Burlesque, pin up, showgirl, Cabaret and vaudeville Thread

Lolliepop_girl

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He fits in well.. :wub2:

Yes he does! I just never found a way of getting photos of Mika up here that fitted in with the thread until recently. I love seeing pictures and realising all over again how wonderful and cute and gorgeous Mika really is!

"Oh and I'm woma-I'm also wearing women's underwear!"

It looked like he was going to get up and show us his frilly knickers but I saw other videos from that ball (am I allowed to talk about that?) and there was a laptop and a camera and you give your confession and then press the button to stop the video and he pushed that button like he wasn't sorry for stealing that "incestuously stolen" jewelery one little bit! :wub2:

How adorable is Mika? :fangurl:

Yes he does! I just never found a way of getting photos of Mika up here that fitted in with the thread until recently. I love seeing pictures and realising all over again how wonderful and cute and gorgeous Mika really is!

"Oh and I'm woma-I'm also wearing women's underwear!"

It looked like he was going to get up and show us his frilly knickers but I saw other videos from that ball (am I allowed to talk about that?) and there was a laptop and a camera and you give your confession and then press the button to stop the video and he pushed that button like he wasn't sorry for stealing that "incestuously stolen" jewelery one little bit! :wub2:

How adorable is Mika? :fangurl:

there's other pictures? :shocked:

He is.... :swoon:

• 2 years later...

DITA's at it again . . .

[YOUTUBE]y9uSyICrtow&sns=fb[/YOUTUBE]

didn't know this thread existed!:shocked:

LOVE this vid! it's a brilliant little piece :thumb_yello:

oh, and i've become very interested in vintage hairstyles, esp soft wavy ones..anyone who's tried out these feel free to post tips plz!

didn't know this thread existed!:shocked:

LOVE this vid! it's a brilliant little piece :thumb_yello:

oh, and i've become very interested in vintage hairstyles, esp soft wavy ones..anyone who's tried out these feel free to post tips plz!

I usually get waves using a curling wand then brushing the curls out but i've been told that heated rollers work really well and have long lasting results! (I'm looking for some good ones atm) :arf2:

I usually get waves using a curling wand then brushing the curls out but i've been told that heated rollers work really well and have long lasting results! (I'm looking for some good ones atm) :arf2:

Yea but ur hair is naturally wavy/curly :( mine is ridiculous: not very straight but resists curling like its life depended on it :aah: I used a curling wand the other day and in spite of mousse by the time I got to the left side of my head the right side uncurled :shocked:

I'll try heated rollers tho lemme know if u find good ones! :thumb_yello:

Yea but ur hair is naturally wavy/curly :( mine is ridiculous: not very straight but resists curling like its life depended on it :aah: I used a curling wand the other day and in spite of mousse by the time I got to the left side of my head the right side uncurled :shocked:

I'll try heated rollers tho lemme know if u find good ones! :thumb_yello:

It's ain't sh*t if my hair is naturally curly or whatever, it still drops out pretty fast if i don't spend time on it :naughty:

My friend has blonde hair which is naturally poker straight and i've suggested heated rollers for her... she normally uses curling wand or just straighteners to curl it but it drops out easily...

Yeah moose doesn't do much for my hair, gives it a bit of volume and if it's feeling nice, keeps a bit of curl in place :aah:

Will do! :wink2:

• 1 month later...

[YOUTUBE]hFEXU5XtX2s[/YOUTUBE]

i like all the vids of here Thks. and i like so much like DIta Von Teese is dancing in Deutschland. OK: Happy

BBC1´st BIG WEEKEND 2013 DERRY LONDONDERRY.

I LIKE ACTUATION OF bRUNO MARS JUST THE WAY YOU ZRE.

Edited by mer

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...