mika and his lovely martin..

K@koL@ndon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mika is lucky to have found a guitarist and singer like Martin...they have so much fun together.

Martin's wife just had the second baby only recently...and I don't think we need worry about Martin, look at his myspace, his family is everything, and he must miss them so much when he is on tour.

I bet the Billy brown is like Mika's friend from school's Dad or something!

There was a whole thread about this a while ago; just lighthearted stuff, and I think we came to the conclusion the Mika and Martin are "just good friends"...

:wink2:

sorry! i didn't know because i'm just arived here...

but my thread is simply a funny curiosity..nothing else:thumb_yello:

When i first looked at this thread i thought it was gonna say summat like 'I love Martin, he's so gorgeous, blah blah.....' Er......i'm shocked that you put what you did!!!:shocked:

No offence but you obviously don't know sweet fa about the band!!! :roftl:

When i first looked at this thread i thought it was gonna say summat like 'I love Martin, he's so gorgeous, blah blah.....' Er......i'm shocked that you put what you did!!!:shocked:

No offence but you obviously don't know sweet fa about the band!!! :roftl:

?!?!?!?!?:blink:

If English was the first language for us all then we could be picky about questions - but we have to make allowances for people who do NOT have English as their first language. I am sure no offence was meant by the question, and that newbies have to find their feet in here pretty quickly, with fans who have been here a long time, and know more than they do.

If English was the first language for us all then we could be picky about questions - but we have to make allowances for people who do NOT have English as their first language. I am sure no offence was meant by the question, and that newbies have to find their feet in here pretty quickly, with fans who have been here a long time, and know more than they do.

thank you very much:wink2: and sorry if i wrote something wrong:blush-anim-cl:

I know how hard it can be to formulate in a 'proper' way. English is not my first language either. :wink2:

But does the link that I put on page 1 give you an impression, K@koL@ondon?

I think we've discussed this before in an older thread.. I think Mika and Martin are very lucky to have each other as bandmates and I think they have a lot of fun working with each other! But Martin is married with beautiful children and seems to be quite a family man.

I think Mika is lucky to have found a guitarist and singer like Martin...they have so much fun together.

Martin's wife just had the second baby only recently...and I don't think we need worry about Martin, look at his myspace, his family is everything, and he must miss them so much when he is on tour.

I bet the Billy brown is like Mika's friend from school's Dad or something!

quote. I love the relationship MIKA and Martin have, they look having so much fun together!!

About Billy Brown in an interview MIKA said he knows the man who the sory comes from, but in another interview he said that he was inspired by a story reported on a newspaper...:blink: