Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Luckily I have no family members like that!  If I did, I would probably play Mika's music all the time and brainwash them until they beg for mercy :naughty:

That's great that some of them are helpful.  Don't worry too much about being talked about, I know the feeling and it sucks. :( They have no right to talk about you when they don't know much about you.  But think positive, maybe you're just paranoid and there's nothing to worry about after all.  Stay strong! :thumb_yello:

I appreciatre your response re 1ST item. Don't live in the same place . . . not even the same state, so blasting MIKA music not an option. I do post a ton on my Facebook, but he can ignore that. [1ST time, I said perhaps I needed to remove him from my will and he got real quiet about it for a while.] This time I'm following the 'bad behavior needs to be ignored' approach and not saying a word.  He won't know if I was listening to his show when he said it. (I guess that qualifies as passive/aggressive on my part.)

That's great that some of them are helpful. Don't worry too much about being talked about, I know the feeling and it sucks. :( They have no right to talk about you when they don't know much about you. But think positive, maybe you're just paranoid and there's nothing to worry about after all. Stay strong! :thumb_yello:

Yeah maybe. I shouldn't interpret too much... It's just because I had that in the past with my classmates. Anyway I try to give me all and not worry about those things. ;)

Yeah maybe. I shouldn't interpret too much... It's just because I had that in the past with my classmates. Anyway I try to give me all and not worry about those things. ;)

I understand, I had a hard time at school too.  People would make mean comments about me when they didn't even know my name.  It was horrible.  Luckily Mika's music helped me to be more confident. :) 

I understand, I had a hard time at school too.  People would make mean comments about me when they didn't even know my name.  It was horrible.  Luckily Mika's music helped me to be more confident. :)

I know exactly what you mean.

Hello everybody :) there is one sentence for Sunlight that I recently read:

When someone is speaking evil about you, he's telling about himself far more than what he says about you...

So... go ahead and don't bother :hug: 

• Like 1

I understand, I had a hard time at school too. People would make mean comments about me when they didn't even know my name. It was horrible. Luckily Mika's music helped me to be more confident. :)

I'm sorry for everyone who had the same experience in life... :(

He also helped me! Today I'm not caring as much anymore and I know I'm worthy and I can live my life the way I want to. :)

Hello everybody :) there is one sentence for Sunlight that I recently read:

When someone is speaking evil about you, he's telling about himself far more than what he says about you...

Thank you! :huglove: That's such a good sentence and it's perfectly true!

• Like 1

Hello everybody  :) there is one sentence for Sunlight that I recently read:

I couldn't agree more with that sentence! :hug:

I'm sorry for everyone who had the same experience in life... :(

He also helped me! Today I'm not caring as much anymore and I know I'm worthy and I can live my life the way I want to. :)

Thank you! :huglove: That's such a good sentence and it's perfectly true!

I think a lot of us have experienced something like that.. :( But Mika has definitly helped me a lot! When I was a teen, I was always scared of what people may think of me. I still have that a little bit, but mostly I don't care anymore! For example; I now wear the clothes I didn't dare to wear when I was a teen, but now I do! :D

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more with that sentence! :hug:

I think a lot of us have experienced something like that.. :( But Mika has definitly helped me a lot! When I was a teen, I was always scared of what people may think of me. I still have that a little bit, but mostly I don't care anymore! For example; I now wear the clothes I didn't dare to wear when I was a teen, but now I do! :D

Same for me! I'm proud that I gained so much self-confidence thanks to Mika! :thumb_yello: He has brought so much positivity into my life. I'll be grateful forever.

Same for me! I'm proud that I gained so much self-confidence thanks to Mika! :thumb_yello: He has brought so much positivity into my life. I'll be grateful forever.

Yes me too! :D I don't know where I'd be now without him. :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Mika also helped me in many ways.  At school, I was bullied quite badly, but Mika's music helped me to gain confidence and stand up for myself.  He made me realise that it's okay to be yourself, and if anyone doesn't like that, too bad.  Mika has also given me hope.  When I found out that he was bullied and dyslexic when he was younger, it made me realise that even though someone has a bad childhood, they can still grow up to be successful.  All I want is an opportunity to meet him and tell him how he has inspired me. :) 

• Like 2

Same, I also got bullied very badly. I had such a low self-esteem, wich I'm still working on, but I'm on the right way! I'm so glad I'm not a teen anymore. :)

Please say that someone watches The 100

HELLO BABES! My last exam is on friday and then I'm BACK! MY BOBASTIC BASTARDS I LOVE YOU ALL!

You can do iiiiit! *cheers*

WOOOOOO PARTYYYY (on Friday :aah: )

• Like 1

Please say that someone watches The 100

HELLO BABES! My last exam is on friday and then I'm BACK! MY BOBASTIC BASTARDS I LOVE YOU ALL!

Welcome back!  We missed you. :hug: 

Good luck for the exam. :) 

Same, I also got bullied very badly. I had such a low self-esteem, wich I'm still working on, but I'm on the right way! I'm so glad I'm not a teen anymore. :)

I'm so glad I'm not at school anymore.  People at my school were very judgemental.  I live in a small town, so if anyone here is a bit different, they get picked on because people think they're weird.  It's horrible.  The worst thing was that sometimes I got bullied by kids who didn't even know my name!  Seriously, if you don't know someone's name, you have no right to judge them. :( 

Luckily I'm moving to the city in August so hopefully people will be less judgemental. :D 

Welcome back!  We missed you. :hug:

Good luck for the exam. :)

I'm so glad I'm not at school anymore.  People at my school were very judgemental.  I live in a small town, so if anyone here is a bit different, they get picked on because people think they're weird.  It's horrible.  The worst thing was that sometimes I got bullied by kids who didn't even know my name!  Seriously, if you don't know someone's name, you have no right to judge them. :(

Luckily I'm moving to the city in August so hopefully people will be less judgemental. :D

I also live in a small town , so yeah, I had the exact same problem. :( I've been called all kind of names by people I don't even know..

I'm sure everything will turn out well! :D

Mika also helped me in many ways. At school, I was bullied quite badly, but Mika's music helped me to gain confidence and stand up for myself. He made me realise that it's okay to be yourself, and if anyone doesn't like that, too bad. Mika has also given me hope. When I found out that he was bullied and dyslexic when he was younger, it made me realise that even though someone has a bad childhood, they can still grow up to be successful. All I want is an opportunity to meet him and tell him how he has inspired me. :)

Well said! :clap::hug:

Please say that someone watches The 100 ????

Welcome back!!! :D Good luck for your last exam! :crossed:

Good morning everybody :hug:  today it's Friday 17 (here in Italy is the day the brings bad luck) :shocked:  and a black cat just crossed the road while I was going to work :naughty:  let's see what happens.

:facepalm:  :cheer:

Hopefully nothing bad will happen :crossed: 

Friday 13 is unlucky in the UK, and black cats actually bring good luck here!  Weird how superstitions are different all over the world :aah: 

• Like 1

Friday 13 is unlucky in the UK, and black cats actually bring good luck here!  Weird how superstitions are different all over the world :aah:

Yes you are right :naughty:  funny how different it is.

For example I have a gold necklace with number 13, which in Italy is a lucky numer :doh:  but almost in all Europe is a unlucky one... I saw many airplanes without the row 13 and hotels w/o the room 13 :loco:

*puts on Love Today to start a party*

The best song for starting a party! :D

Good morning everybody :hug: today it's Friday 17 (here in Italy is the day the brings bad luck) :shocked: and a black cat just crossed the road while I was going to work :naughty: let's see what happens.

:facepalm::cheer:

Here we say that on Friday the 13th. :naughty:

Anyway there was never anything bad happening for me on this days. :yes:

Friday 13 is unlucky in the UK, and black cats actually bring good luck here! Weird how superstitions are different all over the world :aah:

:yeah:

• Like 1

*peeks around the corner*

How was everyone's weekend? :) Mine is good so far, but I also have weekend on Mondays, so my weekend isn't finished yet. :naughty: And I got my Mumucard in the mail yesterday, wich completely made my day! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

*peeks around the corner*

How was everyone's weekend? :) Mine is good so far, but I also have weekend on Mondays, so my weekend isn't finished yet. :naughty: And I got my Mumucard in the mail yesterday, wich completely made my day! :D

Ah lucky you!  That's great you got the Mumu card :) 

My weekend was ok but sadly my gran is in hospital.  She has a swollen foot and bowel problems, as well as being really forgetful.  I have a really stressful week ahead, which isn't so good. :( I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, a bank appointment on Wednesday, and on Friday I have an interview for college!  I'm happy I've got the interview, but I'm really stressed because of everything that's happening during the week.

Ah lucky you!  That's great you got the Mumu card :)

My weekend was ok but sadly my gran is in hospital.  She has a swollen foot and bowel problems, as well as being really forgetful.  I have a really stressful week ahead, which isn't so good. :( I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, a bank appointment on Wednesday, and on Friday I have an interview for college!  I'm happy I've got the interview, but I'm really stressed because of everything that's happening during the week.

Oh no! :( I hope your nan gets better soon! :( My nan isn't doing that well either lately, she can't even tell wich day it is anymore, she sleeps almost 24 hours a day, she doesn't make dinner for herself anymore, so she needs help with that. With everything really... It's really tough lately. :( So I know what you're going through. :hug:

Ah no stress isn't good. :( Stay calm! It will all turn alright, I'm sure of that! Just think of Mika, I'm sure that'll make you feel better! :hug: