MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

yeah, that for sure, it's winter, need thick jackets!

People are going to think I'm mad. Even the Irish. I LOVE the cold, and can't stand in ANY WAY to be warm or hot. Winter in Ireland is generally skirts/tights/light top/light cardigan weather for me. When it rains, I'd sooner bring a brolly than wear a heavy coat.

That said, I have leather jackets and a heavy fitted coat, but they're mostly for looks rather than keeping me warm - I'd not wear anything more than a string top under them in Winter! :roftl:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are going to think I'm mad. Even the Irish. I LOVE the cold, and can't stand in ANY WAY to be warm or hot. Winter in Ireland is generally skirts/tights/light top/light cardigan weather for me. When it rains, I'd sooner bring a brolly than wear a heavy coat.

That said, I have leather jackets and a heavy fitted coat, but they're mostly for looks rather than keeping me warm - I'd not wear anything more than a string top under them in Winter! :roftl:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!! I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!!!

My friend and I will be in Seats 17 and 18 in Row A of the Circle so we'll have a perfect view of the stage, as it's directly facing it.

:groupwave::groupwave:

GOT MY TICKETS TOO!!!

I'm seat 19! :boing:

I'm so happy :wub2:

I only need stuff for a few days but it's going to be a challenge! I like Ruth's idea of wearing all your clothing in layers! :roftl:

Layers is the word indeed! I have survived more than one gig trip abroad on just hand luggage, it can be a challenge but it isn't impossible! :naughty:

Hmm, I wonder where the presale people will sit then. Even better seats? :shocked:

I've heard about people getting tickets during the pre-sale but the seating wasn't great. I hope that's not the case for this gig.

*passes by and drops Blue a hug*

:huglove:

Robi! :wub2: You're not coming to Dublin? :sad:

I've heard about people getting tickets during the pre-sale but the seating wasn't great. I hope that's not the case for this gig.

Hmm... Well let's hope for the best then. Oh well, at least I'm finally going to Dublin! The gig is a big bonus anyway! :naughty: