Hi, any fans here? I just wanted to ask what the Killers song you like? I really like "Read my mind", but the band is really new to me, so I know no other song! (except "bones", too lol). So can someone recommened me some hehe..:punk: thanks ;)

I don't like the american band which wish to be English. so I don't like th e Killers and theirs moustaches. :( I only like "somebody told me" yeah this one is good the rest is a bit........... oh never mind. I prefer Razorlight and the kooks :)

Oooh I love The Killers. My favorite song from them is All These Things That I Have Done. The video is, well, abstract, but it shows Brandon Flowers in the shower so I am a very happy fan...:mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow: Brandon in the shower!!:mf_lustslow: I know, wasn't that a hot video??? I kept replaying that part, lol.

I wonder if Mika would do a shower scene for us?:wub2:

what has he said so bad then? just curios, I know nothing about it :D

1.He said something about 'emo' being 'dangerous' and how he wanted to 'beat all those bands to death' meaning Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, and My Chemical Romance. Then he tried to make up for it by saying he'd never even listened to any of those bands' music.

2. He's always arrogant...he thinks that the Killers are the best band in the world, and he made the statement that Sam's Town would be the best album in twenty years, and then got angry when the critics skewered it, likely for that reason

3. He said some pretty dumb stuff about Green Day for filming their 'Bullet in a Bible' dvd in the UK rather than the US, calling them anti-American for it

...so yeah...he's said other stuff, but those are the main ones....didn't mean to put a damper on this thread, because the Killers are a good band...anyway, carry on. :thumb_yello:

The Killers? God I love them! For reasons unknown is one of my favourites, but I love This river is wild the most. I love the moment, when Bran is singin' "shake a little" xD To be honest, since I know Mika's music I put The Killers into the drawer :P But not for long :)