Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

6 hours ago, Monsi67 said:

Hello everybody :wub:

Tonight I dreamt about him, such a funny dream... there was one of my friend who was sitting near to him on a bench, and I was taking pictures of them, as if it was normal for me to have Mika at one meter distance without screaming :naughty: 

As if a was her photographer, I suggested her to get nearer and Mika was teasing me, smiling a lot  :teehee:

I need a doctor! :doh: :lmfao:

You're lucky!  I wish I had more dreams like that. :naughty:

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I think I might try to as well, because I mean.. when would you ever get a 2nd chance right? :naughty: Oh my goodness yes! :wub2:

I would definitely make the most of it.  Actually, if possible, I'd love to be there when he receives the yearbook this year, but I don't know if I will be able to. :dunno:

3 hours ago, dreams said:

Me too... But honestly, I can't imagine how I would react. I'd probably be really confused or something:lmfao:

I'd be extremely happy but I would have to try not to get too excited haha. :aah:

Something random: today I watched Sinfonia Pop with my aunty and she said she really enjoyed it! :D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Something random: today I watched Sinfonia Pop with my aunty and she said she really enjoyed it! :D

awwww:wub2: I'm watching Mika videos whole day already...It's not okay :lmfao:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

You're lucky!  I wish I had more dreams like that. :naughty:

I would definitely make the most of it.  Actually, if possible, I'd love to be there when he receives the yearbook this year, but I don't know if I will be able to. :dunno:

I'd be extremely happy but I would have to try not to get too excited haha. :aah:

That would be amazing if you could! I wonder when and where they're going to give it to him. :)

Hooray haha! :D That's good news!

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, dreams said:

awwww:wub2: I'm watching Mika videos whole day already...It's not okay :lmfao:

Don't worry, I do the same thing every day! :aah:

18 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

That would be amazing if you could! I wonder when and where they're going to give it to him. :)

Hooray haha! :D That's good news!

I'm going to ask about that in the Yearbook thread.  I'm not doing much over the summer so I would probably be able to go.  It would be ideal if he came to the meetup in London, but I don't know if he will.  We'll have to wait and see... :wink2:

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Don't worry, I do the same thing every day! :aah:

I'm going to ask about that in the Yearbook thread.  I'm not doing much over the summer so I would probably be able to go.  It would be ideal if he came to the meetup in London, but I don't know if he will.  We'll have to wait and see... :wink2:

I hope he will, that would be amazing if he did. :D We'll hear it soon I guess. :)

10 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

How is everyone doing today? :)

I've been feeling quite bad today, as I had an argument with my mum.  We've made up again but I still feel really bad. :(

Owwwww I'm sorry about the argument. I hope you feel better soon. Don't forget that we all have arguments, so it'ss not such and awful thing. :)

I am just about to write an essay in class. Otherwise I'm okay. I can'y wait fot the Art of song tomorrow and I got really overexcited when Mika posted 2 videos on instagram ?

13 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

How is everyone doing today? :)

I've been feeling quite bad today, as I had an argument with my mum.  We've made up again but I still feel really bad. :(

Arguments aren't fun, I hope you are feeling better today again. :( 

2 hours ago, dreams said:

Owwwww I'm sorry about the argument. I hope you feel better soon. Don't forget that we all have arguments, so it'ss not such and awful thing. :)

I am just about to write an essay in class. Otherwise I'm okay. I can'y wait fot the Art of song tomorrow and I got really overexcited when Mika posted 2 videos on instagram ?

Ah yes Art of Song tomorrow! I hope there isn't as much jazz like last week. :teehee: 

2 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ah yes Art of Song tomorrow! I hope there isn't as much jazz like last week. :teehee: 

Yeah haha. But we'll survive it anyway. See you at whatsapp? :)

5 hours ago, dreams said:

Thank you!  Everything is okay now. :hug:

Really looking forward to the Art of Song!  I finally sent my message to the Yearbook as well. :D

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Arguments aren't fun, I hope you are feeling better today again. :( 

Thanks! :flowers2:

9 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thank you!  Everything is okay now. :hug:

Really looking forward to the Art of Song!  I finally sent my message to the Yearbook as well. :D

Thanks! :flowers2:

Yeeees! And yesterday I finally managed to send it the report. :D Im glad the Art of song is nt today, cause I am too tired. I'd fall asleep listening to Mika's soothing voice.

8 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Haha always. :glasses2::)

Always. 

11 hours ago, dreams said:

Yeeees! And yesterday I finally managed to send it the report. :D Im glad the Art of song is nt today, cause I am too tired. I'd fall asleep listening to Mika's soothing voice.

Always. 

I think there's nothing better then listening to Mika before going to sleep. :teehee: 

Something different: We had a bit of a weird evening last night. Both my dad and me were sitting in the living room when we heard a loud rumble and thud. We were shocked and ran over to see what it was. My mom had fallen down from the stairs. We weren't sure what to do, since she was very sore, so we decided to go to the hospital. Luckely she hasn't anything serious, but her hand, back and her head hurt very much. She also has a big bump on her head. 

It scared me very much tho, since she had a terrible accident a few years ago with her head. :(  I hope she'll do better the next days..

56 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Something different: We had a bit of a weird evening last night. Both my dad and me were sitting in the living room when we heard a loud rumble and thud. We were shocked and ran over to see what it was. My mom had fallen down from the stairs. We weren't sure what to do, since she was very sore, so we decided to go to the hospital. Luckely she hasn't anything serious, but her hand, back and her head hurt very much. She also has a big bump on her head. 

It scared me very much tho, since she had a terrible accident a few years ago with her head. :(  I hope she'll do better the next days..

Oh my god! I hope she will be alright!

Do you know what happened, or did she tripped while walking down? :blink:

I'm sorry to hear, and I'm sure she will get better soon. *sending healing vibes*

3 hours ago, dreams said:

Oh my god! I hope she will be alright!

Do you know what happened, or did she tripped while walking down? :blink:

I'm sorry to hear, and I'm sure she will get better soon. *sending healing vibes*

She's doing okay now, still a bit dizzy and sore, but that's understandable. I'll give her your healing vibes. :naughty: 

She slipped. She was walking downstairs on her socks and just slipped. Stupid how an accident can happen so quickly. :sneaky2:

17 hours ago, dreams said:

Always. 

That's great!  Looking forward to reading your report. :biggrin2:

Mika's voice is very dreamy :wub2:

6 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh no, that's terrible!  Hope she gets better soon.  Sending lots of love :itsok:

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Oh no, that's terrible!  Hope she gets better soon.  Sending lots of love :itsok:

Thank you. :hug:

Urska, I gave her your 'healing vibes' and I had to thank you from her. :flowers2:

6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

yes! Lollie and I are ready :cloud: And thank you. Hopefully it's not too bad hahah.

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Urska, I gave her your 'healing vibes' and I had to thank you from her. :flowers2:

oooooh, I wonder how that looked like. *feeling proud*:wub2:

2 minutes ago, dreams said:

yes! Lollie and I are ready :cloud: And thank you. Hopefully it's not too bad hahah.

oooooh, I wonder how that looked like. *feeling proud*:wub2:

Radio is on and we are ready to go! :cheer: So sad it's the last one. :( I hope he'll do more in the future!

Magical offcourse. :naughty::wub2:

9 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Radio is on and we are ready to go! :cheer: So sad it's the last one. :( I hope he'll do more in the future!

Magical offcourse. :naughty::wub2:

I do to! It is so nice to listen to him. But in future it would be better to put it on friday evening :lmfao: And then it can last whole night

• Like 1

6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I really love Mika's radio shows, especially when they are in the UK! :D

Very sad that was the last episode. :tears:

Yeah. :tears: I hope he'll do more soon! :biggrin2: And if he does, I hope he'll do episodes with more different songs again, like he used to do. I enjoy listening to those more! :yes: I love the covers he did tho. :wub2:

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah. :tears: I hope he'll do more soon! :biggrin2: And if he does, I hope he'll do episodes with more different songs again, like he used to do. I enjoy listening to those more! :yes: I love the covers he did tho. :wub2:

It would be great if he did a show about his own music.  Just imagine what stories he could tell! :yes:

• Like 1