2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi renaud!

i have problem with the .wmv extension...how will you open that, which program shall i use?

:blush-anim-cl:oh,sorry!i didn't see it your problem with this file!

you can open it with VLC player( http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10717934.html ) or GOM player ( http://www.gomlab.com/eng/GE_download.html ) and you can convert it in other format with this program WINFF ( http://www.free-codecs.com/download/WinFF.htm )

:wink2:if you want the video...

2009.07.24-radio deejay.it(Milan)-Il nuovo video e il paragone con Freddy Mercury.wmv

http://www.mediafire.com/?rw1iwtmytfy

:boxed:this link is broken,well not the link,the video isn't good,sorry!

so i convert it in mpeg files(dvd quality )with a bigger screen....

Filename: 2009.07.24-radio deejay.it(Milan..mpg

File description: 2009.07.24-radio Deejay ,Milan-Italy-Mika video intw.-DVD quality

File size: 208.61 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LO0YE76L

suzy

i am updating first post of this thread, other mods are updating MFC front page with the same links when possible.

pls. check THIS thread first:thumb_yello:

Grazi Robi! :wub2:

This is the first poster I'm going to buy. For sure. :mf_rosetinted:

And I love the nectar points. :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: Great poster Wonka!!

that 'nectar point' thing, reminds me when I tried to say an expression I use in spanish, that something is "néctar para mis oidos" (means that something is very delightful to hear)

But I wrote the literal translation in english, so I put in my post:

"Mika's music is like nectar to my ears"

...which Mana found really really funny :aah:

Edited by Romis

that 'nectar point' thing, reminds me when I tried to say an expression I use in spanish, that something is "néctar para mis oidos" (means that something is very delightful to hear)

But I wrote the literal translation in english, so I put in my post:

"Mika's music is like nectar to my ears"

...which Mana found really really funny :aah:

:roftl:

I love that literal translation!

Honestly, non-native English speakers come up with the best stuff. :wub2:

Just caught up with the radio 2 interview, does anyone have a transcript of it? I hate it that the woman's talking over it:naughty:
as far as i know there's no transcript but they told me we would be able to listen to it without the translation asap

Just caught up with the radio 2 interview, does anyone have a transcript of it? I hate it that the woman's talking over it:naughty:

as far as i know there's no transcript but they told me we would be able to listen to it without the translation asap

If they don't provide a version without the translation, I'll transcribe it as best I can. I'ma give them a week or so, though, 'cause that would be a lot of work. :aah:

Ok, thanks Mari!:wub2:

If they don't provide a version without the translation, I'll transcribe it as best I can. I'ma give them a week or so, though, 'cause that would be a lot of work. :aah:

Haha, great Mana!

Even you can do it and your language is nothing alike it:roftl: I'm embarassed because italian is alike portuguese and spanish:teehee:But they talk a bit too fast for me:aah:

Haha, great Mana!

Even you can do it and your language is nothing alike it:roftl: I'm embarassed because italian is alike portuguese and spanish:teehee:But they talk a bit too fast for me:aah:

Oh, I just meant I'd transcribe Mika's English responses. As for the Italian bits, I'd have no hope whatsoever. I'll let a native Italian take care of that part. :aah:

Oh, I just meant I'd transcribe Mika's English responses. As for the Italian bits, I'd have no hope whatsoever. I'll let a native Italian take care of that part. :aah:

Oh:roftl:

Well anyway I think it's pretty neat that you can hear him even having that lady speaking on top! I get too confused:aah:

So, now I have to thank you all for your great job you've done here to be "update" ;) - to be able to follow Mika a bit along his latest way during the different radio-stations. Thank you all, you are great, really !! :cheerful_h4h::flowers2:

It would be so great if they'd let him speak, then they'd do the translation, then he speaks.

I tried to listen to it earlier but I didn't think the rest of the house would appreciate me blaring it loud trying to hear Mika.

I would like to thank you all for your great work, to give the informations and shares from Mika radio tour. :huglove:

.. and that lady from radio 2 is awful with her voice over Mika, but really the German interview in Bayern3 were the plague! That wasn't a interview, that was a resume, and a bad one on the top of everything without Mikas spirit.

Was this one posted?

Mika at radio 101 video! It was hilarious :roftl: I'm glad they put it up :wub2:

Thanks Miro. Good quality and a nice vid as well. Indeed glad they put it up. :flowers2:

Edited by kaatje066