Woooooooot!

Fmbm

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at request of the artist, please no smoking? lol awesome. now we know for real he doesnt smoke. rofl well i knew he didnt anyway...he doesnt seem that type but some people did wonder. now we know :D

at request of the artist, please no smoking? lol awesome. now we know for real he doesnt smoke. rofl well i knew he didnt anyway...he doesnt seem that type but some people did wonder. now we know :D

It was sad because at the after party that was thrown for him everyone was smoking so he left early and din't even get to relax or anything. Damn smokers.

wow those pics are awesome! lmao looks like he was sweating so much his hair got straightened from all the heat xDDD

He's like the opposite of me haha. When I sweat my hair goes curly. Hence the "Frederick curls" I call them in the pictures

"I can't drive but I can read" Love it!!!

I agree he's so adorably funny!!

I'm really happy for you fmbm!

it's amazing how you guys are all able to talk to him! I certainly would just faint and not be able to say anything at all!

I'm so happy for you! But damn jelaous too :bleh:

You're both so cute on the picture where he puts his head like on top of yours ^^

When we took the picture I felt the warmth of his cheek on my head, I almost melted!

then he would be all concerned and pick you up and take you to his dressing room to recover.....mm.....sounds like a cunning plan to me!

i love this plan! :biggrin2: lol he'll wonder why suddenly everyone starts fainting when they meet him! :naughty:

your pictures are awesome nono!!!!!! u guys are so cute together!!!!! hehe

no but seriously, im telling you, he loved your present....

haha your buttface shirt... haha

i wish i had a full conversation with him, like you did.....

you crazy psycho....

You make me feel so happy! :DDDD

hahaha

Buttface shirt yeah! I don't think he noticed it though, or my shoes haha, but thats ok, I got to talk to him so I shouldn't be complaining

You WILL get to talk to him for longer! You will!!!!!!!!!

i love this plan! :biggrin2: lol he'll wonder why suddenly everyone starts fainting when they meet him! :naughty:

You should've seen me....I was hyperventalating, I felt like puking, I was sweating and I was just soooooooo nervous, but then we talked and it all went away......I still have butterflies in my stomach though

It was sad because at the after party that was thrown for him everyone was smoking so he left early and din't even get to relax or anything. Damn smokers.

Yeah we hate smoking :thumb_yello:

when i was there, when he came on, i could have sworn that i peed in my pants.

When i was screaming like crazzay, i felt like i was peeing.....

i serioulsy, seriously thought i had peed in my pants.... seriously...

and i was gonna go backstage after the show to meet him, and i was so worried that he was gonna see that i peed in my pants!!!!!!!!!!

but luckily i didnt pee in my pants.....

i did go backstage and meet him though!!!!! ahah

It felt like it so much though!!!! ahhhhh!!! hahahahhaha