Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141129v7uXqBKW

Daily 25 :italia::uk:

MI: Emma decided, SHE decided to make this sorto f mash-up of “Walikng on broken glass” by Annie Lennox, she decided to put my own song

EM: I have to do a mash-up of one of Mika’s songs

MA: do you know that you have to sing it well? Don’t you?

MI: I must say, I’m very nervous about that. Hi

MA: if you sing it badly, he’ll kick your **s immediately, you won’t have time to react

MI: you’re not the only ones with a camera, there are this Canadians too who are filming a documentary about me, they’re here to see how we work. Mario, you’re nice dressed this way

MA: Thank you. I like very much “Luci a San Siro” I feel Mario in it

MI: he’s doing an extremely elegant work, without pretending to be elegant, without pretending to be someone else. Honestly I’m very proud of you! You’ve got balls boy!

MA: thank you! He liked it very much, I immediately caught the song’s intention

MI: (singing) Mario Mario provokes emotions, Mario wins the competition

MA: Benanto’s song is much more difficult, is low in the first part, it blows up in the second one

MI: the first part is not good at all

MA: he would like the first part to be more whispered, a bit more like a story, changing the intention is very hard

MI: let’s do a sling-shot, everyone have to wander the reason why you’re singing so sweetly then you you’ll sing louder there’ll be a bolt. It’ll be amazing

MA: I hope I’ve soaked the suggestion Mika’s just given to me

EM: ok, I’ve sung to many ballads, I want to joke on stage now, it’s the right moment

MI: I think she can be a finalist. The mash-up was totally Emma’s request and I must say, it works

EM: Gualazzi’s song is a world that makes me feel good

MI: Gualazzi’s song is an Italian song, made for Emma, what can I say… it’s perfect. You’ve done a great work this week

EM: tell them! He said I did well. Say it!

MI: yes, she did good this week! But, there’s tonight’s show, don’t forget that. Good luck

This is what the queen of all blogs, journalist, opinion maker, gossip insider says about Mika and XF9

Selvaggia Lucarelli @stanzaselvaggia · 59m 59 minutes ago

Mi dicono informatori che Mika non rifarà x factor l'anno prossimo. Mi sento la moglie dei militari. Ovunque vada lo seguirò. #xf8

I've been informed that Mika won't do X-Factor next year. I'm like the soldier's wife, I'll follow wherever he goes.

WE CAN TRUST HER PEEPS!

SO LET'S PARTY!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141129v7uXqBKW

Daily 25 :italia::uk:

MI: Emma decided, SHE decided to make this sorto f mash-up of “Walikng on broken glass” by Annie Lennox, she decided to put my own song

EM: I have to do a mash-up of one of Mika’s songs

MA: do you know that you have to sing it well? Don’t you?

MI: I must say, I’m very nervous about that. Hi

MA: if you sing it badly, he’ll kick your **s immediately, you won’t have time to react

MI: you’re not the only ones with a camera, there are this Canadians too who are filming a documentary about me, they’re here to see how we work. Mario, you’re nice dressed this way

MA: Thank you. I like very much “Luci a San Siro” I feel Mario in it

MI: he’s doing an extremely elegant work, without pretending to be elegant, without pretending to be someone else. Honestly I’m very proud of you! You’ve got balls boy!

MA: thank you! He liked it very much, I immediately caught the song’s intention

MI: (singing) Mario Mario provokes emotions, Mario wins the competition

MA: Benanto’s song is much more difficult, is low in the first part, it blows up in the second one

MI: the first part is not good at all

MA: he would like the first part to be more whispered, a bit more like a story, changing the intention is very hard

MI: let’s do a sling-shot, everyone have to wander the reason why you’re singing so sweetly then you you’ll sing louder there’ll be a bolt. It’ll be amazing

MA: I hope I’ve soaked the suggestion Mika’s just given to me

EM: ok, I’ve sung to many ballads, I want to joke on stage now, it’s the right moment

MI: I think she can be a finalist. The mash-up was totally Emma’s request and I must say, it works

EM: Gualazzi’s song is a world that makes me feel good

MI: Gualazzi’s song is an Italian song, made for Emma, what can I say… it’s perfect. You’ve done a great work this week

EM: tell them! He said I did well. Say it!

MI: yes, she did good this week! But, there’s tonight’s show, don’t forget that. Good luck

Thanks !!! :huglove:

This is what the queen of all blogs, journalist, opinion maker, gossip insider says about Mika and XF9

Mi dicono informatori che Mika non rifarà x factor l'anno prossimo. Mi sento la moglie dei militari. Ovunque vada lo seguirò. #xf8

I've been informed that Mika won't do X-Factor next year. I'm like the soldier's wife, I'll follow wherever he goes.

WE CAN TRUST HER PEEPS!

SO LET'S PARTY!!

Thanks for the news! :thumb_yello: Let's hope that things will calm down from now on in Italy :original:

WE CAN TRUST HER PEEPS!

SO LET'S PARTY!!

I join the party!! :partytime2::groovy::pbjt:

WE CAN TRUST HER PEEPS!

SO LET'S PARTY!!

Thanks for the news! :thumb_yello:

And Vv, thank you for the translations :huglove:

Mika lascia X Factor insieme a Victoria Cabello? L'anno prossimo tornerebbe solo Fedez

http://musica.excite.it/mika-lascia-x-factor-insieme-a-victoria-cabello-lanno-prossimo-tornerebbe-solo-fedez-N154899.html

The article is crap, especially how they talk about Mika, but the news, that was on social media for quite some time , it's really good.:thumb_yello:The show has fallen to a level too low for a true/real artist as he is.And he certainly has better things to do!!!

Edited by charlie20

If you need help to do the translations, let me know. :original:

Thank you! The "worst" part is gone. I piled up so many Dailys to translate, today I finally found a few hours to do them. It's a pleasure for me!

Live show 6

Sky TG24

29-11-2014

X Factor fa boom con un milione e centomila spettatori medi

( X Factor is booming with a million and one hundred thousand average viewers )

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/222992/x-factor-fa-boom-con-un-milione-e-centomila-spettatori-medi/29-11-2014/

[sky]222992[/sky]

1417274405674_x_factor_fa_boom_con_un_milione_e_centomila_spettatori_medi_thumbnail_1.jpg

29-11-2014

Marco Mengoni ospite del sesto live di 'X Factor'

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223045/marco-mengoni-ospite-del-sesto-live-di-x-factor/29-11-2014/

[sky]223045[/sky]

1417295998146_marco_mengoni_ospite_del_sesto_live_di_x_factor_thumbnail_1.jpg

WE CAN TRUST HER PEEPS!

SO LET'S PARTY!!

Televisionando.it

Mika lascia X Factor? Il giudice non sarà nel cast dell’edizione 2015

( Mika leaves X Factor? The judge will not be in the cast of the 2015 )

http://www.televisionando.it/articolo/mika-lascia-x-factor-il-giudice-non-sara-nel-cast-dell-edizione-2015-anticipazioni/110853/

Mika lascia X Factor?

Il giudice non sarà nel cast dell’edizione 2015, almeno stando alle anticipazioni fornite da Selvaggia Lucarelli nel primo pomeriggio di sabato.

Per il talent di Sky sarebbe una gigantesca perdita, visto che il cantante libanese (naturalizzato britannico) ha conquistato il pubblico per la sua simpatia e affabilità: sarà insomma difficile rimpiazzare Michael Holbrook Penniman jr, in arte Mika.

Sempre che se ne vada davvero, visto che al momento non ci sono conferme.

Dopo la conferma dello scorso anno, davvero Mika non ci sarà ad X Factor 9?

“Mi dicono informatori affidabili che Mika non rifarà x factor l’anno prossimo. Oggi mi sento come la moglie dei militari: felice, nella piena consapevolezza che ovunque vada lo seguirò“.

Questo lo status scritto pochi minuti fa da Selvaggia Lucarelli

: la scrittrice/giornalista/blogger fornisce quindi l’anticipazione che Mika lascerà X Factor, e non sarà giudice nel cast dell’edizione 2015.

Sconosciuti i motivi dell’addio (tutto da confermare) di Mika ad X Factor 9:

contrariamente a Morgan – che tutti gli anni dice di voler lasciare, poi torna …e che un paio di settimane fa ha abbandonato lo studio, salvo poi anche qui tornare – il cantante non ha mai mostrato insofferenza verso il talent, di cui più volte si è dichiarato entusiasta tanto da tentare anche di fare il concorrente.

Noto anche il suo amore per l’Italia – non che un’eventuale uscita di Mika da X Factor significa che non ci ami – e per i suoi colleghi giurati, non avendo mai espresso altro che opinioni positive.

:thumb_yello:

Mika just said that his mother wanted to have a Thanksgiving dinner, so she called a butcher and tried to order in italian a ten kilos turkey but she went "Hi, mister, I'd like to order a peacock [....] How can you not have any peacock??? It's a huge tradition!!!" :biggrin2:

I guess she sorted it out as Mika's eating something from a plate while doing the extra show, he said that his whole family is backstage having dinner. Then Fedez said that his sister is very pretty and he wasn't happy with that: "Don't talk about my sisters".

Is it a part of Extra-factor you explained ?

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141201Yy9zGQh3

Is it a part of Extra-factor you explained ?

Yup. Now I'm watching today daily, for once.

Heya by Outkast for Mario. I like that song when it has a certain rhythm... Mario's gonna kill the vibe :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

Yup. Now I'm watching today daily, for once.

Heya by Outkast for Mario. I like that song when it has a certain rhythm... Mario's gonna kill the vibe :aah:

I just can't imagine Mario with this song... Is that this one ?

I mean, I like this song but this is not really what Mario usually do.

I'm a bit confused... :fisch:

I just can't imagine Mario with this song... Is that this one ?

I mean, I like this song but this is not really what Mario usually do.

It is, my bad for not having check on the correct title. He will sloooooowwww it down. :wait: