2010 - REPORTS/VIDS/PICS: Mika in Hong Kong Convention Center Hall 5BC - June 16 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocarina, I loved your report!

Oh Michelle!

Love your detail report!!!

your words remind me how sweet it was yesterday!

(hehe..i am still at work now so didn't hv time to type my reports yet:sad:)

(just share the image of the TOFU stickers, i hv answered the 3rd question so i got 1 set of it XDDD)

th_64062_P6171294_122_565lo.JPG

Those are awesome stickers!

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0953-1.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

Awesome photos! So, who is who in the pictures?

And how cute is David with his little flowers on his face??? :fangurl: ANd I spy a to-fu doll :teehee:

Edited by nico_collard

M & G = meet and greet, where sometimes fans get a chance to meet the performer(s) backstage, or somewhere after the show.

Which reminds me of something hysterical that I read the other day. Someone was calling it a "meet and creep" :lmfao: I nearly had a fit!!! :roftl:

Oh that comment made me:roftl: remembering what you called out to Mika.... when he first appeared in his flowery jacket, saying to the audience "I fell into the garden"

*cough* I did not say a word :blush-anim-cl:. I was too taken by the beauty of the jacket *cough*

I totally love the flower curtain too, even more now:wink2:

It looks like a solid wall of flowers. It is actually black net with the billions of flowers stuck onto it (Mika said in that interview "20,000 flowers handstitched on"....yeah right, little elves stitching in his dreams:mf_rosetinted:)

It does look like a solid wall of flowers. It's incredibly pretty :wub2:. And I love the colours that they used, too. It'd the perfect way to incorporate flowers to his show, without the annoying way that they used to get in the way back in 2007-8, when he had them around the stage in massive vases or whatever that was. Much nicer like this.

And yeah to the little elves hand stitching away :roftl:.

He loves to beef stories up, doesn't he? But that's one of the reasons why I love him, he's so funny & cute that way.

mika in plaza hollywood

sorry that my camera can't take HD videos

hate those staff who always like to stand in front of fans:sneaky2:

thank you for posting, watched it all!! very cute!!!!:fangurl:

http://www1.hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple/art_main.php?iss_id=20100617&sec_id=462&subsec=465&art_id=14143089

This photo is wonderful. It enlarges so well, you can read Gap on his blissful underwear :roftl:

theres nobody home anyway so took a quick prtsc... i ahve zoomed a lot more though... :wink2:

zasd1.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

36219_407470855901_823375901_4297276_947440_n.jpg

36219_407470860901_823375901_4297277_6537016_n.jpg

Looks like someone's been at the curling iron again :fisch::sneaky2:

I just wish he'd leave his hair all alone. It looks gorgeous when it's kinda flopping at gigs, and when he's not "done it up" :blink:

On second thoughts, in these pics he looks A LOT like a guy that I went out with, years ago. Maybe that is why I don't like this hair on him, it reminds me of that one, LOL.

Edited by sariflor

Looks like someone's been at the curling iron again :fisch::sneaky2:

I just wish he'd leave his hair all alone. It looks gorgeous when it's kinda flopping at gigs, and when he's not "done it up" :blink:

I was thinking the same thing. :naughty:

But maybe he just feels better about himself when it's curled for some reason. :dunno:

You know what. He wears the same underwear at every gig. I don't get why you're still interested in them.

We're twins tonight :roftl:.

I echo this. I don't get it either. Not only don't I find it particularly interesting to see his underwear, but it's the same type every day, at every gig, for years. I don't see the interest tbh :dunno:

And I'm not being prudish, far from it :naughty:, I'm all for a bit of juicy stuff, but I just find it pointless :blush-anim-cl:.

We're twins tonight :roftl:.

I echo this. I don't get it either. Not only don't I find it particularly interesting to see his underwear, but it's the same type every day, at every gig, for years. I don't see the interest tbh :dunno:

And I'm not being prudish, far from it :naughty:, I'm all for a bit of juicy stuff, but I just find it pointless :blush-anim-cl:.

Right? I mean, if anything we should all be a little bit repulsed. :naughty:

You know what. He wears the same underwear at every gig. I don't get why you're still interested in them.

He has worn other kinda underwear too...

I hate the grey undies... or just finds em annoying but thats basiclly only cos he is wearing em so much :blink:

But i think its the first pic ive seen where you can see that its "gap" clearly... not sure... dont feel like going through every pic to check it atm. :lmfao:

He has worn other kinda underwear too...

I hate the grey undies... or just finds em annoying but thats basiclly only cos he is wearing em so much :blink:

But i think its the first pic ive seen where you can see that its "gap" clearly... not sure... dont feel like going through every pic to check it atm. :lmfao:

I think it was Suzy who discovered they were gap in 2007 or something.

But still...it's just underwear. :dunno: