those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neeve272

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to RSVP if I'm not going but puhleease understand... this is what I campaigned for and now I'm half way across the world! Have an amazing time guys!

That's just terrible! I thought you'd be there for sure!

Hello,

I think I'll be coming (want to go back to Ireland) and it's during half-term so perfect but I was wondering if some people could give me some advice on an accomodation close to the venue ect.

I was also wondering if people from London were going.

is the travelodge you're talking near the venue? what about the prices?

Hi.

I've just booked a room at The Travelodge Dublin City Centre, Rathmines and it was 39 Euros for a double room. I'm hoping that it's the nearest one to the venue. There are a few other travelodges in Dublin, but this one looked the closest on the map. I have never been to Dublin though, so please don't take my word for it, I may be wrong!

(if you try booking the night before the gig, it's V.expensive because it's Valentine's day)

Hi.

I've just booked a room at The Travelodge Dublin City Centre, Rathmines and it was 39 Euros for a double room. I'm hoping that it's the nearest one to the venue. There are a few other travelodges in Dublin, but this one looked the closest on the map. I have never been to Dublin though, so please don't take my word for it, I may be wrong!

(if you try booking the night before the gig, it's V.expensive because it's Valentine's day)

Do you have a link because i just checked and it says 59 euros for a double room?

thanks for the link and the info, will book once I've bought the ticket, still thinking about it.

Do it tomorrow! I was considering Amsterdam and dithered for a while. Now it's sold out. I bet the Dublin will sell out quickly too.

That make-up's great when you're young, blond and pretty, but if I went out like that people would think that I was going to see Kiss!

(please don't ask who they are, that will only make me feel even older!)

first af all I do know Kiss!:roftl: second of all I thought we all agreed there is no age diffrence? I donk think it matters! Third of all: ahaha and what if I had bronze hair?:roftl:

first af all I do know Kiss!:roftl: second of all I thought we all agreed there is no age diffrence? I donk think it matters! Third of all: ahaha and what if I had bronze hair?:roftl:

bronze hair........that's a new one on me!

better to be "golden":naughty: