What would YOU do?

Amye the Mika Fan <3

What would you do if you were front row at one of Mika's concerts and he invited you up on stage with him for some varying reason XD??? Tell me what scenario you would imagine it to be if this happened to you and tell me what you would do and say to him/audience :D??? I have been daydreaming about this a whole lot lately... just curious :P!!!

Amye out ;)!!!

• Like 1

I get stage fright very easily so I'd be really super nervous at first.  But I would definitely go onstage with him.  I'd try to sing along with him (even though I sing like a dying cat).  At the end, I'd just hug him forever and tell him that he is my idol and that I would never forget this moment. :wub:

I would be so, so nervous! I'm a very shy person and I have stage fright, so that would be funny, watching me act all embarrassing  :naughty:

But I would try to dance along (I can't sing haha) and enjoy it, because well, when do you get a chance like that!? :D

And offcourse I'd hug him, Forever. :mf_rosetinted:  

Oh boy, I'd probably smile so much my whole face would disappear in a hole  :naughty:

I don't know what I'd say, maybe ask him to sing something with him for like a couple seconds and hug him  :)

Aw hahaha, I would do the exact same. I would cry happy tears and go to town singing with him ;):P!!! And also hug him and never ever, I mean NEVER let go ❤!!!
  • Like 1

1. I would kiss him in the lips for at least 30 seconds. (dont judge,Yolo!)

2. I would start singing along to whatever song he wanted to sing.

3. At the end of the song i would hug him and never let go.(EVER)

WHOOOOO, go girl ahahahahahahahaha, that you be my wildest dreams, true tho #YOLO!!! I would ask what his favourite song is to perform, and sing and jam away :D :D :D!!! Amen about the hugging, same here, he would literally have to peel me off haha XD!!!

I get stage fright very easily so I'd be really super nervous at first.  But I would definitely go onstage with him.  I'd try to sing along with him (even though I sing like a dying cat).  At the end, I'd just hug him forever and tell him that he is my idol and that I would never forget this moment. :wub:

Yeah, as much as I'd relish in it, I would be terrified :o!!! If i was in the audience, I wouldn't care if you were crap, which I'm sure you're not btw, I would just be so happy and excited for you :D XD!!! Awk, that's beautiful, here here, me too babes ;)!!!

Well as I know myself I would probably act terribly embarrassing. :facepalm: Honestly I couldn't think of anything to say in that situation cos I'm so shy anyway... xD I'd be standing there just overwhelmed by what's happening. :naughty:

Awk that would be so cute if you were all embarassed, others would be too and the audience would think nothin of it!!! You know, I'm here sayin all this stuff that I'd do, I would probably just be shocked by the number of people and the fact that it is actually him purposefully talking to ME, I'd just be a heap of smiles and giggles and shocked face hahaha ;)!!!

I would be so, so nervous! I'm a very shy person and I have stage fright, so that would be funny, watching me act all embarrassing :naughty:

But I would try to dance along (I can't sing haha) and enjoy it, because well, when do you get a chance like that!? :D

And offcourse I'd hug him, Forever. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a great idea/attitude #YOLO as they used to say ;) ;) ;) !!! Of course hehe, same here ;) ;) ;)!!! Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

First I would hug him ofcourse and then I would get a permission to play a song on the piano ( actually I tried it :D ) I dont know, I would do whatever he wants, dancing, singing... Have fun as much as I could :D

Yes, yes, I apllaud your reply, that is a great plan girl, best reply yet :D :D :D!!!

Awk that would be so cute if you were all embarassed, others would be too and the audience would think nothin of it!!! You know, I'm here sayin all this stuff that I'd do, I would probably just be shocked by the number of people and the fact that it is actually him purposefully talking to ME, I'd just be a heap of smiles and giggles and shocked face hahaha ;)!!!

:D :D

Well in fact it's almost unbelievable to think of something cos if it really happens things would probably always look totally different and you would react completely different from what you've imagined! :naughty:

• Like 1

I get stage fright very easily so I'd be really super nervous at first. But I would definitely go onstage with him. I'd try to sing along with him (even though I sing like a dying cat). At the end, I'd just hug him forever and tell him that he is my idol and that I would never forget this moment. :wub:

awww this is cute

What would you do if you were front row at one of Mika's concerts and he invited you up on stage with him for some varying reason XD??? Tell me what scenario you would imagine it to be if this happened to you and tell me what you would do and say to him/audience :D??? I have been daydreaming about this a whole lot lately... just curious :P!!!

Amye out ;)!!!

haha knowing what im like when i meet people. i would do or say something stupid but do it with such confidence and not even think about what i just said or did. and then laugh at myself because its that funny. on stage? not sure but im sure i would do something that would make me laugh and of course hug him and say thanks ????????.

front row i would be a crazy but not to crazy. of course screaming at concerts is normal so i would be doing that and putting my hand out for him to touch ????????. im sure you would all do that.

I would probably need a few moments to realise that it is happening, them I would just smile. And I'd do whatever the said or wanted me to sing (thiugh I have a stage fright too. But with him I would probably forget about anyone else in the room.)

And ofcourse hug him! Big bear hug!

• 4 weeks later...

Well if I were in the front row, I'd already be bawling my eyes out, so I'd probably start crying harder, scream a little, laugh at how stupid I look, then hug him and mumble how much he's changed my life. I'd be very emotional, yes.  :wub2:

I would probably need a few moments to realise that it is happening, them I would just smile. And I'd do whatever the said or wanted me to sing (thiugh I have a stage fright too. But with him I would probably forget about anyone else in the room.)

And ofcourse hug him! Big bear hug!

Bear hug sounds like a great plan my love ;)!!! Awww that is SO cute, it's like he's your comfort, your safe place, he would make all the fear go away <3!!!

haha knowing what im like when i meet people. i would do or say something stupid but do it with such confidence and not even think about what i just said or did. and then laugh at myself because its that funny. on stage? not sure but im sure i would do something that would make me laugh and of course hug him and say thanks .

front row i would be a crazy but not to crazy. of course screaming at concerts is normal so i would be doing that and putting my hand out for him to touch . im sure you would all do that.

Ahahahaha, ya, that so sounds like you ;):P!!! Awk sounds perfect XD!!!

Well if I were in the front row, I'd already be bawling my eyes out, so I'd probably start crying harder, scream a little, laugh at how stupid I look, then hug him and mumble how much he's changed my life. I'd be very emotional, yes.  :wub2:

Ahahaha, I can just imagine XD ;)!!! I hope this happens to you and that I am there to see it, would be the best thing ever by the sounds of it XD!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think my first reaction would be to run away? I know that doesn't make any sense, but I'd be terrified of looking ridiculous in front of him!

Of course, I wouldn't actually run away. I'd probably end up crying or something. I'm super emotional and a moment like that would be overwhelming!