"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

He's always going to be 12 years older than you. When you are fifty, he'll be only 62

True. But on his birthday, his age will make him 13 years older. And when I'm older, age won't matter as much. :kachinga: When I'm 22, he will only be 35. And we will all live happily ever after. :wink2:

what´s actually his management doing??? don´t they give him a deadline or sth?? ir is he completely his own boss? doesn´t his managers and whatever else he´s paying have trouble with him releasing toll mikasoon?

You just answered your own question. He's paying them, so he does whatever he wants. :naughty:

You just answered your own question. He's paying them, so he does whatever he wants. :naughty:

cool... :mf_rosetinted:

Here popstars are paid by their managements, and Mika just pays his management... :mikacool:

Grace Iglesias ‏@GraceIglesias

Listening to the new @mikasounds album at work today. Not gonna lie, it's kinda awesome and I love it :D He does make some happy music!

that means, that TOOL is almost ready, right? :blink:

OMFG Meeks just handed over his CD to UK universal music promo team:aah:

Grace Iglesias ‏@GraceIglesias

Listening to the new @mikasounds album at work today. Not gonna lie, it's kinda awesome and I love it :D He does make some happy music!

that means, that TOOL is almost ready, right? :blink:

Oh. Ok. :naughty:

Sounds extremely likely :teehee: He's been a little quiet about it recently too. :fisch:

I hope so :teehee: And I think Mika is London now, no? This is exciting :excite: And it's a happy album again :naughty:

Edit: damn, it's only a few songs...

Mika fans know how to scare people... The girl deleted her tweet about listening to Mika's album :naughty:

It's not the first time, we should have expected that :mf_rosetinted:

poor chick:mf_rosetinted: what did she expect tweeting stuff like that?:mf_rosetinted: