MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this little voice in the back of my mind whispering 'Dublin, Dublin, Dublin'. So annoying. :naughty:

So I suited the action to the word. Ticket & flight have been booked, hostel close to the venue... Ireland here I come! :thumb_yello:

BTW is it really a 1300 ppl venue?

fantastic that you're coming too! :biggrin2:

oh, can I have a chocolate krapfen, pls..? even if I don't come to dublin.. :naughty::teehee:

here, just for you: :bleh:

schokokrapfen.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if I win the cheapest air fare of the tour competition :wink2:

well my flights were 0 euro... just with all the taxes, handling fees etc. i paid 70 altogether in the end. :rolls_eyes: would've been 30 euro more with luggage... still need to sort out how to pack all the stuff i need for one week in the hand luggage. :blink:

Same here, that is why I pre-booked. :naughty:

With Hostels.com you only pay 10% of the total fee in advance though, so that is OK.

BTW I'm staying here and they do have 3-bed female dorms (which I booked) but with separate bookings there is no guarantee that you're in the same room.

sounds good, might choose that too! :biggrin2:

2) Does anybody know why the Dublin date isn't listed in Ticketmaster site? :blink:

I have no idea why they haven't mentioned it at all. :blink:

I rang both Ticketmaster and The Olympia yesterday and the latter didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

I also got an e-mail alert about the Belfast gig but that's not very helpful.

Hehe... well I was just looking for a good reason to finally visit Dublin and now I have found one. :naughty:

I'm looking forward to meeting the people I already know and the people who are new to me! :thumb_yello:

Me too. I'm better the second time with people - I start shy.

Yes :roftl:

Yay, you're going!

We should have an MFC-ey thing before the show or something. :teehee:

Definitely. Oh try and stop us.

With an invitation to M, like I did in Blackpool with the fish and chips. Not that he made it, but the thought was there.

I haven't even told anyone about the gig. I don't know any Mika fans at all in real life :blush-anim-cl: I don't mind though, I can be excited without running around squealing.

(That comes AFTER I've seen Mika :naughty:)

I've hardly any Mika fans in RL. Most just tolerate me squealing!

well my flights were 0 euro... just with all the taxes, handling fees etc. i paid 70 altogether in the end. :rolls_eyes: would've been 30 euro more with luggage... still need to sort out how to pack all the stuff i need for one week in the hand luggage. :blink:

I had NO tax, NO handling fee, NO card charge.

I claim the lowest fare medal :mf_rosetinted:

Definitely. Oh try and stop us.

With an invitation to M, like I did in Blackpool with the fish and chips. Not that he made it, but the thought was there.

I've hardly any Mika fans in RL. Most just tolerate me squealing!

Same here!:roftl:Except they dont tolerate my squealing:biggrin2:

Nothing will! You can try inviting Mika again-maybe hell make it this time!:roftl:

My brother told me to try and get balcony seating as the view is perfect up there.

I think I'm going to get the balcony ticket too if it's possible 'cause I'm going with my aunt and I don't think she would like the standing ones :naughty: poor aunt :naughty:

fantastic that you're coming too! :biggrin2:

here, just for you: :bleh:

schokokrapfen.jpg

sounds good, might choose that too! :biggrin2:

I only need stuff for a few days but it's going to be a challenge! I like Ruth's idea of wearing all your clothing in layers! :roftl:

it says "Over 18s - ID Required" for this gig. hmm... :blink:

I only need stuff for a few days but it's going to be a challenge! I like Ruth's idea of wearing all your clothing in layers! :roftl:

yeah, that for sure, it's winter, need thick jackets! what worries me is all the liquid stuff, you can't take it in the hand luggage. well, will just buy shampoo, shower gel and contact lens stuff in ireland, it's still cheaper than paying for the luggage, lol! :naughty:

yeah, that for sure, it's winter, need thick jackets! what worries me is all the liquid stuff, you can't take it in the hand luggage. well, will just buy shampoo, shower gel and contact lens stuff in ireland, it's still cheaper than paying for the luggage, lol! :naughty:

Yes I've resigned myself to that as well. So annoying. :sneaky2: