughty:

It is what made me suspicious. I had no idea that knitting was so popular!

That's the best bit of innuendo that I've seen in this entire forum...

I'm in stitches (mind the pun!). :roll1:

I have a contribution of my own to make: has noone seen this lovely knitting pattern? :shocked:

Scut Monkey, I missed you. You have such a way to sum it all up and piece it all together to give me a recap every so often. Better than Tivo,better than late night tv repeats. Especially piecing together all the knitting patterns and such. And ...Yeah, that last Big Girl pattern, I was "all over" that, or should I say she was all over that? :naughty:

Scut Monkey, I missed you. You have such a way to sum it all up and piece it all together to give me a recap every so often. Better than Tivo,better than late night tv repeats. Especially piecing together all the knitting patterns and such. And ...Yeah, that last Big Girl pattern, I was "all over" that, or should I say she was all over that? :naughty:

Aw, I can feel the pervy love. :wub2:

I love that Big Girl knitting pattern. It is one fine set of instructions. :naughty:

wow, no, i haven't seen this before! :shocked: it'd be very difficult to knit though, i guess the needles would get so HOT you'd burn your fingers all the time! :naughty:

did you notice that he's wrapping her in his braces? i wondered what the silver ring on his right hand was, and in fact it's his braces!

knitters,I have found theese nice little pictures I wanted to share,for analyzis

2001400122657324030_rs.jpg

2001478490567592976_rs.jpg

2001443219310373479_rs.jpg

2001445232109336498_rs.jpg

2001438216137711949_rs.jpg

I dunno who the genius was that filmed the close-up but we thank him/her

Hmmm, I wonder if our master is the only one with an o**l f******n...? :naughty:

*gazing at the pics* :shocked:

By the way, do you know the tooth'n'ear story?

I love it, it's even better than the previous one, especially the masochistic part. I also love the kinky feathery diamante mask artwork. You're fabulous. :wub2:

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

I was actually thinking nothing bad at all while going through some radio interviews when I stumbled over the 'I am your s****' And what can I tell you, I fell off my chair. It was about 1:30 in the morning and I guess I have woken up the whole neighborhood roaring with laughter....

(sorry to everybody else living in Boulevard of curly hair - LOL)

Oh, Scut!!!! We missed you so much!! It´s great you come back to our knitting house

The boy has a good pattern...and the leg´s girl too

It could be my next project

I rather like this knitting house and the knitters in it. :wub2:

Thank you very much

I was actually thinking nothing bad at all while going through some radio interviews when I stumbled over the 'I am your s****' And what can I tell you, I fell off my chair. It was about 1:30 in the morning and I guess I have woken up the whole neighborhood roaring with laughter....

(sorry to everybody else living in Boulevard of curly hair - LOL)

The Master provokes at the most unsuspecting of moments. :naughty: It's OK, though: "it wasn't you", remember. :wink2:

Hmmm, I wonder if our master is the only one with an o**l f******n...? :naughty:

By the way, do you know the tooth'n'ear story?

What on earth did you write in that post to merit being censored so? :naughty:

I don't think that I've heard that one. :blink:

I censored it myself to avoid Freddie being bothered by silly reports - LOL :naughty:

And the tooth in ear story is from the sugar interview. He told the interviewer that he once had lost one of his teeth in his ear after having rubbed it against that ear in order to find out what noise it would make. :blink:

(Mika, I wonder.... You actually seemed relatively sane to me....:blink: )

I'd say that's the result of obeying the advice of opera singers that say 'Listen to everything...' LOL :lamo:

I censored it myself to avoid Freddie being bothered by silly reports - LOL :naughty:

And the tooth in ear story is from the sugar interview. He told the interviewer that he once had lost one of his teeth in his ear after having rubbed it against that ear in order to find out what noise it would make. :blink:

I'd say that's the result of obeying the advice of opera singers that say 'Listen to everything...' LOL :lamo:

You might have over-censored it: I couldn't make out what it meant. :naughty:

Teeth-sounds? Mika is so random. I love it. :bleh:

The sugar interview? Which one is that? :blink:

Jeeeeeez, you really seem to know every single interview by heart, even backwards and upside down, don't you? :roftl:

hmm, does that have to be censored? isn't it just a harmless psychology term to describe a development status of small children? :biggrin2: sooo innocent! :bleh::naughty:

I'd say that's the result of obeying the advice of opera singers that say 'Listen to everything...'

LOL!! :lmao:

I rather like this knitting house and the knitters in it. :wub2:

The Master provokes at the most unsuspecting of moments. :naughty: It's OK, though: "it wasn't you", remember. :wink2:

So true, and it would even be unsuspectim to him - LOL

okay, I meant oral fixation, actually I agree with Mellody, I think it is used for the habit of small children to examine everything by taking it into their mouth...LOL