Hi from a new fan

Elenita

And when I say "new fan" I mean I literally discovered Mika and his music for the first time over this past weekend. It was purely accidental, but sometimes hours wasted on Youtube will bring you to find amazing things. Now I cannot stop his songs from playing through my head even when I'm trying to sleep!

I also discovered this site by chance, I was looking for English subtitles to the "Les Mondes de Mika" documentary special. The translating team is incredibly brilliant and a huge blessing, thank you guys so much!

I live in Shanghai, China, and one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't a fan last year when he had his concert here!!! Oh well, fingers crossed for second chances....

I'm looking forward to enjoying everything this site has and meeting new people. Thanks to those who've made this site and this platform for sharing possible!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Elenita said:

And when I say "new fan" I mean I literally discovered Mika and his music for the first time over this past weekend. It was purely accidental, but sometimes hours wasted on Youtube will bring you to find amazing things. Now I cannot stop his songs from playing through my head even when I'm trying to sleep!

I also discovered this site by chance, I was looking for English subtitles to the "Les Mondes de Mika" documentary special. The translating team is incredibly brilliant and a huge blessing, thank you guys so much!

I live in Shanghai, China, and one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't a fan last year when he had his concert here!!! Oh well, fingers crossed for second chances....

I'm looking forward to enjoying everything this site has and meeting new people. Thanks to those who've made this site and this platform for sharing possible!

I understand you, Mika is like a beautiful drug... Welcome Elenita! 

6 hours ago, Elenita said:

Exactly. That remember my first Mika times in 2009. Now my passion toward him is more relaxed.:naughty:

Hi and welcome, Elenita. I hope ypu have a lot of fun here and make good friends.  :welcomeani:

Btw, I'm curious about your name, is it your real name? It sounds spanish.

40 minutes ago, Elenita said:

It's the Spanish version of my real name Elena. I lived in Colombia for a year and picked up the nickname there ;)

I see. Elena is the name of one of my nieces, Elenita is the diminutive of Elena. Nice name. So you must speak spanish but I do'nt speak chinese.:blush-anim-cl:

Hi @Elenita, you're welcome.

On 6/9/2017 at 5:45 AM, Elenita said:

I know what you mean...Mika came in Bologna (my city) in October 2007, but it was months later that I heard the news...:doh:

Anyway, I've had a few concerts since then!! Fingers crossed!

• Like 2