Dear Mika ...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dear MIKA,

is it okay for you if i made a fan fiction of you? and i probably want to add you some of your fans as my character.. xD and i hope you will read it when it finish! (...or probably, i would draw the comic version of it) :P

Hi UncleVoldie animated-smileys-waving-056.gif

I'm sure he doesn't mind. Will you post it in the fan fiction thread so that we can see it too? :wink2:

:thumb_yello: I'm going to look at it now.

well, its just the announcement for the competition because im too confuse who i might put into my story. so i made a game to add 5 of mika fans as my character.

i will write it in a different website. but i will put the link in that thread so everyone (including non-mika fans) can read it.. xD

well, its just the announcement for the competition because im too confuse who i might put into my story. so i made a game to add 5 of mika fans as my character.

i will write it in a different website. but i will put the link in that thread so everyone (including non-mika fans) can read it.. xD

Sorry. I can't find it. :dunno: Do you have a link to it?

BTW. I noticed you are a new member. Welcome at the MFC. Did you introduce yourself already in the introduction thread?

Sorry. I can't find it. :dunno: Do you have a link to it?

BTW. I noticed you are a new member. Welcome at the MFC. Did you introduce yourself already in the introduction thread?

okay, i'll put the link..

eh? ...now you remind me, now i remember that i havent introduce myself. sorry.. :P no wonder no one noticed me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Mika,

MFC is getting a little bit nervous, so I thought I'll help you a little bit. Can you please fill in the date and send this card around asap? MFC will appreciate your kind gesture very much. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Annie from MFC

birthannouncementcardto.png

Dear Mika,

MFC is getting a little bit nervous, so I thought I'll help you a little bit. Can you please fill in the date and send this card around asap? MFC will appreciate your kind gesture very much. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Annie from MFC

This is sooooooooooo cute :fangurl: I LOVE IT! :wub2:

Nooo, he is just going to think it's cute and act like this :mikalove:

:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

No Mika ... it's not cute ... it's an act of despair to finally get more info about the release of TOOL. :sneaky2:

Well ... ok ... it's cute too. :mf_rosetinted: