Mika on Video Hits

afazza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i watched it!! OMG it was soooo funny! i dont think i stopped laughing the whole time!! but i didnt get the bit about wanting to eat Bjork cos she was a giant salmon egg..... what was that??

cranberries can't you put the videos on youtube?

ok, i've found a way! just give me few minutes to convert stuff etc and i'll put 'em on youtube!

Could you do me a big favour Mirtilla, a let me know what you had to do so I can try. :thumb_yello::wub2:

THANX! :biggrin2: i'm just watching the first part, did he say that "instant martyr" is gonna be the B side of the big girl single? :shocked: how cool would that be, finally one of his studio outtakes released! :biggrin2:

I haven't finished watching all the videos yet (I'm on the third one), but OMG I just got to the part where he randomly says to the guy, "Do you know who you look like? You look like that guy from Dawson's Creek." I don't know why but that made me laugh soooooooooooo hard! :roftl: Okay, back to video watching...

Thanks so much for telling us all about this, by the way! I love these long interviews.

THANX! :biggrin2: i'm just watching the first part, did he say that "instant martyr" is gonna be the B side of the big girl single? :shocked: how cool would that be, finally one of his studio outtakes released! :biggrin2:

He did.....thank god loads demos have been gotten rid of. It will sound all shiny and new as a b-side:wub2: