Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

It was okay. :) I had to work on Saturday. :naughty: But I watched Mika love Paris yesterday, so that brightened up my weekend a lot haha!

Oh no, I would hate to work at the weekend.  But seeing Mika must have made up for it haha. :D 

I just applied for a creative writing course and I'm so hyped! :boing: 

Oh no, I would hate to work at the weekend.  But seeing Mika must have made up for it haha. :D

I just applied for a creative writing course and I'm so hyped! :boing:

I work every other week on Saturday, in that way I still have a 'weekend' every other week haha!

For sure haha! :naughty:

Oh that sounds exciting!

How was everyone's weekend? :D

My weekend was far too short! :shocked: I didn't even realize how fast time can go by if you don't want it to. :sweatdrop:

I'm so tired every day cos of getting up early and going to work. University was so different there! It's still a hard way to go for me to get used to that. :doh:

My weekend was far too short! :shocked: I didn't even realize how fast time can go by if you don't want it to. :sweatdrop:

I'm so tired every day cos of getting up early and going to work. University was so different there! It's still a hard way to go for me to get used to that. :doh:

It can take a while to get used to that I guess. I'm sure you will get used to it soon!

I work every other week on Saturday, in that way I still have a 'weekend' every other week haha!

For sure haha! :naughty:

Oh that sounds exciting!

That's not too bad, I guess. :D 

Yeah it is, I'm really looking forward to it.  :) The next thing I need to apply for is accommodation.  The course itself is in Glasgow, which is almost 100 miles away from my town, so I'm going to have to leave home.

Time at the weekend goes very fast.  :( 

How early do you have to get up?  I always hate getting up early, I'm definitely not a morning person.

That's not too bad, I guess. :D

Yeah it is, I'm really looking forward to it.  :) The next thing I need to apply for is accommodation.  The course itself is in Glasgow, which is almost 100 miles away from my town, so I'm going to have to leave home.

Time at the weekend goes very fast.  :(

How early do you have to get up?  I always hate getting up early, I'm definitely not a morning person.

It's going fine this way haha. ;)

Good idea, otherwise it's going to be more traveling then following the course. :naughty: How long will the course take? :)

Time at the weekend goes very fast. :(

How early do you have to get up? I always hate getting up early, I'm definitely not a morning person.

It's a pity...

I get up at 6. Getting up early is terrible... :doh: Ik also not a morning person... :naughty:

It's going fine this way haha. ;)

Good idea, otherwise it's going to be more traveling then following the course. :naughty: How long will the course take? :)

I definitely wouldn't enjoy that commute.  When I went to Admin college, I had to travel for an hour and a half, and it was so boring.  If I get accepted at the writing course, I'll only have to walk for about 10 minutes, so that's a lot better. :yes: 

It takes about a year, but after that I'm hoping to move on and study Journalism at the same college. :)

It's a pity...

I get up at 6. Getting up early is terrible... :doh: Ik also not a morning person... :naughty:

I used to get up at 6 for Admin college and it was horrible.  I can sympathise with you. :itsok: 

I definitely wouldn't enjoy that commute.  When I went to Admin college, I had to travel for an hour and a half, and it was so boring.  If I get accepted at the writing course, I'll only have to walk for about 10 minutes, so that's a lot better. :yes:

It takes about a year, but after that I'm hoping to move on and study Journalism at the same college. :)

I used to get up at 6 for Admin college and it was horrible.  I can sympathise with you. :itsok:

I can imagine that get's boring.  :sneaky2: 10 minutes sounds much better indeed haha! That's nothing compared to an hour and a half!  ;)

That would be nice indeed! Especially if thats in the same college, then you already know where you need to be! :naughty:

I can imagine that get's boring.  :sneaky2: 10 minutes sounds much better indeed haha! That's nothing compared to an hour and a half!  ;)

That would be nice indeed! Especially if thats in the same college, then you already know where you need to be! :naughty:

10 minutes is a lot better, it's basically just round the corner. :D 

Yeah, hopefully I won't get too lost haha. :aah: 

I really hope I'll make friends at college.  I'll be staying on my own so I want someone I can talk to.

Ah me neither. :aah: People get a very angry look from me in the morning. :teehee:

Haha :teehee:

well I can't do that in my job. :doh:

I used to get up at 6 for Admin college and it was horrible. I can sympathise with you. :itsok:

Thank you! :hug: I'm so tired in the evening, you can't believe!

I had a good day with my colleague yesterday. We were working together quite well. Today it was q bit complicated again.

The thing is that I have to do many phone calls... Which is killing me... I hate phone calls. I know I would have to do them when I applied for the job, but anyway it's terrible for me...

Haha :teehee:

well I can't do that in my job. :doh:

Thank you! :hug: I'm so tired in the evening, you can't believe!

I had a good day with my colleague yesterday. We were working together quite well. Today it was q bit complicated again.

The thing is that I have to do many phone calls... Which is killing me... I hate phone calls. I know I would have to do them when I applied for the job, but anyway it's terrible for me...

Ah I can relate to that, I also hate to make phonecalls. :( Or ringing random people's doors (like I have to do now sometimes, as I deliver mail and small packages) It's not my favorite thing to do, but I do it anyway. I'm kinda used to it now. So yeah, I know what you mean. :hug:

Ah I can relate to that, I also hate to make phonecalls. :( Or ringing random people's doors (like I have to do now sometimes, as I deliver mail and small packages) It's not my favorite thing to do, but I do it anyway. I'm kinda used to it now. So yeah, I know what you mean. :hug:

I slowly get used to the phone calls now. Anyway I still feel uncomfortable.. :doh: Sometimes I don't know what to say... :sweatdrop: My colleague is not helpful that way...

I slowly get used to the phone calls now. Anyway I still feel uncomfortable.. :doh: Sometimes I don't know what to say... :sweatdrop: My colleague is not helpful that way...

I don't like phone calls either, unless if I'm calling someone I know.  I especially hate it when you hear an automated voice and have to wait on hold to speak to someone. <_< It's good that you're getting used to them anyway. :) 

Do you have any other colleagues you can talk to?  Maybe they might be more willing to help.  :D 

SO, once again, for the 2ND time I'm aware of, my son has dissed MIKA on air this morning

at around 16:50, on archive, 1ST hour.

https://whupfm.org/episode/alternative-planet-21017/

Tell me do, what would you do?

Do any of you have famly members SO jealous of the attention you give our beloved MIKA?

[son refuses to play even a single MIKA song on his daily 2-hour radio show!]

Archives. Alternative Planet – 2/10/17

Expires 02/24/17

Edited by A. Clay

I don't like phone calls either, unless if I'm calling someone I know. I especially hate it when you hear an automated voice and have to wait on hold to speak to someone. <_< It's good that you're getting used to them anyway. :)

Do you have any other colleagues you can talk to? Maybe they might be more willing to help. :D

Yes I have some nicer colleagues, too. Some are really helping. But somehow I also get the impression I'm talked about when I leave the room. It's the feeling I get. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just my experiences in the past that make me think that...

Yes I have some nicer colleagues, too. Some are really helping. But somehow I also get the impression I'm talked about when I leave the room. It's the feeling I get. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just my experiences in the past that make me think that...

I know that feeling. :( I hope that goes away soon. :) Are there any collegues that are nice? :)

SO, once again, for the 2ND time I'm aware of, my son has dissed MIKA on air this morning

Do any of you have famly members SO jealous of the attention you give our beloved MIKA?

Expires 02/24/17

Luckily I have no family members like that!  If I did, I would probably play Mika's music all the time and brainwash them until they beg for mercy :naughty: 

That's great that some of them are helpful.  Don't worry too much about being talked about, I know the feeling and it sucks. :( They have no right to talk about you when they don't know much about you.  But think positive, maybe you're just paranoid and there's nothing to worry about after all.  Stay strong! :thumb_yello: 

Expires 02/24/17

Luckely my familymembers aren't like that. :naughty: They actually like Mika here, so thats good haha. :naughty:

Yes there are two I like quite well. ;) I prefer asking them when I need advice.

Oh thats good! :) Just go to them when you need help and stay positive! :D