REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally uploaded the pics of the second gig, too: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Hammersmith%20Apollo%20London%201st%20Mar%202010/

Some of the LP/BG-pictures aren't that good, but I thought they would like to see them anyway :naughty:

037.jpg

:wub2:

he looks like he's about to eat his mic on this one :teehee:

069.jpg

080.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

089.jpg

:das:

I discovered the burst option on my camera during Doctor John :teehee:

I like the burst function .... :wub2:

Your pics are good Laurel. Nice to hear the burst option is working good, I was thinking about using that myself. Better chance of having Mika in the pic. :teehee:

Your pics are good Laurel. Nice to hear the burst option is working good, I was thinking about using that myself. Better chance of having Mika in the pic. :teehee:

It's ok if the lighting is bright enough ... obviously there is no flash when you use it ... but it worked well enough in Doctor John ... I love some of those shots .... :wub2: But the smokey one was taken normally ... I'll get used to the damn thing ... :naughty:

It takes split second shots when you select it and keep your finger on the button - it's good :wub2:

OoOoOoooOoOoOoOoh. I'll see if I have that on my camera. Probably not, though.

EDIT: OMG I DOOOOOOO

FSS, I have that on my camera, why did I know about this before?! Darn! Now I gotta wait god knows how long! :aah:

I didn't know either ... I was playing ... and found it by accident .... I only used it that once ... they came out ok though and as he never bloody stays still I shall try that again :boing: