Hi, any fans here? I just wanted to ask what the Killers song you like? I really like "Read my mind", but the band is really new to me, so I know no other song! (except "bones", too lol). So can someone recommened me some hehe..:punk: thanks ;)

• Like 1

Despite my personal opinion about someone in the band's attitude *coughBrandoncough* they still make good music.:punk: I would'nt recommend starting with Sam's Town, because that won't really give you a good picture of what the band is capable of. Hot Fuss, on the other hand, is hands down one of the best albums of the new millennium, so start there. :thumb_yello: honestly, there really isn't a bad song on Hot Fuss...okay all this talking about it, now I have to go listen to it...:naughty:

Despite my personal opinion about someone in the band's attitude *coughBrandoncough* they still make good music.:punk: I would'nt recommend starting with Sam's Town, because that won't really give you a good picture of what the band is capable of. Hot Fuss, on the other hand, is hands down one of the best albums of the new millennium, so start there. :thumb_yello: honestly, there really isn't a bad song on Hot Fuss...okay all this talking about it, now I have to go listen to it...:naughty:

Okay, I don't know anything about Brandon's attitude, lol :biggrin2:

I'll listen to it then :D

Hot Fuss is one of my all time favorite records. It is really fantastic and it is almost surprising that that was their debut record! I also love Sam's Town, but it is not quite up to the level that Hot Fuss is.

By the way, if you ever get the chance to see them live, I would take it! I saw them ive in '05 and am seeing them again in May... they are awesome live!

Hot Fuss is one of my all time favorite records. It is really fantastic and it is almost surprising that that was their debut record! I also love Sam's Town, but it is not quite up to the level that Hot Fuss is.

By the way, if you ever get the chance to see them live, I would take it! I saw them ive in '05 and am seeing them again in May... they are awesome live!

I would love to see them live :) Hope they'll come to Estonia:punk:

i agree with fairyfeller...they're music is always a hit, but i really don't get their western fashion makeover...?

check out "mr. brightside" and "somebody told me".

they were HUGE hits in america with these songs. :)

I'm looking forward to the day when Brandon shaves that silly facial hair off and goes back to being beautiful. :wub2:

exactly! I just said to my friend earlier, that Brandon should shave his beard -.-

although I think he looks cute in "read my mind" video :)

My favorite Killers video would have to be All These Things That I've Done. I love how the events in the video are out of sequence and always confusing myself trying to figure out why which scene goes where whenever I watch it. Mr. Brightside is probably my second favorite video of theirs, followed by Somebody Told Me and then the videos from Sam's Town. :punk: