REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

It's the term me and my best friend came up with after Scala. She'll be thrilled it's catching on!

I caved and made a keyboard cat and had lots of good fun doing it, even though I had to use windows movie maker. It's processing at the moment, but I'll post the link when it's done. It's just for LOLZ really. I'll probably have to take it down if she sees it but whatever. If you haven't seen a Keyboard Cat before, check

out. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Ah, I see!

It's finished processing, I think I'll leave it up for a few days so people can have some LOLZ then take it down because I feel mean putting a girl on youtube, even if she is rude...

Anyway,

OH MY GOD. :lmfao::lmao::roftl:

Funniest sh*t I've seen in a long time :roftl:

It's finished processing, I think I'll leave it up for a few days so people can have some LOLZ then take it down because I feel mean putting a girl on youtube, even if she is rude...

Anyway,

LMFAO!!! :lmfao:

Oh God if she ever finds that! :roftl:

Oh I'm SO glad you found it funny. I wasn't sure whether it was crossing a line or not but apparently not!!!

Gosh I bet Frankie Boyle's got higher moral ground than I have right now...

Frankie Boyle would have sunk much, much lower, rest assured...:naughty:

Anyway,

Oooooh, BURN!!!

i don't know if i'm not seeing what you are all seeing, but what i see is the girl put her arms for a hug & olga getting in between, the girl then has to put her arms down & mika turns to his right getting ready to leave.

i don't see it as he didn't want to hug her, but more of a circonstances made it that way :dunno:

either way, she didn't get a hug though lol

i don't know if i'm not seeing what you are all seeing, but what i see is the girl put her arms for a hug & olga getting in between, the girl then has to put her arms down & mika turns to his right getting ready to leave.

i don't see it as he didn't want to hug her, but more of a circonstances made it that way :dunno:

Boo you for ruining our moment :naughty:

But the bolded part is the bottom line - she didn't get one either way! :mf_rosetinted:

I see that too... :blink: