Woooooooot!

Fmbm

Oh well I am very sorry to hear that, although I'm sure you'll get another chance.

..."'Cos you gotta have faith!"

George Michael ahaha

That song always pops into my head

Exactly! Mika's just beginning to get noticed a lot more in the States, so he'll be back soon, especially since Chicago is one of the major cities that artists always come to, along with New York and Los Angeles. :punk:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Mika's just beginning to get noticed a lot more in the States, so he'll be back soon, especially since Chicago is one of the major cities that artists always come to, along with New York and Los Angeles. :punk:

I sure hope so ahha. Its only been three days and I'm having major separation anxiety :-(

I cry when I hear "Any Other World"....thanks Vanessa, you just had to show me that video haha

I sure hope so ahha. Its only been three days and I'm having major separation anxiety :-(

I cry when I hear "Any Other World"....thanks Vanessa, you just had to show me that video haha

haha shut up, its not my fault....

i love that video so muchh!! *tear tear*

Oh well I am very sorry to hear that, although I'm sure you'll get another chance.

..."'Cos you gotta have faith!"

George Michael ahaha

That song always pops into my head

you said the same to me....

haha

haha shut up, its not my fault....

i love that video so muchh!! *tear tear*

you said the same to me....

haha

Is too! haha

I know I said the same thing.....its TRUE THOUGH!...I don't know, that song's just been stuck in my head haha

• 7 months later...
I can't get over how you gave him the sauce packet that said "will you marry me." :naughty:

I just saw two funny ones... "When I grow up I want to be a waterbed" and "Nice Plam. I read a great deal of pleasure in your future." :naughty:

I don't really get the first one but :lmfao:

this night was one of the best in my life... if not best... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Same here :biggrin2: Gee, I wonder why...:naughty:

You could have given him one that said, "Warning! You're about to make a taco very happy." :naughty:

Did he read what your packet said at all? Maybe that's why he had to rush out of there. :wink2:

Is that an actual packet?

Yeah, but it took him a while to read it. It was one of those cliche things in movies where people have to do a doublt-take :naughty: He was like " *reads*.........OH!" hahah

I'm giving him a gift, but I'm still not finished with it. :-S

What is it, if you don't mind me asking?

No worries, not going to steal your idea. I'm thinking of maybe just making him a thank-you card or something with my awesome painting skillz. (Actually it'll be more like finger painting.) :naughty: