"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

The new album will be release the 17 of september !!!!!!!

Le nouvel album de Mika, "Origin Of Love", sortira le 17 septembre. Premier single : "Celebrate".

The new album of Mika " Origin of Love" will be release the 17 of september. His first single : " Celebrate "

:mfr_omg::yay::yay:

Yes!! Finally!!!!! Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

Maybe it's Love You When I'm Drunk. Somebody told Mika it's not so appropriate to admit he loves someone only when he's drunk and he said ok let's chnge it to I want the whole world to celebrate when I'm drunk.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Le nouvel album de Mika, "Origin Of Love", sortira le 17 septembre. Premier single : "Celebrate".

The new album of Mika " Origin of Love" will be release the 17 of september. His first single : " Celebrate "

:swoon: FINALLY! Thank you :wub2: A release date = A COUNTDOWN! so... 94 days before the release WOO! :mf_rosetinted:

Whose birthday is September 17? I think in January we tried to guess when is it going to be released. :aah:

Whose birthday is September 17? I think in January we tried to guess when is it going to be released. :aah:

My daughter was born the day before :blush-anim-cl: I can buy it for her, but there's a problem I'm the Mika fan, not her :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mikasister

another reason to love this song :groovy::groovy::groovy:

Phoenix, no?

It remember me a lot the sound of the Phoenix, not the melody but the way to play and sing and also the historical musical references.

Reviews translated by horrible google!

Underwater. Premier slow de l'écoute, qui monte peu à peu, refrain plus rythmé. "I can't breathe underwater" c'est bien vrai ça. #Mika

"Underwater. Slow first listening, rising slowly, more rhythmic chorus. "I can not breathe underwater" it's true that."

Overrated. Les bass tremblent sur les couplets, pré-chorus planant (et aigu) et refrain liant les deux. Très dansant. #Mika

Overrated. The shaking bass on the verses, pre-chorus hovering (and acute) and chorus linking the two. Very dancing.

SAY WHAT???

La chanson "The origin of love" de @mikasounds est juste sublime, future tube, for sure !

The song "The origin of love" from @ mikasounds is just sublime, future tube, for sure!

Stardust. Premier titre vraiment destiné à se bouger le popotin, sans tomber dans le Guetta / Red One. Single probable. #Mika

Stardust. First title really intended to move the butt, without falling into Guetta / Red One. Single likely.

OMG!

Reviews translated by horrible google!

Underwater. Premier slow de l'écoute, qui monte peu à peu, refrain plus rythmé. "I can't breathe underwater" c'est bien vrai ça. #Mika

"Underwater. Slow first listening, rising slowly, more rhythmic chorus. "I can not breathe underwater" it's true that."

Overrated. Les bass tremblent sur les couplets, pré-chorus planant (et aigu) et refrain liant les deux. Très dansant. #Mika

Overrated. The shaking bass on the verses, pre-chorus hovering (and acute) and chorus linking the two. Very dancing.

SAY WHAT???

La chanson "The origin of love" de @mikasounds est juste sublime, future tube, for sure !

The song "The origin of love" from @ mikasounds is just sublime, future tube, for sure!

Stardust. Premier titre vraiment destiné à se bouger le popotin, sans tomber dans le Guetta / Red One. Single probable. #Mika

Stardust. First title really intended to move the butt, without falling into Guetta / Red One. Single likely.

OMG!

WHAT????

:jawdrop: