Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Mika choices for the sixth show:

Mario

Luci a San Siro (Roberto Vecchioni)

Un giorno credi (Edoardo Bennato)

Emma

Un mare in luce (Raphael Gualazzi)

Walking on broken glass (Annie Lennox)

Again, there will be two songs to sing. The first song is decided by the public through a competition organized by the sponsor of the show, the biggest electricity company in Italy: for this reason the song must contain in the title the word "light/lights" (or "luce/luci" in italian). The second song is free, as usual.

All the italian songs chosen for the next show, are written by italian songwriters (all living, this time). Great lyrics.

Mika knows those lyrics very well...you will see it in the last daily...he is studying the songs of the italian songwriters very seriously. :)

Edited by Marta.

I hope it too.As I said previously, I think that part of her problem is that she doesn't see her baby daughter and her husband for more than a month.

And instead, it seems (from what they said in Daily23), the production has allowed her to be with her baby girl, as the husband works and they don't have relatives in Italy who can keep her. Emma (said here:

) had an intestinal virus that has weakened her both physically and emotionally, bringing back to the surface her insecurities, problems of self-esteem, and self-confidence from a difficult life.After the chat with Mika, she seemed to be a little better so I hope that on Thursday she will make two good performances, because she deserves this chance.She and Mario deserve this chance. :original:

If anyone is interested, I accidentally know who painted the painting on Mika's wall. It's Houmam Al Sayed. I don't remember how I found him (strange roads of pinterest, I guess:aah:), but I remember that I saw the painting somewhere, so here it is.

image_007.jpg

I'm not sure about the other one. Maybe it's him too.

EDIT. Oh, yes, and those crosses on the shelf, the red one and the green one are the cabinets that Thomas Ericksson designed for Cappellini. There should be the white one somewhere too.:teehee:

Edited by nenartus

If anyone is interested, I accidentally know who painted the painting on Mika's wall. It's Houmam Al Sayed. I don't remember how I found him (strange roads of pinterest, I guess:aah:), but I remember that I saw the painting somewhere, so here it is.

image_007.jpg

EDIT. Oh, yes, and those crosses on the shelf, the red one and the green one are the cabinets that Thomas Ericksson designed for Cappellini. There should be the white one somewhere too.:teehee:

Brilliant !!

Thanks a lot for finding !! I was searching for it !!!

OFF TOPIC

image_007.jpg

This is another painting by Houmam Al Sayed at Mika's home.

A screen cap from

10589744916_b215357165_b.jpg

VIDEO by Sky Uno

Daily 22

25-11-2014

Daily 22: Mario a colazione da Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/222463/daily-22-mario-a-colazione-da-mika/25-11-2014/

[sky]222463[/sky]

1416919352868_daily_22_mario_a_colazione_da_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

Daily 23

25-11-2014

Daily 23: le assegnazioni di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/222497/daily-23-le-assegnazioni-di-mika/25-11-2014/

[sky]222497[/sky]

1416936572868_daily_23_le_assegnazioni_di_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

VIDEO by Sky Uno

Daily 22

25-11-2014

Daily 22: Mario a colazione da Mika

[sky]222463[/sky]

1416919352868_daily_22_mario_a_colazione_da_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

Daily 23

25-11-2014

Daily 23: le assegnazioni di Mika

[sky]222497[/sky]

1416936572868_daily_23_le_assegnazioni_di_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

Why says me "video not available?":blink:

Thanks to the precious help of DerMoment, without whom I would not be able to post a single video:wub2:, here's the subtitled video of Daily 22 :italia::uk:

working on daily 23!

Emma will do a mashup of "Walking on broken glass" by Annie Lennox and "We are golden" by ... a certain Mika (:original:).I don't know, have you ever heard of him? :fisch::naughty:

In other news, "obviously" with the band of Mika in Milan, guess who will sing in the live show on Thursday of XFactor? NOT him! :sneaky2:

Emma will do a mashup of "Walking on broken glass" by Annie Lennox and "We are golden" by ... a certain Mika (:original:).I don't know, have you ever heard of him? :fisch::naughty:

In other news, "obviously" with the band of Mika in Milan, guess who will sing in the live show on Thursday of XFactor? NOT him! :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: Annie Lennox and MIKA - my fav. singers! :wub2: Hope Emma will make it well with their songs! :blush-anim-cl: And - did they invite Chiara? for XF on Thursday ? :wink2:

Love,love

me

Mika, special guest at Radio Deejay this morning, said that he is very very tired...he said: "I'm tired as a racehorse" and " I'm tired as a cow after it has become hamburger":teehee:

But he also said that he listened to the unreleased song written by Mario...Mario will sing it in the next show if he will pass this evening ...Mika said that Mario's song is the most beautiful of all the other songs ..."it is amazing" Mika said :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Mika, special guest at Radio Deejay this morning, said that he is very very tired...he said: "I'm tired as a racehorse" and " I'm tired as a cow after it has become hamburger":teehee:

But he also said that he listened to the unreleased song written by Mario...Mario will sing it in the next show if he will pass this evening ...Mika said that Mario's song is the most beautiful of all the other songs ..."it is amazing" Mika said :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hope we'll be able to hear it!

:thumb_yello: Annie Lennox and MIKA - my fav. singers! :wub2: Hope Emma will make it well with their songs! :blush-anim-cl: And - did they invite Chiara? for XF on Thursday ? :wink2:

Love,love

me

No, they invited Francesca Michielin, the winner of XF5, who will sing a duet with Fedez.