2010 - REPORTS/VIDS/PICS: Mika in Hong Kong Convention Center Hall 5BC - June 16 2010

Fmbm

Please tell us how it was :wub2:

-----------

REPORTS

-----------

huikings

shoyru

Ocarina

kaka

-----------

PICTURES

-----------

Press Photos, Press Photos (Part 2), Press Photos (Part 3), Press Photos (Part 4), Press Photos (Part 5), Press Photos (Part 6)

snailomorphesis' Flickr

Marce, Marce (Part 2), Marce (Part 3), Marce (Part 4), Marce (Part 5), Marce (Part 6), Marce (Part 7), Marce (Part 8), Marce (Part 9), Marce (Part 10), Marce (Part 11), Marce (Part 12), Marce(Part 13), Marce (Part 14)

Ocarina

Yunnef

MIKARY

hilary0706

-----------

VIDEOS

-----------

shoyru:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706:

hilary0706: WAG

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

suisuimeko:

Edited by Fmbm

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's all over! The Asian tour has wrapped up!

All so quick, really....

issycodron3: aaaH! Just got back from Mika's concert in HK!!! It was SO FUDGING FANTASTIC

chamzillaa: O M G MIKA WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING!

3kumiko3: I've just been to MIKA's concert tonight ~~~ Fantastic!!!

Edited by Blue Sky

MIKA商場宣傳乘亂離場 (18:25)

英國男歌手MIKA今晚舉行個唱前特地現身商場,出席自己跟豆腐人合作的公仔揭幕儀式。

MIKA 在現場吸引約三百人圍觀,當中不少女歌迷表現興奮。他對歌迷也非常熱情,除玩遊戲外,又攬攬女歌迷合照,活動後更突然衝向人群為歌迷簽名,引來大混亂,要保安人員出手護駕。表現親民的MIKA也甚有性格,他不但拒絕司儀要求表演彈琴,更拒絕接受訪問,自行衝往人群處乘亂離開。

(即時娛樂)

http://inews.mingpao.com/htm/INews/20100616/ma31825e.htm

lol meek refused to perform durin the tofu event

:shocked: Really?

ohhhh can't wait to hear their reports xdd

:shocked: Really?

that's maybe true, i dunno-_-

according to this: 他不但拒 絕司儀要求表演彈琴,更拒絕接受訪問,自行衝往人群處乘亂離開。(it said meek refused to do so=D=)

but it was true that he did't perform during the tofu event,

though a keyboard was placed on the stage... =D=

according to this: 他不但拒 絕司儀要求表演彈琴,更拒絕接受訪問,自行衝往人群處乘亂離開。(it said meek refused to do so=D=)

OH thanks!!

Can't wait for reports!

@huikings:

BACK! it was amazing!!!!! he did OMS, AOW, My Interpretation (!!!!!) & 2 times of KICK-ASS!!!!!!!! i died!!!

was a LG!!!! together with @ping322 @winleelee & 1 more HK MFCer!!! (but @suisuimeko wasn't :/)

Edited by Mary

ohhhh can't wait to hear their reports xdd

What a diva:mf_rosetinted:

could someone translate this article? http://inews.mingpao.com/htm/INews/20100616/ma31825e.htm

i tried it with google translate but i still dont understand what they mean :roftl:

it says the event has attracted many people to come... the fans went crazy... but i guess the most important part is that he refused to play the piano when the MC asked him to do so, and that instead of doing interviews after the event, he ran into the people and went away.

good for you, mika:teehee: the event was really such a big CRAP. it was okay at first... but then the MC just started asking stupid questions. the so-called "dressing mika-tofu competition" was even some sort of disasters IMO:boxed:

the audience screamed a lot though (i did sometimes as well). in the end it was really chaotic... bunches of people just ran after him. we couldn't get closer and then he'd already gone.

so, this event did have affected our mood... but then the gig turned out to be really amazing.

- LGs are all MFCers!!!! i was one of them. it's a shame that Sui wasn't there with us though :no:

- he tried to speak Cantonese but it was all messed up. we couldn't get most of it! :roftl: he changed back to English suddenly and that moment was confusing... i ain't sure if he'd said HE WAS SICK:shocked:

- he did KICK-ASS, OMS, AOW & MY INTERPRETATION!!!!!!!!! as far as i know, MI wasn't in the setlist before right? :blush-anim-cl:

- i got goosebumps for most of the songs!!!!! there might be something wrong with my body, but i love that:naughty: i almost cried for several songs even though i was just listening to them at backstage.

- mika did M&G to BGs & LGs (oh btw there are also "toy boy guys"? i only know the existence of them now :blink:) after the gig. i had a hug & a pic with him:wub2:

- but then NONE of us could meet neither him nor any members of the band. i guess we were waiting at the wrong place?? luckily saw the car of John and he stopped to help receive gifts!! thank you John!!!

- i've met altogether like 16-17 MFCers today. this's super AWESOME, i really enjoy spending time with you girls :blush-anim-cl: feel free to post more here on MFC, don't be shy!!!

feel like i can talk forever now. but it's 5:15a.m.... better go to bed first and a full report tomorrow!!! and all parts of my body are arching :aah:

xoxo

Edited by huikings

ooo looks like they did more of the backdrop, it's more filled in:wink2:

4706487746_8b86705de6.jpg

More here:

I just absolutely :wub2::wub2::wub2: that flower curtain backdrop.

In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful things that Mika has ever put on stage (and that includes him :roftl:)