Avalon La Pics

KiteKat

Awesome pics! Amazing video. Like omfg@!&@#()!@*(@*!!!! amazing. You know what I mean. :biggrin2:

I was just laying on my bed rocking myself in a fetal position because I didn't know what to do with myself after looking at the pictures and video. My 19 year old brother came in and said, "What's wrong with you?" Once he saw the delirious expression on my face, he promptly said, "Oh. Mika. Again." and walked out laughing at me. :wub2: Pfft! I can't help it!

Oh, and I like the hair and glasses. Change is always nice, :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH

MY

GOD

That is all I am saying at this point, because the rest of what I have to say, quite frankly, is just unclassy and wrong. :roftl:

So I am going to walk away now…

*thinks of sweet innnocent little sheep running through fields of flowers*

:shocked: where are his lovely curly hair?? miss them....

Guys, give him a break! He had a cold that night, did you know that?

Well now you do.

I felt so bad. He sang amazing anyways though!

Guys, give him a break! He had a cold that night, did you know that?

Well now you do.

I felt so bad. He sang amazing anyways though!

Uh oh, I hope he's better by Monday!

Ok, although I think the Avalon Big Girl video by Okeastron is by far the best quality of the ones that I have seen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOL1I0u_Jtg

yet....have you seen the Avalon Big Girl video by princesslulu2? Location location location. About 48 seconds into this video you will see what I mean. Not for the faint of heart, only for the hardy souls. Up close and personal, in my face, okay, it wasn't really my face, but I feel like I was there. Thank you PL2.. Princesslulu2 also gets some sneak previews of the neon green. Someone please tell me if i need to join the perverts club and post in a different thread..?????? Sorry, I really am blushing.

:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

Princess LuLu's video:

Anyone else have a particular favorite video from LA Avalon? Well, I mean besides shirtless "Love Today" which will be become an all time favorite "You Tube" video merely from the MFCers watching a million times a day (including me).:mf_rosetinted:

just catching up on this thread but mika did already go topless at the glasgow gig back in may ! when he had his animal costume on & he had finished his prancing about he took the costume down to his waist revealing his body :wub2: so us scots beat you to it :naughty: but no photos i had ran out of memory on my camera at this point :thumbdown:

Ok, although I think the Avalon Big Girl video by Okeastron is by far the best quality of the ones that I have seen....

yet....have you seen the Avalon Big Girl video by princesslulu2? Location location location. About 48 seconds into this video you will see what I mean. Not for the faint of heart, only for the hardy souls. Up close and personal, in my face, okay, it wasn't really my face, but I feel like I was there. Thank you PL2.. Princesslulu2 also gets some sneak previews of the neon green. Someone please tell me if i need to join the perverts club and post in a different thread..?????? Sorry, I really am blushing.

Princess LuLu's video:

Anyone else have a particular favorite video from LA Avalon? Well, I mean besides shirtless "Love Today" which will be become an all time favorite "You Tube" video merely from the MFCers watching a million times a day (including me).:mf_rosetinted:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! you want to kill me!!!:jawdrop:

YES YES! :biggrin2: Love Today is my favorite too, and the second best in my opinion is Sweet Dreams. I really like that song performed by Mika. I haven't heard the original one, but for some reason I don't even care. :blink: Mika's version is pointlessly delicious enough! :mf_lustslow:

Princess LuLu's video:

Your right about 45seconds into princesslulus big girl video...i think i died :shocked:

LOL - delicate flower :lmao:

I don't think that he was 'forced into' ripping his clothes off, either. (Basically I dont think he's the type of person to be forced into ANYTHING at all easily :biggrin2: )

Anyway I still prefer the tight, sweaty shirts :thumb_yello:

I'm with you on the shirt Violet Sky!!

Mika "shy and sensitive"?

hahahahahahahahahahahha. :lmao:

I mean, sensitive, ok. But I think he's not the delicate flower some of you want him to be...

--Jack

Okie Dokie.....I shall go and edit my comment then. Obviously my opinion is being mocked and laughed at.

:thumbdown::annoyed_h4h:

have i ever said that green is my fav color??? my car is the same color of MIKA's undies!! :naughty:

gasp! your pics are breath-taking!! oh my! *drools*

Green is my favourite colour too! His drawers are sweet :) I saw that Love Today video yesterday evening and I think, he is just amazing! He's a star! Oh, yeah! :D

If I have to say something about his hair... Of course, curly hair on his head look beautiful, but I don't really mind if he has straight hair! I am sure, he doesn't have as straight as mine :) Maybe he just wants his hair to be more curly or ..more straight? Mika knows best.

Ps. sorry for my english

SIVAN!!!! you're back!!!! tell us about the gigs!!! tell us!! :biggrin2:

how are you?

What about that on-stage-as-lollipop-girl-story? :biggrin2:

And did you manage to arrive in time at SF? :blink:

i will write everything later i think....i need some sleep...

summer and michelle drove all the way back from SF...we r nuts!

6 hours to get there.... 6 hours there for the show and stuff and than after the show we came back 6 hours! :shocked: