WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

What time is there and where do u live?

here it's 9am and i'm wide awake...

Try somewarmmilk or awarm shower,no more captions today...:mikacool:

If i take a shower probably i am CRAZY, here is 3.00 am and at 7 o´clock i have to wake up :naughty::naughty:

i think i have to come back to bed, i drank too much Coke :teehee:

For a 9 yo and a 6 yo?

I'm saving for an ipad for myself for months and you tell me to buy THEM an ipad?

Ya buts???:loco:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Edit: I mean nuts! Nuts! Epic Fail! :lmfao:

I read this article in a newspaper the other day about ipad apps for 2 year olds. I wouldn't be inclined to do that myself either, but apparently there's people that think it's a good idea...

If i take a shower probably i am CRAZY, here is 3.00 am and at 7 o´clock i have to wake up :naughty::naughty:

i think i have to come back to bed, i drank too much Coke :teehee:

Take a tisan tea..

Are you old enough to take half of a speeling pill?

But better not a good idea if u have to wake up in 4 hrs...:wink2:

I read this article in a newspaper the other day about ipad apps for 2 year olds. I wouldn't be inclined to do that myself either, but apparently there's people that think it's a good idea...

They already own a wii, a playstation, the other one i can't recall the name of, mp3's andmp4's, their own computers and mobile phones...Carlota even has a disco set at the attick with flashinglights andbright balls on...

WHY the **** THEY NEED AN IPAD FOR????????

When i was their age i only owned a black and white tv in the living room and my dad's stereo and i was soooo happy!!!:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

They already own a wii, a playstation, the other one i can't recall the name of, mp3's andmp4's, their own computers and mobile phones...Carlota even has a disco set at the attick with flashinglights andbright balls on...

WHY FO THEY NEED AN IPAD FOR????????

When i was their age i only owned a black and white tv in the living room and my dad's stereo and i was soooo happy!!!:naughty:

So... new rule in the house. Computer is off limits for anyone under 30 while eating or drinking. Go read a book instead!

Take a tisan tea..

I am too old to take Pills :3

Tisan tea? what is that?

I need to go now, i think this time i will sleep like baby :teehee:

Thanks Sweetie :huglove:

So... new rule in the house. Computer is off limits for anyone under 30 while eating or drinking. Go read a book instead!

Problem is my pc is the only one in the first floor, they have their own upstairs so they use mine while eating!

But TODAY i'll stop it!!:sneaky2:

I'll change the password if needed!:mf_rosetinted::fisch:

But it's working better today, ain't it???:naughty:

Take a tisan tea..

WHY the **** THEY NEED AN IPAD FOR????????

When I was their age I got to listen to the wireless at my Nana's It was a big huge thing, as big as I was.

I remember that wireless!

The first time I saw a TV (a few years later) I thought little people lived in it, and it was them we could see on the screen.

When a repair man came to mend it, and took the back off, I thought all the transister things inside, were the houses where the TV people lived.

That's the God's honest truth.

Hey Wonka what would you do if you finally keep your kids away from your pc and after that you see your cat like this ??? :aah:

408580_453615244684605_973608101_n.jpg

She wouldn't dare,i used cat repelent on my keyboard the first time she tried to lay on it and she never tried it again...:wink2::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Besides she prefers the living room carpet...

417204_4062178324794_1130747167_n.jpg

As for Billy da willy trying to bite my sound columnswires that's another problem...::sneaky2:

Let me present you to Billy the willy,the 2 months old beagle that has been destroying my house and my life and my CONVERSE SHOES for the past month...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

564150_4184940513772_1683021722_n.jpg

564506_4185203840355_2021161329_n.jpg

576908_4290710757962_2091791143_n.jpg

Edited by willywonka