MFC Flag

RAK1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was a bit risky proposing to sign it in florence....there will be no time to ship it back to uk for T4...so i give up!..........

mirtilla can you sign it for me in Paris??? :biggrin2: :biggrin2: will it count? pleeeeaaassseeeee.............!:shocked:

i was a bit risky proposing to sign it in florence....there will be no time to ship it back to uk for T4...so i give up!..........

mirtilla can you sign it for me in Paris??? :biggrin2: :biggrin2: will it count? pleeeeaaassseeeee.............!:shocked:

if you really want me to do it just send me a scan of your sig!:wink2:

Anybody else worried that RAK1 hasn't been back here since she posted the original thread???

*looks around, calls out* RAK1 where aaaaaaaare you??? how's the flag going? do you like the ideas on here????

no answer:boxed:

WOW!

Sorry, didn't mean to worry you all, works been insane this week and I've been writing here from my phone for the last few weeks, as my computers not set up yet from my house move (next Friday should be back up and running again).

I am staggered by this response. I wanted to wait a couple of days to see how people felt about the idea, and am just blown away by your reaction. I wasn't expecting it to be Global!

Yes I am working on it, just waited 'cause I needed to see how much material I would need to get. Looks like it might be more than I anticipated, but that's okay.

I'll be at T4 so if I could get it back by then, that would be great, unless anyone else who is going would like to carry on then mantle, I don't mind.

I just wanted it to be back in time for V festival (unfortunately I missed out on getting a ticket, hence asking if Bexxy could do the honours in presenting it to Mika for his birthday ).

Well Imust get on, this flag won't make itself.

Thank you all for your response.

Rose.

WOW!

Sorry, didn't mean to worry you all, works been insane this week and I've been writing here from my phone for the last few weeks, as my computers not set up yet from my house move (next Friday should be back up and running again).

I am staggered by this response. I wanted to wait a couple of days to see how people felt about the idea, and am just blown away by your reaction. I wasn't expecting it to be Global!

Yes I am working on it, just waited 'cause I needed to see how much material I would need to get. Looks like it might be more than I anticipated, but that's okay.

I'll be at T4 so if I could get it back by then, that would be great, unless anyone else who is going would like to carry on then mantle, I don't mind.

I just wanted it to be back in time for V festival (unfortunately I missed out on getting a ticket, hence asking if Bexxy could do the honours in presenting it to Mika for his birthday ).

Well Imust get on, this flag won't make itself.

Thank you all for your response.

Rose.

OOOOOooooohhhh ... it's sooo much like an Olympic Torch !!! How exciting !!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

I've just noticed that Somerset House is before T4, so, If it needs to travel anywhere it'll have to be back to me by the 16th July, but I'll check the calender again to see what's happening where and when. I got some lovely material for the flag itself, not too light and not too heavy, so it should look good when it's finished. And the beauty of going to Glastonbury on Wednesday is that if I haven't quite finished it, and the weather isn't great, I'll have something to do in my tent.

Hey,

Hope you make the flag extra big, so that everyone can see it from afar.. or on TV, or from space :naughty: Loving the idea and have fun at Glastonbury.. love it there, but can't go this year... remember no toilet roll and sign up for the I count campaign!! Take care.

i would Be honored to represt the MFC on Mikas birthday at V festival :blush-anim-cl:

if it cant be passed onto me in person i would be more than happy to provide my address to the person who needs to pass it back once the ball starts rolling :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I've just noticed that Somerset House is before T4, so, If it needs to travel anywhere it'll have to be back to me by the 16th July, but I'll check the calender again to see what's happening where and when. I got some lovely material for the flag itself, not too light and not too heavy, so it should look good when it's finished. And the beauty of going to Glastonbury on Wednesday is that if I haven't quite finished it, and the weather isn't great, I'll have something to do in my tent.

Does that mean you won't be sending it to me in Japan after T4? There are 8 free days in the calendar there between T4 and Liquid Room Tokyo. Or are you just going to hold onto it till V festival? If you are worried, rest assured I am a very responsible oldling/mother, I will guarantee I can send it on for the Big Chill. The post in Japan is super reliable, and it could be back in 4 days.

Does that mean you won't be sending it to me in Japan after T4? There are 8 free days in the calendar there between T4 and Liquid Room Tokyo. Or are you just going to hold onto it till V festival? If you are worried, rest assured I am a very responsible oldling/mother, I will guarantee I can send it on for the Big Chill. The post in Japan is super reliable, and it could be back in 4 days.

Yes I will definitely be sending it to you in Japan. At first I was bit worried about the logistics of it getting there (as well as the cost) but after a little chat with my sister, I'm going to get in touch with DHL to transport it over. If you PM your details, I'll work on it from here.

I don't know if Big Chill has any tickets left (can't do anything until Iget back from Glastonbury anyway), if it does I'll probably get one and get the flag going down there.

If anyone else wants the flag, just let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you, but you should be aware that time between events is kind of tight (I really do not know how Mika is doing this without going into meltdown) and you have to allow for postal delays, so maybe some people may not get the chance to have the flag (trust me, if I could personally transport it to you I really would). So I apologise now if you don't receive it for whatever event it misses, but the onus is for it to get to V festival for the 18th ofAugust. Big thanks to you Bexxy for agreeing to take it.

Must go and carry on the the creation.

Yes I will definitely be sending it to you in Japan. At first I was bit worried about the logistics of it getting there (as well as the cost) but after a little chat with my sister, I'm going to get in touch with DHL to transport it over. If you PM your details, I'll work on it from here.

I don't know if Big Chill has any tickets left (can't do anything until Iget back from Glastonbury anyway), if it does I'll probably get one and get the flag going down there.

If anyone else wants the flag, just let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you, but you should be aware that time between events is kind of tight (I really do not know how Mika is doing this without going into meltdown) and you have to allow for postal delays, so maybe some people may not get the chance to have the flag (trust me, if I could personally transport it to you I really would). So I apologise now if you don't receive it for whatever event it misses, but the onus is for it to get to V festival for the 18th ofAugust. Big thanks to you Bexxy for agreeing to take it.

I'm going to the Big Chill and I'd be more than happy to take the flag for you!

(I don't think the tickets are sold out yet, though)

OK I have PMed you about this. Very excited now!!

• 1 month later...

ok im re - bumping this thread!!

At the moment i have the MFC Flag and i just wanted to know what would be happening to it ??

a few questions really.....is it still going to Japan???

Do you want me to write on the back of it where its been so far etc etc...

Glastonbury + Somerset house??

because you would need to write on it in fabric pen then iron it to make sure the ink sticks.

oh i just need to know really because i feel this thread has been neglected!!!

hahah i still dont know whats happening with the flag the only thing i DO know is it is going to be with me at the Big Chill Festival...im awaiting orders from Rak1!!!!

I may take it on a road trip tomorow because im bored go and fly the MFC flag around some random castle :roftl: