"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

The longer he takes to release this album, the bigger expectations I have.. And I start to fear that soon it will be impossible for this album to meet the expectations I have :sad:

I have had the opposite reaction. There is so little evidence of this album's existence I have zero expectations. I'll believe it when I hear it :naughty:

And if he's gonna do the Marie-Antoinette set with the same old songs, I'm gonna kill myself :pinkbow:

:pinkbow:

I have had the opposite reaction. There is so little evidence of this album's existence I have zero expectations. I'll believe it when I hear it :naughty:

I don't believe you :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well, at least there will be a surprise :naughty: With TBWKTM almost all the songs were performed live, were 5 years old demos or from "Songs For Sorrow". I can't tell which way of the album making I like more, since I became a Mika fan after TBWKTM was released, but I believe waiting for TBWKTM was a bit easier than TOOL, no? :aah:

Well I expect I will like it of course, that's about it. All this "teasing" goes in one ear and out the other for me because it tells me nothing about what it actually sounds like. Even the talk about collaborations isn't much of a clue because we never know if he is collaborating for a Madonna song or his own album track or what. :naughty:

but I believe waiting for TBWKTM was a bit easier than TOOL, no? :aah:

No for the reason I mentioned above. He was giving us an indication of what TBWKTM would be like so we couldn't wait to hear the finished product. He's really said nothing of any substance about this album and he hasn't shared one note of it so it doesn't exist for me any more today than it did 2 years ago.

It's a bit disappointing that we're 5 months into the year already and nothing has changed and nothing is happening as far as the album is concerned. And I also don't want the songs to slowly leak out during live performances in the summer. I just want to hear the album in its entirety first.

No for the reason I mentioned above. He was giving us an indication of what TBWKTM would be like so we couldn't wait to hear the finished product. He's really said nothing of any substance about this album and he hasn't shared one note of it so it doesn't exist for me any more today than it did 2 years ago.

Well as you said earlier - this album is Gertrude to you. :naughty:

It's a bit disappointing that we're 5 months into the year already and nothing has changed and nothing is happening as far as the album is concerned. And I also don't want the songs to slowly leak out during live performances in the summer. I just want to hear the album in its entirety first.

+1. I've never been a fan of live performances of songs I haven't heard the studio version of first. I need to hear the studio version first because I consider it the "official" one. Live versions are always a bit different to me and it's easier for me to listen to them if I've heard the recorded one first. That's why I haven't listened to BIOTW a lot. Also because I don't like Ida. :naughty:

Oh well, at least there will be a surprise :naughty: With TBWKTM almost all the songs were performed live, were 5 years old demos or from "Songs For Sorrow". I can't tell which way of the album making I like more, since I became a Mika fan after TBWKTM was released, but I believe waiting for TBWKTM was a bit easier than TOOL, no? :aah:

It was easier... :mf_rosetinted:

And I also don't want the songs to slowly leak out during live performances in the summer. I just want to hear the album in its entirety first.

Me too. That's why I want this album to be out before festivals. But then again, if TOOL won't be out before then, I still wanna hear the new songs live. So, basically I don't know what I want :aah:

That's why I haven't listened to BIOTW a lot. Also because I don't like Ida. :naughty:

There are plenty of reasons to never listen to this song and I hope there won't be an "official" version unless it's a bonus track on the Swahili limited edition. :naughty:

There are plenty of reasons to never listen to this song and I hope there won't be an "official" version unless it's a bonus track on the Swahili limited edition. :naughty:

What if BIOTW will be his first single? :mikadas:

:lmfao:

Don't say that! :shocked:

:wait:impatiently waiting....

If Mika sings (leaks) several main single cut-able 3rd album songs on summer festivals without releasing the entire album...that would be one of the worst mistake he could ever do in his pop career, I'm sure :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Then I'll move to JBieber Fan Club:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you think he will give us some taste from the album BEFORE his next XL Column?

'Cause he's finished the last one with "This album is called The Origin Of Love and is about a man who only grows up once he rediscovers the boy he used to be."

It makes sense to me but you can never know with Mika:mikacool:

Edited by lollipop161

Don't you think he will give us some taste from the album BEFORE his next XL Column?

'Cause he's finished the last one with "This album is called The Origin Of Love and is about a man who only grows up once he rediscovers the boy he used to be."

It makes sence to me but you can never know with Mika:mikacool:

Basically Record Companies announce releasing date 1~2 months before that releasing day. We never knows releasing date till beginning of May and it could mean that we will never hear TOOL before festivals. I fear that the Live festival set leaks new songs too much and when the album is really out no one gets intrested in listening his album any more... The worst scenario that I have atm...

Basically Record Companies announce releasing date 1~2 months before that releasing day. We never knows releasing date till beginning of May and it could mean that we will never hear TOOL before festivals. I fear that the Live festival set leaks new songs too much and when the album is really out no one gets intrested in listening his album any more... The worst scenario that I have atm...

:nervous::nervous::nervous:

Then I'll move to JBieber Fan Club:mf_rosetinted:

Do you know that membership on JB fanclub costs 99$ for a year? :mf_rosetinted: If I were you, I would think twice before moving there :mf_rosetinted:

... No, don't think about that

Why so many people hate this song? :aah:

Do you know that membership on JB fanclub costs 99$ for a year? :mf_rosetinted: If I were you, I would think twice before moving there :mf_rosetinted:

Why so many people hate this song? :aah:

I kinda don't hate that song after listening live in Seoul,but still don't like it..

the melody, lyrics both are not fresh, even outdated and old-fashioned...:dunno: Actually I had kinda doubt about 3rd album after listening BIOTW first time, and feared I would never like the 3rd album if it's all like BIOTW.. :aah:

Once I told my parents that I to be an MFCer you had to pay 30€ a month. You should have seen their faces. Hilarious:lmfao:

Once I told my parents that I to be an MFCer you had to pay 30€ a month. You should have seen their faces. Hilarious:lmfao:

I can imagine :yikes: can I ask, why you did this? :naughty: