2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

If I could I would. :teehee:

And I could bring my ipod and while everyone is suffering from the boring music, I could be jammin to my Ipod. :aah: (why don't people do that? :aah:)

you would???

oh, i've worked outside and been in the rain for whole days sometimes, i tell you it's not fun, you're cold, it really gets in to your bones even, and it takes ages to get warm again ::aah:

i only like rain, the way Mary said, while being at home, inside,, with a blanket and a good book :teehee:

you would???

oh, i've worked outside and been in the rain for whole days sometimes, i tell you it's not fun, you're cold, it really gets in to your bones even, and it takes ages to get warm again ::aah:

i only like rain, the way Mary said, while being at home, inside,, with a blanket and a good book :teehee:

Did you know I spend all day in a (brutally) air conditioned room? It's usually winter temperatures and I'm usually in just a shirt and my undies. The only thing I have is a fairly thin blanket. I get a thrill from "survival" scenarios. :biggrin2: I shiver often. I like it.

EDIT: (my bedroom on the other hand is the exact opposite. QUITE warm. XD)

you would???

Exactly! There were people there having to be assisted by the red cross because of hypothermia! :boxed: Too many hours in the cold and rain... It's funny in the first minutes, but after a while it gets very very uncomfortable!

Exactly! There were people there having to be assisted by the red cross because of hypothermia! :boxed: Too many hours in the cold and rain... It's funny in the first minutes, but after a while it gets very very uncomfortable!

Jackets? Did anyone wear jackets? I don't get cold easily...

true, it does indeed :huh:

i'm cold even thinking about it :aah:

Did you know I spend all day in a (brutally) air conditioned room? It's usually winter temperatures and I'm usually in just a shirt and my undies. The only thing I have is a fairly thin blanket. I get a thrill from "survival" scenarios. :biggrin2: I shiver often. I like it.

EDIT: (my bedroom on the other hand is the exact opposite. QUITE warm. XD)

What on earth do you work as? :blink:

Jackets? Did anyone wear jackets? I don't get cold easily...

I was wearing a jacket, but when it rains, jackets get wet, and when jackets get wet, they get heavy and cold, and they make you even more miserable.

Besides, just a few hours before I was getting sunburned. I was hardly going to take my winter coat with me in Portugal.

What on earth do you work as? :blink:

I was wearing a jacket, but when it rains, jackets get wet, and when jackets get wet, they get heavy and cold, and they make you even more miserable.

Besides, just a few hours before I was getting sunburned. I was hardly going to take my winter coat with me in Portugal.

I don't work. I'm 17. Although I might be getting a job soon. :dunno: (before you wonder, I don't have school - at all)

Well, I dunno, a few people ARE that dumb, unfortunately for the rest of the human race... :aah:

Can assure you that nobody was there wearing a bikini.

And tbh even if they were, we were on the beach in Portugal in July. It'd be dumber to turn up in a bloody eskimo coat.

Can assure you that nobody was there wearing a bikini.

And tbh even if they were, we were on the beach in Portugal in July. It'd be dumber to turn up in a bloody eskimo coat.

Yep! Definitely! :naughty:

-sigh- Nothing. It's a phrase. My mood has suddenly dropped, my apologies.

I realise it's a phrase - it's a collection of words, but you said it as though you were making some kind of point in the discussion...which you weren't.

Well I have the sore body parts often without all that, that music wasn't so bad, just not right for that day, and I REALLY can't stress how much I like rain...

Honey, trust me, you would have been just as suicidal as all of us.

Win what? What, this was some sort of competition? :blink:

No, but you came on here after we'd had a miserable time in the rain telling about how you're so great at dealing with the cold and telling us all the things we should have done when you weren't there and you don't know the situation (which you can really only appreciate if you were there).

It didn't really go down well, especially when your final point in the discussion was 'yeah, but still'.

So no, it wasn't a competition, it was a discussion, as Ingie said.