The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Carry.......you got a copy of that pic of Mika with striaght hair..I know it was taken on my birthday last year (8th Oct) but I can't remember the name of the magazine that it was an awards cerermony for (Q?) I don't have it on this computer. In the 'Mika beefs up security thread' they are speculating what Mika would look like with straight hair

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carry.......you got a copy of that pic of Mika with striaght hair..I know it was taken on my birthday last year (8th Oct) but I can't remember the name of the magazine that it was an awards cerermony for (Q?) I don't have it on this computer. In the 'Mika beefs up security thread' they are speculating what Mika would look like with straight hair

hmm - I know the one you mean - but dont have a copy! bet VLM has

am ok ta Cash

watching - "Stranded in grizzly country" - maybe no the best thing to get evie to watch - but hey ho!!

No probably not!:naughty:

oh well! things are going back to where they belong!

hiya lazy oldlings!

i've been a busy gal this week-end, and it's not finished yet!

be back sooner or later....hopefully sooner!:naughty:

just to let you know that i love you and i miss you...it's up to you to guess how much!

Hiya Robi! We KNOW how much you love us!:roftl: Won't be on later I don't think so I will give you huge kiss now just in case I miss you later!:naughty:

Hi Carrie, the oldlings are having afternoon nap, and I'mtoo lazy to be bovvered. :thumb_yello:

Kath; hev has enough to do, she spent all day looking for the remote control for the iron. :thumb_yello:

Oh ok........yes, they are very useful , remote control irons....I bless the day they were invented:naughty:

Wasn't it the Q Awards?

i agree....seeing mika rising from a bed is my top fantasy! :mf_lustslow:

ahem.........

Oh Robi you do crack me up! If that is your TOP fantasy I am wondering what the others may be!:naughty:

Seeing him IN one wouldn't be bad either of course!:naughty:

yes kath

if i'm watching mika raising from a bed, this implies that something HAS occurred in that bed earlier!

my god...it must have been the family week end, now i need my independence again! :mf_lustslow:

yes kath

if i'm watching mika raising from a bed, this implies that something HAS occurred in that bed earlier!

my god...it must have been the family week end, now i need my independence again! :mf_lustslow:

I think you do! It's not Friday night you know!:naughty:

Hi Wendi - a bit quiet tonight - think we have all been distracted by thoughts of Mika and beds

I love it! Silver thinks talk of Mika in bed....tied up........is a quiet night!:naughty:

Wouldn't mind going to hers for a party!:roftl: