MIKA on mtv's world stage

fernii

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it doesn't seem to have been posted yet, fernii.

I saw it this morning and was hoping that they'd post again with a few

more details... as of right now we don't know much except that it

was recorded at Murcia.

Here's the whole post from Mikasounds:

Mika On MTV's World Stage

On August 13th Mika will be the latest star to be featured on MTV’s World Stage.

The one hour show will be dedicated to Mika’s extra special performance at MTV’s Murcia Night which took place in July.

You can watch World Stage on your local MTV Channel, head to worldstage.mtv.com for more details.

We’ll bring you more details of the transmission times closer to the broadcast date.

Thanks for posting, i didn't notice! :thumb_yello:

I hope someone will record it, like the Mtv Murcia show! :wink2:

yeah! Does anybody can record it?

I remember that Murcia show is great~( i watched it on youtube:teehee:)

So, is it gonna show on MTVasia on 13th August~!:roftl:

I'm so excited~:aah:

I'm on holiday in France on that day. Where I'm staying has a TV, which apparently has English TV. But I think it might be on French TV anyway. I don't know anything about this show/MTV. :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I can see it, but I won't have the internet then either so I won't know about the time. But if needs must, I'll sit infront of the telly all day!

I'm on holiday in France on that day. Where I'm staying has a TV, which apparently has English TV. But I think it might be on French TV anyway. I don't know anything about this show/MTV. :blush-anim-cl:

I hope I can see it, but I won't have the internet then either so I won't know about the time. But if needs must, I'll sit infront of the telly all day!

The World Stage shows are usually on in the UK on Fridays and Saturdays, but til tomorrow night I can't see if it'll be on next Friday. Will keep an eye on it:thumb_yello:

The World Stage shows are usually on in the UK on Fridays and Saturdays, but til tomorrow night I can't see if it'll be on next Friday. Will keep an eye on it:thumb_yello:

Thank you! I wish the'd list the MTV shows in the TV mags. It would be so much easier to find out when things are on.

If it's Friday 13th or Saturday 14th, it's right near my birthday which is the 15th. Great Birthday prezzie for me!!!!!

Archived