REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found some other vids,I don't know if they've been posted yet..

AOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI7lnhgrcM

DJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2OkmV0zFwE

OMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0GH_65lds

BE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xBrqmcqGU

edit:someone already did :roftl:

Thank you again Kumazzz for posting more great vids!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Here comes the show...as I expected it was magnificent and MIKA clearly and absolutely fantastic.

But I was impressed for the sense of love sharing that was amog the people...and between MIKA and us...(despite some rude people pushing and not bein' polite..:sneaky2: yep, but as I read I wasn't the only one, so...whatever...I WAS THERE FOR MIKA) the all sing-along thing...and the face Mika had when the lights were down...he was just staring at this enormous crowd of people singing just for him...my eyes weren't big enough to catch all the emotion and the stars in his smile when looking at us...all he could do was shacking his head in disbelief. I don't know if things like this happens in every gig...but at a certain poin he was quite "moved" and...oh well...and I was crying/smiling/singing and jumping at the same time.

Ok...the stage, the songs, the band, it was all amazing and as it was perfectly described by prior reports, so I don't want to bore you by repeating things, but maybe as soon as I'll be able to do it, I'll post some pictures.

By the time of the last song I couldn't believe we were at the end of the show, I wanted to drown in this marvellous world made with colours and shiny things.

So I asked him to sign my journal ( and now I wake up in the middle of the night just to look at the heart he drew on the page) and I gave to him the picture of the "missing flag" and he recognised it and he told me: oh that was amazing ( or something like that...I can't pretend to remember all that he said...because I was actually looking at him and hoping the moment could last forever) and then...just before going away from where I stayed he said:

"Hey! I've got a very similar t-shirt"

ahahaha I was in heaven and very amused and all chuffed because that's the exact reason of why I love that t-shirt :wink2:

well...I was quite at the end of the end, so right after he finished signing and meeting us fans and he went to the car that her sister drove...and, well that's the most amazing part, because we left the venue together with our cars and we drove for like 6-7 km on the same road, I was actually thinking I'd found him in front of the house :roftl:

Well, at a certain point we went separate ways, so we waved to them...and they waved us back.

Wonderful report:wub2:

You described the bolded part so beautifully. It reminded me of his expression at the Parc des princes gig:wub2:

and how cool that they waved you back from the car:biggrin2:

But I was impressed for the sense of love sharing that was amog the people...and between MIKA and us...(despite some rude people pushing and not bein' polite..:sneaky2: yep, but as I read I wasn't the only one, so...whatever...I WAS THERE FOR MIKA) the all sing-along thing...and the face Mika had when the lights were down...he was just staring at this enormous crowd of people singing just for him...my eyes weren't big enough to catch all the emotion and the stars in his smile when looking at us...all he could do was shacking his head in disbelief. I don't know if things like this happens in every gig...but at a certain poin he was quite "moved" and...oh well...and I was crying/smiling/singing and jumping at the same time.

Wonderful report:wub2:

You described the bolded part so beautifully.

I agree, what a beautiful description! I just watched the AOW vid posted here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI7lnhgrcM T4P!) and it struck me right away. It's really touching to see Mika being so moved by the sing-along crowd, this vid captured the moment perfectly (starts at around 1:20 min) And i love it when he gets on his knees for the crowd, happily smiling (around 3:20) or shakes his head in disbelief how you described it...

AOW_Milan.png

I agree, what a beautiful description! I just watched the AOW vid posted here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI7lnhgrcM T4P!) and it struck me right away. It's really touching to see Mika being so moved by the sing-along crowd, this vid captured the moment perfectly (starts at around 1:20 min) And i love it when he gets on his knees for the crowd, happily smiling (around 3:20) or shakes his head in disbelief how you described it...

AOW_Milan.png

it really is touching to see his reaction to the singing audience:wub2:

AOW_Milan.png

aww :wub2:

apparently he loves to see the audience sing along so much

more sing his songs, more like that....:wub2:

Here I am after spending the whole day in a sort of coma.. Mika leaves me mentally and physically exhausted, I always need some time to recover!! :biggrin2:

So, what to say... I didn’t read the whole thread, so forgive me if I bore you with my report!! :teehee:

After some unexpected events, I finally arrived at the venue about at 1pm I think, a little stressed and sad because my friend couldn't come at the very last minute :crybaby:

From the beginning I knew that I wouldn't be able to arrive early enough to have a good number, so I decided to buy a seated ticket. I spent the whole afternoon trying to sell my spare ticket, but unfortunately I didn’t succeed.. nevermind!

I spent a wonderful afternoon chatting with a lot of people and having fun. When John and Anna came to search BGs and LGs I was asked twice to do it again, but I refused because I really wanted to see the show this time.. But I confess that if they’d insisted a lil more, I’d have said yes.. :teehee:

The time to form the line was arrived, and as I had a seated place, Robi kindly allowed me to stay there and to go inside with my friends even if I hadn’t the number, thank you so much Rob!!! :wub2:

We went inside this huge and empty venue, it was impressive! I found my place and started to relax eating, testing my new camera taking pics and vids, and chatting with that kind woman who agreed to sit near to me as I was alone!

It was really impressive watching the people entering in the venue from afar! It was a real river of people going down from the stairs and filling every place!! The place was soon full and about at 8.45 the supporter act began his performance. It was Nesli, an Italian rapper. I didn’t know him at all, but the young girls next to me did and they sang by heart all those loooong lyrics dancing and going mad!!! Rap isn’t my cup of tea, but it wasn’t too bad.. maybe just because I could understand what that guy was saying!!! XD

Finally the lights were switched off again, and it was Mika-Time!!!

The scene was something spectacular!!! I was amazed watching those planets, the stars, the little living room, the strange round platform which I knew would have given us tons of surprises.. everything was simple but effective, just like Mika said in an interview!

I filmed a lot, although my 20x zoom the vids aren’t great but you can have the feeling of how big this show was, and above all of how much the audience reacted and took part to the show!

The intro and the flying Mika were so cool!! Then I soooo loved that he started with Relax!!!

Every two/three songs there was a little intermezzo! I lllloved Over my Shoulder, his voice became operatic at some points, more than other times he performed that song imo.. can’t wait to watch a vid of OMS to know if I was dreaming of if he really sang as an opera singer!!

Oh, you already know Ida was there and of her opera part of course!

Before Rain Mika came out with his scrapbook, and in a crash boom bang the scene changed from the planets to the scrapbook theme!! So he combined the two shows!! How smart was that?! I was surprised!! Then the song started and everyone was dancing like in a huge disco!!!

We Are Golden was another pearl, I intended to film just the intro, but the audience went so mad that I filmed the whole song!! Impressive!!!

I wonder why Mika wants to die in every single show… and this time he kills the band too!! Mika is Mika, you can’t tell what the hell he’s got in that genius brain sometimes!!

Oh I forgot to mention Any Other World.. Once again Italy showed to love that song, he let us sing and I was simply amazed in hearing all that voices singing for him..

Lollipop came and the show was over.. BUT, then Kick Ass was on and I was surprised is seeing the audience keep on dancing!! I saw confused faces watching me and other few people singing the lyrics and dancing like mad elks, but a lot of people was dancing, and I thought it was great!!!

After the show I met my friends and again and all together we went to the back of the venue trying to know if that was the right place for waiting for him. It was, so we started to wait for AGES!!! It was cold, we were exhausted and hungry.. Everything I wished was a hot shower and a sandwich.. Who cares about Mika??? No way, we waited and waited.. finally at 1.45am he came out from that damn venue!!!!! We were in a single file, and we were a lot, but he quickly spoke with each of us in his usual kind way!!

For the first time I was really nervous at the idea of speaking with him, my legs and my hands were literally shaking!! I managed to say him how much I loved the show, I thanked him, I gave him the little bracelet with coloured plastic starts I made, and I succeeded in having my first personalized autograph!!! I had the group pic we took in Munich after the BG experience, I gave him the photo, explained him I was a BG in Munich and asked if he could kindly write something for me. He asked which I was on the pic, and drawn a little halo over my head and wrote ‘To Monica, Thank you. Mika’ OMG, I’m soooo happy!!!!!! I know that this is nothing compared to other things people had, but I really wished to have something personal, something only mine! And having something personal and also connected to such a special experience like being a BG for one night, is priceless for me!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I forgot to say that I finally saw his little brother!! Oh my gosh, he’s so similar to him!!!! Didn’t see the face very well, but the body is identical!!!!!

The time to back to the real life was arrived.. Mika jumped on Yasmine’s car, I called a taxi to go back to the hotel, and everything was over..

I’m so sorry I didn’t say goodbye to who was there, but the taxi was arriving in 5 mins and so we had to run to the other side of the venue, which was huge!!!

Now it’s the time to say thanks everyone and Mika of course for this wonderful day!!!

The organisation was great and everything went really good for what I could see!!

Thank you so much to Robi and to everyone was involved and made everything possible!! You’re fantastic!!!!

And now… looking forward to Nice!!!! :punk:

Edited by Lil'Violet

here you can find my pics, but they aren't great... =(

http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mika%20in%20milan%20-%2021%20apr%202010/

here are the most interesting!

when we went inside:

IMG_0519.jpg

the almost full venue:

IMG_0553.jpg

look at this crowd!!! and consider it's just half of the parterre!!!

IMG_0565.jpg

and finally a little of :fangurl:

IMG_0595.jpg

:wub2:

and here are my vids!

as i said before they aren't great, but you can have the perception of how big the show was, and of how nuch the audience reacted!

intro

the suitcase little speech

dr john

any other world

thanks and opera part before GGG

i see you

rain intro (change of the scene)

tired jimmy and band introduction

love today intro with death march

we are golden

wow!!!!! ♥

Lovely report Monica!!

thank you!!! :huglove:

I love that parterre one Monica :wub2:

it's impressive, isn't it? :mf_lustslow:

well done mika!!!!!! :bow:

i have to go now, can't wait to read the whole thread, even if i already know i will cry reading all the reports... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

hugs to everyone!!!! love love YOU, love love YOU!!!! :huglove:

and here are my vids!

as i said before they aren't great' date=' but you can have the perception of how big the show was, and of how nuch the audience reacted!

intro

the suitcase little speech

dr john

any other world

thanks and opera part before GGG

i see you

rain intro (change of the scene)

tired jimmy and band introduction

love today intro with death march

we are golden

wow!!!!! ♥[/quote']

Thank you Monica!:thumb_yello:

great report!:thumb_yello:

Great photos!:thumb_yello:

Great vids!:thumb_yello:

Hi! :bye:

I was a Lollipop Girl :wub2: and it was an amazing and unforgettable experience! The show was fantastic and all the Mika's crew and of course Mika were so kind.

I will never forget this day!

Thanks Mika!

Here I am after spending the whole day in a sort of coma.. Mika leaves me mentally and physically exhausted' date=' I always need some time to recover!! :biggrin2:

So, what to say... I didn’t read the whole thread, so forgive me if I bore you with my report!! :teehee:

After some unexpected events, I finally arrived at the venue about at 1pm I think, a little stressed and sad because my friend couldn't come at the very last minute :crybaby:

[.....']

And now… looking forward to Nice!!!! :punk:

:huglove:

just to think about it makes me shiver again... :wub2:

Hi! :bye:

I was a Lollipop Girl :wub2: and it was an amazing and unforgettable experience! The show was fantastic and all the Mika's crew and of course Mika were so kind.

I will never forget this day!

Thanks Mika!

Bravo Lucrezia!:thumb_yello:

Good for you!:thumb_yello:

It has to take a lot of courage.

The memories will last a lifetime!

Here is a fantastic vid of Mika talking & Happy Ending posted by Kasabianweb at YT.

I love it at the beginning when Mika goes to the audience to clarify the Italian words he wants to say.

At 4:58 Mika raises the hair on the back of my neck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7gVgGihyM

Enjoy!

Wow. Thanks so much for posting. I agree.

Got me goose bumps and even close to tears, I must admit...so moving!