Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

I never have any plans. xD

I spent the day reading my law books yesterday and doing case studies. Today it's beautiful outside so I will definitely go for a walk! :)

probably we all have been kinda busy! :shocked:

My week was surprising! I'm getting more and more into my job although I'm still afraid of making mistakes... Our boss isn't here cos she's ill and so the leader of the bureau is my boss. She's very strict and her critic makes me feel like I'm a complete loser... Anyway I'm trying to do my best, as always!

My colleagues hasn't been with me on Thursday and Friday. On Friday she called us and told us she's got a tumor... :( She wasn't nice towards me, but I never expected something like that... It's terrible and I'm so sorry for her... :tears: Why do things like that happen...?

It means that I'm having the double amount of work in the future although I'm still learning. I don't know if I can do that...

I agree with Fiona, your boss shouldn't be so hard for you. I hope your other boss get's better and returns soon. You're doing your best and that's all you can do! And making mistakes is human, everyone makes them!

Remember that we're always here for you. :hug:

Who said I'm going to let you read it? :mf_rosetinted:

Looks like the job maybe isn't as good as you expected it to be. :( The boss shouldn't be too hard on you.  It's natural for you to make mistakes as you're still learning.  Anyway, the best way of learning is to learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, that's very sad she has a tumour.  Maybe she's been a bit stressed and worried about that lately, which might be why she's being unkind.

You can do it!  Just keep going and talk to us if you feel bad. :hug:

Oh well, then I won't read it. Pffsj. :glasses2:

Looks like the job maybe isn't as good as you expected it to be. :( The boss shouldn't be too hard on you. It's natural for you to make mistakes as you're still learning. Anyway, the best way of learning is to learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, that's very sad she has a tumour. Maybe she's been a bit stressed and worried about that lately, which might be why she's being unkind.

You can do it! Just keep going and talk to us if you feel bad. :hug:

There's a lot you have to remember... Anyway I'm not giving up!

Hmm... I feel a bit bad about it sometimes, but I'm not doing any mistake twice. ;)

Yeah that's my thought as well! Maybe she felt already pain or something... I'm so sorry for her... :(

Thank you :wub::hug:

I agree with Fiona, your boss shouldn't be so hard for you. I hope your other boss get's better and returns soon. You're doing your best and that's all you can do! And making mistakes is human, everyone makes them!

Remember that we're always here for you. :hug:

I'm so lucky to know people like you! :group_hug:

Oh well, then I won't read it. Pffsj. :glasses2:

You'd probably throw up anyway :naughty: 

Hmm... I feel a bit bad about it sometimes, but I'm not doing any mistake twice. ;)

Yeah that's my thought as well! Maybe she felt already pain or something... I'm so sorry for her... :(

Never give up.  That's the best advice I can give you :thumb_yello: 

I'm so lucky to know people like you! :group_hug:

:hug:

You'd probably throw up anyway :naughty:

Never give up.  That's the best advice I can give you :thumb_yello:

Who knows. :teehee:

No, I don't want to read it anymore now. :glasses2: But seriously, is it a new chapter for your story on Wattpad? :)

No, I haven't updated that in a while!  I want to get back into it but I got stuck for ideas and abandoned it.  I'm hoping to update it at some point soon though. :) 

I've actually been working through a book of writing prompts that I got for Christmas, and the kiss scene was inspired by one of the prompts.  It's basically just like a really, really short story.  I might develop it further though. :wink2: 

No, I haven't updated that in a while!  I want to get back into it but I got stuck for ideas and abandoned it.  I'm hoping to update it at some point soon though. :)

I've actually been working through a book of writing prompts that I got for Christmas, and the kiss scene was inspired by one of the prompts.  It's basically just like a really, really short story.  I might develop it further though. :wink2:

I've noticed! I checked it last week and was like 'aaaww..'. :naughty: I'm sure idea's will come soon. ;) I'm at a 'artistsblock' as well atm.. I used to draw a LOT, but the last few months.. I just don't feel like it <_<

What a lovely gift. :) Aaaah okay, then I'll wait till it's more developed (if you want to share it by then offcourse :teehee: )

I come here now and then to admire my "OLD" signature :fangurl: that moment in the bathtub has been so lovely :wub:

Antonella Clerici said : I actually am the most invied italian woman... she really was! :naughty:

I wish you all a wonderful week, spring is almost starting where I live... flowers everywhere :flowers2:  :flowers2:  :flowers2:

Edited by Monsi67

I come here now and then to admire my "OLD" signature :fangurl: that moment in the bathtub has been so lovely :wub:

Antonella Clerici said : I actually am the most invied italian woman... she really was! :naughty:

I wish you all a wonderful week, spring is almost starting where I live... flowers everywhere :flowers2:  :flowers2:  :flowers2:

I just adore him in that signature. :wub2: And yes, she was indeed haha! :naughty:

Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful week as well! It's also very nice weather over here! :D

• Like 1

I've noticed! I checked it last week and was like 'aaaww..'. :naughty: I'm sure idea's will come soon. ;) I'm at a 'artistsblock' as well atm.. I used to draw a LOT, but the last few months.. I just don't feel like it <_<

What a lovely gift. :) Aaaah okay, then I'll wait till it's more developed (if you want to share it by then offcourse :teehee: )

Really?  I thought everyone gave up reading it! :aah: 

My friend is the same.  She's very artistic but hasn't done anything in a while either.  What do you draw?  Have you ever drawn Mika? :wink2: 

Really?  I thought everyone gave up reading it! :aah:

My friend is the same.  She's very artistic but hasn't done anything in a while either.  What do you draw?  Have you ever drawn Mika? :wink2:

Nope! You still have at least 1 fan! :naughty: I check once in a while if there's a new chapter, you never know. :teehee: 

I draw all kind of things really. When I was a teen I drew a loooot of Lion King (I know :aah: ) and when I was around 18 I started trying with drawing portraits. :) I have drawn Mika before, it was in the yearbook from last year! :) 

Nope! You still have at least 1 fan! :naughty: I check once in a while if there's a new chapter, you never know. :teehee:

I draw all kind of things really. When I was a teen I drew a loooot of Lion King (I know :aah: ) and when I was around 18 I started trying with drawing portraits. :) I have drawn Mika before, it was in the yearbook from last year! :)

Aww really?  That's so nice!  Glad at least someone is enjoying it :D 

It's actually been quite popular though, with over a thousand reads.  Must mean at least a few people like my writing :) 

Nothing wrong with the Lion King! :aah: 

You must teach me how to draw Mika! :yes: 

Aww really?  That's so nice!  Glad at least someone is enjoying it :D

It's actually been quite popular though, with over a thousand reads.  Must mean at least a few people like my writing :)

Nothing wrong with the Lion King! :aah:

You must teach me how to draw Mika! :yes:

I really enjoy it! I actually re-read a few chapters last week. :D

Ah well, over a 1000 reads is always better then 0 right? :biggrin2: And maybe you should let more people know you wrote/writing a story more! :)

Lion King is awesome. :glasses2:

I wish I know how I could do that. :naughty: It's kinda difficult to explain. :naughty:

I really enjoy it! I actually re-read a few chapters last week. :D

Ah well, over a 1000 reads is always better then 0 right? :biggrin2: And maybe you should let more people know you wrote/writing a story more! :)

Lion King is awesome. :glasses2:

I wish I know how I could do that. :naughty: It's kinda difficult to explain. :naughty:

Did you?  I didn't think it was that good! :aah: Do you have a favourite part in particular?  Or is there anything you think I could improve?  I need some feedback! :teehee: 

I used to be self-conscious about showing my stories to other people, but now I'm not so bad.  For some reason, though, I prefer showing them to strangers on the internet rather than my own family! :huh: 

Did you?  I didn't think it was that good! :aah: Do you have a favourite part in particular?  Or is there anything you think I could improve?  I need some feedback! :teehee:

I used to be self-conscious about showing my stories to other people, but now I'm not so bad.  For some reason, though, I prefer showing them to strangers on the internet rather than my own family! :huh:

I did, because I kinda forgot how it went, since it's been a while since I last red them. :teehee: Uuuhm, I don't know, I like how it's going so far, I don't have much feedback to give really. :aah: 

I do have favorite parts (a lot :aah: ) I don't really want to put spoilers here, so I'm gonna write it in small letters :glasses2: 

I like how the relationship is developing so far and I enjoy the little romantic moments they have and, offcourse, I'm very curious who this girl/woman is who keeps texting.

I can imagine that, maybe because people on the internet don't know you personally and your family does. If they have things to say that they don't like, it's harder to take from your family then from random strangers I think. ;)

*using phone so no quoting*

Thanks for the mini feedback and glad you like the story. Of course I won't tell you who the texting girl is just yet because that would spoil the surprise! I'll try to get back to it soon so you can solve the mystery...

Mikasoon :D

*using phone so no quoting*

Thanks for the mini feedback and glad you like the story. Of course I won't tell you who the texting girl is just yet because that would spoil the surprise! I'll try to get back to it soon so you can solve the mystery...

Mikasoon :D

Haha yes I understand. I still wanna know tho. :glasses2::naughty:

I hope soooooo! :biggrin2:

Something random: It's election day here in the Netherlands. I wonder how that'll turn out. :)

Good afternoon everybody :fangurl:

I also wrote some one shots (in italian) but didn't show them to people who know me :lol:

I only showed a very short one to my love, and there I understood one important thing...we write for ourselves, we write because we feel the need of doing it, and there is no need of approval or anything like that.

That creative impulse shall run free and nobody should be authorized to judge (unless it is full of grammatical mistakes) at least.. this is my opinion :clap:

Haha yes I understand. I still wanna know tho. :glasses2::naughty:

I hope soooooo! :biggrin2:

Something random: It's election day here in the Netherlands. I wonder how that'll turn out. :)

Patience, patience. :mf_rosetinted: 

Well, it can't go any worse than the US election, can it? :naughty: 

Good afternoon everybody :fangurl:

I also wrote some one shots (in italian) but didn't show them to people who know me :lol:

I only showed a very short one to my love, and there I understood one important thing...we write for ourselves, we write because we feel the need of doing it, and there is no need of approval or anything like that.

That creative impulse shall run free and nobody should be authorized to judge (unless it is full of grammatical mistakes) at least.. this is my opinion :clap:

I think writing is a wonderful thing.  For me, it's a form of escapism.  When I'm unhappy with life, I can just write and disappear into another world.  It's like painting with words. :wub: 

Something random: today I looked at the student accommodation near the college I'll be staying at.  It looks quite spacious and they have activities so you can get to know people. :) 

• Like 1

Patience, patience. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, it can't go any worse than the US election, can it? :naughty:

I think writing is a wonderful thing.  For me, it's a form of escapism.  When I'm unhappy with life, I can just write and disappear into another world.  It's like painting with words. :wub:

Something random: today I looked at the student accommodation near the college I'll be staying at.  It looks quite spacious and they have activities so you can get to know people. :)

Luckely, no. :naughty: Although it was close! :naughty:

That's nice! :D What kind of activities do they have? :)

Luckely, no. :naughty: Although it was close! :naughty:

That's nice! :D What kind of activities do they have? :)

They do all sorts of things like quizzes and ping-pong tournaments.  They also have a lounge where you can relax, watch TV and play video games.  :) 

Imagine if there was a Mika quiz! :D 

They do all sorts of things like quizzes and ping-pong tournaments.  They also have a lounge where you can relax, watch TV and play video games.  :)

Imagine if there was a Mika quiz! :D

That sounds very fun! :D Maybe you should make/suggest a Mika quiz when the time is there! :das: