Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Just now, We-Are-Golden said:

It is! It's handy to get a notification when someone replies to your comment! :)

I remember wanting that when Willywonka and I were chasing trolls together, but somehow we managed to coordinate our posts :naughty: but this great :biggrin2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yes, I like the new notifications.  I've followed some more threads now, so it's easier to see new content. :)

I still have to figure out how to 'follow' different threads haha. So far I only get messages from this one.

2 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I still have to figure out how to 'follow' different threads haha. So far I only get messages from this one.

There's a green button on the top right of the screen.  Go to the thread you want to follow and click the button.

You can see all your followed threads under Activity - My Activity Streams - Content I Follow.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I wasn't sure at first, but I'm getting the hang of it now.  I like the new notifications! :)

Yes, I do too. I was so confuse now ahaha when it said that people started following me. :blink: I do miss some emojis... I hope they will be added :fisch:

Oh! I almost forgot!

Have you seen Beauty and the beast?????? I just watched it today in 3D and I fell in love with that movie. Everything was so perfect for me, the music, the acting, effects and colors. Emma acts so natural that for a moment I forgot that it's her and not real Belle. I won't spoil but there is a moment in a library when her reaction is so natural. I really do suggest to go watch it. To all generations. :wub2:

2 minutes ago, dreams said:

Oh! I almost forgot!

Have you seen Beauty and the beast?????? I just watched it today in 3D and I fell in love with that movie. Everything was so perfect for me, the music, the acting, effects and colors. Emma acts so natural that for a moment I forgot that it's her and not real Belle. I won't spoil but there is a moment in a library when her reaction is so natural. I really do suggest to go watch it. To all generations. :wub2:

I haven't seen it but I've seen the trailer and it looks amazing.  Emma looks so gorgeous in the yellow gown.:wub2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I haven't seen it but I've seen the trailer and it looks amazing.  Emma looks so gorgeous in the yellow gown.:wub2:

She is simply beautiful. YES! Another thing are costumes. I love those too. I love everything. The yellow dress is gorgeous, but the one at the end is uhhhhhh dream wedding dress (tho it's not a wedding dress) :fisch:

3 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Stupid cinema's here. I think we're the last country where Beauty and the Beast comes out. :annoyed_h4h:

Don't worry, you'll see it and you'll love it. The anticipation makes it even better :wink2:

P.S. how do you change signature?

Edited by dreams

Just now, dreams said:

She is simply beautiful. YES! Another thing are costumes. I love those too. I love everything. The yellow dress is gorgeous, but the one at the end is uhhhhhh dream wedding dress (tho it's not a wedding dress) :fisch:

Don't worry, you'll see it and you'll love it. The anticipation makes it even better :wink2:

That's true! I'm looking forward to see it! I'm going to see it with my mom, since she loves Disney as well! :D

Just now, We-Are-Golden said:

That's true! I'm looking forward to see it! I'm going to see it with my mom, since she loves Disney as well! :D

awwwwww I went with some classmates, but my mom actually saw it on saturday. Imagine the struggle when you know your mom watched it before you :mf_popeanim: I was so jelous of her ahahaha. But I did promisse grandma to go see it with her, cause she hasn't seen 3D ever before. I thought we will watch it in normal today. so I might go again. Is this weird? 

1 minute ago, dreams said:

awwwwww I went with some classmates, but my mom actually saw it on saturday. Imagine the struggle when you know your mom watched it before you :mf_popeanim: I was so jelous of her ahahaha. But I did promisse grandma to go see it with her, cause she hasn't seen 3D ever before. I thought we will watch it in normal today. so I might go again. Is this weird? 

Ooooh bad bad mom ahahaha!

You ask me if something is weird? :glasses2::aah: I'm sure your grandma will love it! :D

1 minute ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ooooh bad bad mom ahahaha!

You ask me if something is weird? :glasses2::aah: I'm sure your grandma will love it! :D

I'm sorry. I fogot people here are like me:fisch: I spent too much time in reality. *ew*

• Like 1

Dear friends, I need your help. I need to have a 5 min long presentation in one of my English classes. It can be about anything and I was thinking about doing something Mika related, but then I changed my mind, because I want to make it interesting - not just a biography of a person. Does anyone have any ideas? It can be literally about anything, Mika related or not. Pleeease  help, cause I am completely lost. I'll appreciate it a LOT! :hug: Thank youuu:wub2: