REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

@lucrezia @michela @everyone else was a BG/LG

where are your reports of that amazing experience???? i want to know everything!!!!!!!! lol kidding! but if you feel to tell your memories' date=' i would be happy to read your story! OR, you could tell me the whole thing in nice!! :biggrin2:

i hope everything went good and you had fun fun fun!!!! :kachinga:[/quote']

Hi Monica! Yep there was me too as a BG in Milan :wub2:

And i want to be honest, tomorrow it'll be passed a week but i still can't believe what i passed that evening!

No it wasn't funny it was something that i can't really explain, such an emotion and in thinking about it still takes me the breath :wub2:

Sorry for the report but i can't do it, as a student in the last year of the highschool i've a lot of duties to respect! Infact i'm wondering i can't join Nice unfortunately...

Btw thx for ask us :biggrin2: the others except Giulia there wasn't MFCer but i've theyr contacts on facebook and i took some amazing photos by theyr profile :teehee:

I'll update something asap probably

Bie bie all!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you miki and mauri for sharing your pics, they're great!!! well done!!!! :thumb_yello:

Don't sell yourself short -- your photos are great! :thumb_yello :

Grazie tanti!

Especially this one:

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mika%20in%20milan%20-%2021%20apr%202010/IMG_0565.jpg

:shocked :

ditto!!

this pic is amazing... : blink:

I like your photots Lil'Violet!

Especially the above one posted dcdeb!

I like Mika is in his "aren't you proud of me, I did good - little boy stance" : thumb_yello:

: roftl::roftl:

aww, thank you gilrs!!!! :huglove:

i love that pic too, mika seems like 'they're all mine and i want to hug them'... :mf_lustslow:

I just had to say that I LOVED your report about this gig :wub2:. It sounds so sweet and 'fresh'... I can't really explain it, but I loved the feeling that I got from reading it. I'm very glad that you had such a fantastic and lovely experience.

ohhh, thank you!!! :wub2: it's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed reading my report even if you weren't there!! i always try to not write too much, but apparently it's jut impossible for me!!! :teehee:

Hi Monica! : bye:

I won't go to Nice : tears:

nut being a LG was amazing... great!

I had so much fun... I can't believe that's really happened. When I see pics of me on stage I say that it's not possible that this girl was me : blush-anim-cl: And his mum and Yasmine are very lovely and sweet people : wub2:

Hi Monica! Yep there was me too as a BG in Milan : wub2:

And i want to be honest, tomorrow it'll be passed a week but i still can't believe what i passed that evening!

No it wasn't funny it was something that i can't really explain, such an emotion and in thinking about it still takes me the breath : wub2:

Sorry for the report but i can't do it, as a student in the last year of the highschool i've a lot of duties to respect! Infact i'm wondering i can't join Nice unfortunately...

Btw thx for ask us : biggrin2: the others except Giulia there wasn't MFCer but i've theyr contacts on facebook and i took some amazing photos by theyr profile : teehee:

I'll update something asap probably

Bie bie all!

thak you so much for telling your story!!! i'm so happy you had great time, and reading your words i could relive that fantastic night in munich!

well done girls!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

confess that his mum sort of intimidates me, so i was happy that anna trained us in munich.. :blush-anim-cl:

i know that april 21st is gone, but i have a little cadeau for you that i hope you like... :original:

i recorded the audio of almost the whole show, after LT the battery died so TB, GK and Lollipop are sadly missing..

the quality is not that great, but it's pretty decent so i thought to share the MP3s and let everyone have this little souvenir from that fantastic night! :wub2:

here is the download link for the .zip folder:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dnquq

mp3s list:

intro - relax - ciao milano + speaking suitcase - big girl - il mio italiano è completamente sh!t - stuck in the middle - dr john - blue eyes - any other world - è un grande onore suonare qui stasera - ggg intro - good gone girl - bb intro - billy brown - touches you - undone zip - over my shoulder - i see you (i named the file as i'm falling, silly me!!) - change of the scene + nightmare - rain - blame it on the girls - tired jimmy + band introduction - happy ending - death march - love today

:pinkbow:

Edited by Lil'Violet

thak you so much for telling your story!!! i'm so happy you had great time' date=' and reading your words i could relive that fantastic night in munich!

well done girls!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

confess that his mum sort of intimidates me, so i was happy that anna trained us in munich.. [/quote']

Aaaawww that's true Lil it was amazing! I think a part of my brain relive that evening unconsciously in the night in my dreams especially when i wake up pretty happy LOL :teehee:

Glad to know you joined this amazing experience too and don't be scared by his mum, she's really a sweet woman you can see it in the way she's looking at her son during his shows :wub2: and yeah anna is really kind too :wink2:

i know that april 21st is gone' date=' but i have a little cadeau for you that i hope you like... :original:

i recorded the audio of almost the whole show, after LT the battery died so TB, GK and Lollipop are sadly missing..

the quality is not that great, but it's pretty decent so i thought to share the MP3s and let everyone have this little souvenir from that fantastic night! :wub2:

mp3s list:

intro - relax - ciao milano + speaking suitcase - big girl - il mio italiano è completamente sh!t - stuck in the middle - dr john - blue eyes - any other world - è un grande onore suonare qui stasera - ggg intro - good gone girl - bb intro - billy brown - touches you - undone zip - over my shoulder - i see you (i named the file as i'm falling, silly me!!) - change of the scene + nightmare - rain - blame it on the girls - tired jimmy + band introduction - happy ending - death march - love today

:pinkbow:[/quote']

I'm totally loving you! :bow::bow::bow:

Thank you so much :flowers2:

i know that april 21st is gone' date=' but i have a little cadeau for you that i hope you like... :original:

mp3s list:

Monica! grazie....grazie infinite!:bow: sto piangendo come una cretina riascoltando il tutto! :wub2:....meraviglioso ricordo!....ancora grazie! :flowers2:

thank you miki and mauri for sharing your pics' date=' they're great!!! well done!!!! :thumb_yello

aww, thank you gilrs!!!! :huglove

i love that pic too, mika seems like 'they're all mine and i want to hug them'... :mf_lustslow

ohhh, thank you!!! :wub2: it's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed reading my report even if you weren't there!! i always try to not write too much, but apparently it's jut impossible for me!!! :teehee:

thak you so much for telling your story!!! i'm so happy you had great time, and reading your words i could relive that fantastic night in munich!

well done girls!!!!

confess that his mum sort of intimidates me, so i was happy that anna trained us in munich.. :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

No problem for pics, Monica! :wink2:

And yes.... trying to be a LG was really an amazing experience. I will n ever forget that moment. :tears: ( I cry for happiness on remembering that experience... sorry! ) How lovely were all the people who helped us... His mum... Yasmine... Anna and the other girl who was with her... :wub2:

I'm so happy for you too that you had the same experience in Munich :huglove:

mp3s list:

OH MONICAAAAAA! I LOVE YOU! :wub2: Thanks so much for posting this! I'm downloading the file.

no... 21st April is not gone... I mean... ok.. it's gone... but not in our hearts! I think that we'll always keep that day in our hearts! :wub2:

mp3s list:

what a great gift this is!!! i love listening to the live versions of the songs:wub2:

t4p:thumb_yello:

mp3s list:

i realized right now that i forgot to include wag!! :doh:

here is the download link for wag only!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vpv6re

:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 months later...

I have a personal issue with Mika's gigs in Milan :aah:

In 2007 gig i was quite late in the evening so i parked the car not in proper place but half in a place half near the corner of the street.

So at the end of the gig i found a sanction :sneaky2:

Ok it was my fault :mf_rosetinted: 70 euro lost :boxed:

Now i received another sanction for the 22 April at 3.00 in the night.

I was bringing some Mfcers at their hotel, i passed for mistake in a forbid area :drive: and an automatic camera take a picture of my car :toot:

Ok... but since there are 2 cameras, one at the start and one at the end of the area, i received 2 sanctions (80+80) and this is not fair :mad3:

So it is impossible for me to manage a cheap Mika's gig...

because abroad i have extra costs :plane::camping: (anyway sometimes cheaper than the italian sanction)

and because in Milan i'm just too stupid :lmfao:

I have a personal issue with Mika's gigs in Milan :aah:

In 2007 gig i was quite late in the evening so i parked the car not in proper place but half in a place half near the corner of the street.

So at the end of the gig i found a sanction :sneaky2:

Ok it was my fault :mf_rosetinted: 70 euro lost

Now i received another sanction for the 22 April at 3.00 in the night.

I was bringing some Mfcers at their hotel, i passed for mistake in a forbid area :drive: and an automatic camera take a picture of my car

Ok... but since there are 2 cameras, one at the start and one at the end of the area, i received 2 sanctions (80+80) and this is not fair

So it is impossible for me to manage a cheap Mika's gig...

because abroad i have extra costs :plane::camping: (anyway sometimes cheaper than the italian sanction)

and because in Milan i'm just too stupid :lmfao:

oh no :blink:

you're far too kind with everyone allegra...and more, you pay for it!

this is not fair :no:

:huglove:

next time...everyone on foot!!! :mf_rosetinted:

(you too....so you won't loose your keys either! :teehee:)