• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will somebody PLEASE explain what the f*** is going on here? :blink::lmfao:

4542178423_0b58451d3b_b.jpg

hurt himself... agian... :blink:

no no....the moon where Mika was sitting had a trapdoor so Mika got inside to find something (it's a joke!like Mary Poppins' bag) :wink2:

Here are two more vids posted by Chiarasociaf.

Toy Boy with talking at the beginning - Mika is funny & dorky at 1:11 for twenty seconds or so:

Lollipop - it's party time:

i had posted the toyboy one on page 12 already. :wink2: but hadn't seen the lollipop one yet, thanx! :biggrin2:

7yes, I think it is also country /culture specific. In my country people with seated tickets just want to sit still throughout the gig like they are in the cinema and get angry with people who stand up and try to enjoy themselves.. :sad:

Don't you think it also depends on the artist though? Toronto is notoriously bad for this and I've seen some drama between hardcore fans and boring old fart patrons at a Barenaked Ladies concert, for instance. But no one begrudges a bunch of girls jumping around at Justin Timberlake. It's to be expected. In any case I'd tell them to piss off. :naughty:

I would really love to see this show from a position farther back, but probably just the once. I don't care so much about eye contact (there's no guarantee of much of that anyway), but I do like watching his expressions. And aside from the huge spectacle there is a whole lot to see in that respect from the looks of it.

For me this is the real "theatrical" addition to the show and much more important and interesting than the props. Mika has turned into quite the actor and it's very entertaining to watch (Dr. John was the highlight of the Belfast gig for that reason for me).

He's become so skinny now it's a bit painful to see him shirtless (:aah:) but I do love the drama of that moment when he removes the helmet and looks to the heavens. I bet it's 10x more spectacular in these shows than the North American ones because of the scale and quality of the set and the lighting.

I did not regret missing PDP at all, but I would have loved to have seen one of these gigs. I guess it just wasn't meant to be, especially with all the travel disruptions. But I'd love to see a DVD out of it this time.

4542811452_f1b827dffb_b.jpg

Wow, wow, these planets are so cool. :shocked: I would have loved to have seen how they got the crator effects this time. It's much more controlled to get that kind of result where you can clearly see individual crators. I guess they didn't start work on them the night before the gig. :teehee:

Thanks for the reports everyone. I haven't had a chance to see all the vids but laura's video of Ida singing looks amazing. I just love her and I love the fact that this is an authentic part of Mika's musical world. That he has worked with her from his early days and found a way to incorporate her into his show instead of some stage director deciding an opera intro would be cool and throwing someone in there.

Wonderful to hear that everything went well with the queue. Sounds like a great day and a great gig for everyone.

why u BOVVERed?

20kche1.gif

nobody had me on the camera..how stealth, was I on a tree? :lol3:

you were mummified. nothing else.... :roftl:

No, cos the only scema taking sneaky queue photos was you :bleh:

amen to that :bow::aah:

I did not regret missing PDP at all, but I would have loved to have seen one of these gigs. I guess it just wasn't meant to be, especially with all the travel disruptions. But I'd love to see a DVD out of it this time.

i thought you were going to japan? :blink: aren't the venues there as big, so he can take the show with him?

Just watched a vid of WAG and seen the first time the extension of the whole crowd, how huge it was! I had the pleasure to stand left in the front row (!!) and couldn’t see the massive crowd behind me in the whole dimension, they were in the dark of the spotlights and really, I only had eyes, ears, senses for the great spectacle in front of me! ;) And so I am really impressed to watch all of them jumping and enjoying WAG! And on the other hand I am also immense impressed about the ability of Mika himself to “satisfy” such a great audience, to set them all on fire – and on the other hand he always comes down to meet a single person, a single fan after the show, to speak a little with a fan like me e.g. – I bow down for a person like him who can manage this to be “great” and also to be “small” and give us a completly warm-hearted contact after a gig. He is one of the biggest personality I’m knowing. (yes, I know – I am fangurly now and I fully stand for this!).

(I will write later a bit... I’m in a hurry ;) )

And thank you, Allegra - without your plan how to come to the Venue I surely had much trouble to find it. But so I hadn't the faintest difficulty to manage it! Also the coming-back to the airport (calling the taxi) was great from you - thanks once again.

And thank you, Allegra - without your plan how to come to the Venue I surely had much trouble to find it. But so I hadn't the faintest difficulty to manage it! Also the coming-back to the airport (calling the taxi) was great from you - thanks once again.

did you arrive at the airport without problems?

I was in the same taxi at 2 AM yesterday :wink2:

I think it's time for me to write my report too,even though I don't usually write here because I am usually 'active' in other Italian fansites..

anyway

I arrived at the Forum at 9:20 am,and I immediately got my number.22,great! :naughty:

when we had the first problem with queing -as robertina has already said - I decided to help her managing the situation,because it was my third mika's gig so I though I could be useful in some ways.

I spent all my time keeping the 150 ppl on the line,like a rude policeman :naughty:

thanks to robi,we managed to enter before the others,so I took the first central row. WOW :shocked:

When I saw it was SOLD OUT I couldn't believe my eyes,it was so incredible! And the gig was awesome as well,it's quite impossible to imagine 9.000 people jumping everywere and singing every single line of the songs. I was soooooo excited and Mika was too. He's been so kind and funny during all the concert,he even danced ON the piano :naughty::naughty:

I'm completely voiceless right now,and the worst thing about my report is that they stole my camera so I don't have any photos nor vids. I'M SO ANGRY :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

anyway,this has certainly been my best mika's gig ever,because of the venue and because of the scenic effects.

I would like to thank everybody of the mfc who made this day incredible and unforgettable. I hope to see you soon in Rome !

robi,te lo ripeto:grazie mille ancora!se per i prossimi concerti posso rendermi utile in qualche modo,fammelo sapere e io non esiterò a dare una mano :blush-anim-cl:

Just watched a vid of WAG and seen the first time the extension of the whole crowd, how huge it was! I had the pleasure to stand left in the front row (!!) and couldn’t see the massive crowd behind me in the whole dimension, they were in the dark of the spotlights and really, I only had eyes, ears, senses for the great spectacle in front of me! ;) And so I am really impressed to watch all of them jumping and enjoying WAG! And on the other hand I am also immense impressed about the ability of Mika himself to “satisfy” such a great audience, to set them all on fire – and on the other hand he always comes down to meet a single person, a single fan after the show, to speak a little with a fan like me e.g. – I bow down for a person like him who can manage this to be “great” and also to be “small” and give us a completly warm-hearted contact after a gig. He is one of the biggest personality I’m knowing. (yes, I know – I am fangurly now and I fully stand for this!).

(I will write later a bit... I’m in a hurry ;) )

Mika really is full of grace isn't he?

He has such respect, admiration & curiousity for ALL peoples & traditions.

Kudos Mika!

Well, all have been said better than i could, i just come from Milano ( 12 hours to get Lyon, bravo!), slept 3 hours and take the train for Marseille tomorrow early.

Thanks to Robbie, john and hello to all the kind ppl i 'have met yesterday.

Mika is a real entertainer now, the words are missing to explain how much i was stunned by this brillant show.

i 'll go on a seated place to see the lights , the audience because i was front row but many young fans were pushing ...

Night...

Well, all have been said better than i could, i just come from Milano ( 12 hours to get Lyon, bravo!), slept 3 hours and take the train for Marseille tomorrow early.

Mika is a real entertainer now, the words are missing to explain how much i was stunned by this brillant show.

i 'll go on a seated place to see the lights , the audience because i was front row but many young fans were pushing ...

Night...

Sounds wonderful Lillibet!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Night...

Lilli!Thanks for the coke and the chat :huglove: