WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

I can't wait for TOOL to drop through the letterbox. But the postman will probably knock on the door and hand me TOOL, because he'll know it's very special delivery and must be handled with care. I'll say, "thank you for bringing TOOL safely to me", and the postman will go away happy.

I'll go into the living room and say to Alan and Steve. "I've got Mika's TOOL", and Alan, feeling jealous, will say "So what? I've got Gaga's Monster Ball." But I'll take no notice of a jealous hubby.

I will relax with TOOL all day, inbetween coming onto MFC and twitter, to talk with others about how they are finding Mika's TOOL.

Is it what they expected?

Is it too long, or too short?

Is there room for a signature when they meet Mika?

Are they happy that Mika's name isn't Mikapopadopolous? Because that wouldn't fit on TOOL, but those four letters should fit snugly on it.

:naughty:

:mikacool:

I can't wait for TOOL to drop through the letterbox. But the postman will probably knock on the door and hand me TOOL, because he'll know it's very special delivery and must be handled with care. I'll say, "thank you for bringing TOOL safely to me", and the postman will go away happy.

I'll go into the living room and say to Alan and Steve. "I've got Mika's TOOL", and Alan, feeling jealous, will say "So what? I've got Gaga's Monster Ball." But I'll take no notice of a jealous hubby.

I will relax with TOOL all day, inbetween coming onto MFC and twitter, to talk with others about how they are finding Mika's TOOL.

Is it what they expected?

Is it too long, or too short?

Is there room for a signature when they meet Mika?

Are they happy that Mika's name isn't Mikapopadopolous? Because that wouldn't fit on TOOL, but those four letters should fit snugly on it.

:lmfao:

What's that on the floor???

Now they can't throw bras they throw weird clothing???

Do i look that needy???

haven't you had fun enough mocking me senseles in that weird clothing thread of yours???

BBC2012_3.jpg

What's that on the floor???

Now they can't throw bras they throw weird clothing???

Do i look that needy???

haven't you had fun enough mocking me senseles in that weird clothing thread of yours???

BBC2012_3.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I apologise for braking a few bones to the first 10 peeps on the front row...

People tell me i'm so thin i thought i could dive in and feel like floating underwaterrrr underwateeeeer underwaaateeeerrrr....

24494902.png

Calm down, i won't jump again,but then again you should have hold me with your hands up not like this...

No wonder i fell and broke a total of a hundred bones...

Goodthing is after paloma's accident i made an insurance that pays for all the rubbish i do in gigs so i won't have to spend a dime with your hospital bills, guys...

I'll send you some flowers like i did to nico collard though, akkkkaaaay?

72756666.png

I know this scarf will end up in the weird clothing thread but momma forced me to wear it tonight as she spent the whole night knitting it...see?

A4ew2l-CMAAz-ZA.jpg

it doesn't work like that, Mika :mf_rosetinted:

you can't wear something just because you expect it to eventually end up on MFC... :shun:

I apologise for braking a few bones to the first 10 peeps on the front row...

People tell me i'm so thin i thought i could dive in and feel like floating underwaterrrr underwateeeeer underwaaateeeerrrr....

24494902.png

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Calm down, i won't jump again,but then again you should have hold me with your hands up not like this...

No wonder i fell and broke a total of a hundred bones...

Goodthing is after paloma's accident i made an insurance that pays for all the rubbish i do in gigs so i won't have to spend a dime with your hospital bills, guys...

I'll send you some flowers like i did to nico collard though, akkkkaaaay?

72756666.png

:floor:

Mika: No bras tonight???

Audience:yeah we got bras but security wouldn't let us bring it on as this is live on tv...

Mika:Dang it!!!

BBC2012_2.jpg

It's a good thing he wears shoes with a bit of platform, you know, to hide the fact that he's so painfully short. :mikacool: